Page 59 of 242 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Ruh-roh!!! Anything Leann can do, Brandi can do better??

[via press release from Lifetime]
    --MOVIES-MOVIES-MOVIES--

"MISSING AT 17" (World Premiere)

Airs Saturday, October 19 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)

When a 17-year-old girl, Candace, runs away from home to look for her biological mother Callie, she meets a young man, Toby, who helps her in her search. When Candace doesn't return home, her adoptive mother Shawna desperately begins to look for her. Candace finds Callie and also discovers she has an older brother Vance but Callie doesn't give her estranged daughter the warm welcome the girl was hoping for. As Candace unknowingly gets pulled deeper and deeper into danger through Toby's criminal lifestyle while trying to connect with her biological mother, Shawna eventually joins forces with Callie and Vance to rescue Candace. Stars: Tricia O'Kelley, Ayla Kell, Marin Hinkle, Alex Carter, Micah Alberti, Gary Hudson, Brandi Glanville. (2013)

Read more at Breaking News - "Missing at 17" and "The Husband She Met Online" to World Premiere on Lifetime in October | TheFutonCritic.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Ahhhh, is this the project she was taking acting lessons for?

these pretzels are making me thirsty.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Not yet, but she has until October 19 for US Weekly to come out with a cover story that she is having a torrid affair with her co-star. Maybe that's the guy behind the dryer.

JWL

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I got what you meant (sleep deprived and all!), I just can't really think of anyone else she's hooked up with that hasn't seemed like it was for TV/publicity? I knew about the developer &GB (but that felt like it was so she could say she's done him), the others - well, I dunno but isn't the ball-player gay?

Hope the kid feels better soon.
    Thanks, Novice!

She is better, but it reminds me about leann and taking one of Brandi's kids to the ER and not telling Brandi; I think she found out about on twitter? I have a stepchild and two of my own, and whenever my stepchild is sick and she's with us we call her mom. It really is just reflexive, but I guess not for LR the "bonus" mom. Ugh.
    Kittylady likes this.

or for eddie. the 'great' dad.
    JWL, Flygirl, dougie and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yep. If that story's true, he's the one who needs his ass handed to him. It's the dad's responsibility to call their mom, not the stepmom's. If he's so ball-less he won't do it because he fears the wrath of LeAnn, then..............oh fuck it, it's the same old point as always. No use rehashing. Eddie, LeAnn, and Brandi are all attention whore assholes and their kids probably don't stand a damn chance.
    dougie and Bombshell like this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That sounds about right.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Eddie was probably too busy trying to talk a nurse into going into a storage closet with him to bother. It's a poor state of affairs when a man thinks his dick is more worthy of attention than being a good parent.
    CL** likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Eddie was probably too busy trying to talk a nurse into going into a storage closet with him to bother. It's a poor state of affairs when a man thinks his dick is more worthy of attention than being a good parent.
    *sighs* Too bad some men don't realize being a good parent (or husband or human being) is part of what makes their dicks worthy of attention.
    sluce, Flygirl, CL** and 1 others like this.

^ Although not in Hollywood obviously.

Of course she is not the problem - not at all. Before anyone over reacts - I am not saying men should cheat on her. I am saying SHE picks the men who will.
    bingo. once, twice = coincidence. three, four, five, etc = a fucking pattern
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And they'd have to deal with whats-her-face as well!
    no, they wouldn't.

[via press release from Lifetime]
    --MOVIES-MOVIES-MOVIES--

"MISSING AT 17" (World Premiere)

Airs Saturday, October 19 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)

When a 17-year-old girl, Candace, runs away from home to look for her biological mother Callie, she meets a young man, Toby, who helps her in her search. When Candace doesn't return home, her adoptive mother Shawna desperately begins to look for her. Candace finds Callie and also discovers she has an older brother Vance but Callie doesn't give her estranged daughter the warm welcome the girl was hoping for. As Candace unknowingly gets pulled deeper and deeper into danger through Toby's criminal lifestyle while trying to connect with her biological mother, Shawna eventually joins forces with Callie and Vance to rescue Candace. Stars: Tricia O'Kelley, Ayla Kell, Marin Hinkle, Alex Carter, Micah Alberti, Gary Hudson, Brandi Glanville. (2013)

Read more at Breaking News - "Missing at 17" and "The Husband She Met Online" to World Premiere on Lifetime in October | TheFutonCritic.com
    total SWF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    you guys KEEP saying that, but ... no pics, no proof = bullshit... (not that I think he's faithful... but come on, someone would have talked)
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's probably a lot harder for him to fuck around now that he's under surveillance, but I think he's still doing it whenever he gets the chance. I wouldn't be shocked if Leann (or her money) has paid off at least 1-2 since they've been together.
    sluce likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

no, they wouldn't.
    If it was a 'real' relationship, they'd have to get involved in helping Brandi deal with it even if they weren't the fourth parent on the playing field.

If we learned NOTHING from Tiger Woods, we did learn that ho's will talk... We're what, 4 years into waiting on one to out his ass? SomeBODY would tell by now. Leann has a limited amount of money, Eddie ain't got NO money... not enough to pay anyone off, I wouldn't think. AND, if he'd already been busted cheating, she might ACTUALLY put his ass on a leash. It just doesn't make sense for HER to pay off women he's cheated with. I mean, Hell, I like to be right too, but ain't paying nobody the paid bitch fucks.
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information