Page 55 of 242 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Eh. Real drugs, maybe. But xanax for "fun" I don't even get.
    you may not get it, i don't either as they knock me out. but xanax is very popular for recreational use. extremely.
    dexter7 and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    you may not get it, i don't either as they knock me out. but xanax is very popular for recreational use. extremely.
    Yeah do I ever know. I deal with junkies on a daily basis.

This Brandi chick might like to party, and has definitely over done it plenty of times, but honestly doesn't really seem like a junkie. Now her SWFer Leann is another story. Her recent behavior is starting to make me wonder.

If it weren't illegal and something that could cause me to lose my job, I think I'd do occasional weed before even drinking. It's the least dangerous and probably the most enjoyable of anything you can take to get high.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Don't kill me for leaving this here:

This west coast Real Housewife and this B-list former boybander now just odd-job celebrity have been hot and heavy in secret for a few weeks now. They're long distance, but he goes out west to see her a lot, and they Skype a dozen times a day. They're keeping their relationship a secret because of the circumstances of both their lives right now. Another six months, and it'll be all clear so they can go public, probably with their engagement.

There is a hilarious story behind this, though. He was in town visiting and stayed the night over at her house. She had completely forgot that there was an 8am call time for her filming that day, so when the doorbell rang, they panicked. There was no way for him to leave the house, but he had to go somewhere without being seen.

He wound up spending the whole 6 hours behind the dryer. She would sneak him snacks when no one was looking, but her dog followed her into the laundry room, and almost blew their cover by barking at him crouched behind the dryer. Now that's true love. Hopefully they can tell this story on their wedding day.
    Just Say Jenn!: Today's Blind Gossip: Hot N Heavy

popular guess is Brandi and Joey Fatone.

Oh come on, no one in their right mind would believe that Joey Fatone could fit behind a drier. Who was the skinny one that traded lead vocals with Justin?
    MsDark, sluce, Trixie and 9 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh come on, no one in their right mind would believe that Joey Fatone could fit behind a drier.
    No, but I'd bang him up against one! Screw me, but I think he's sort of hot.

I can't see he and Brandi together. But I guess stranger things have happened.

Goddamnit, this bitch has fucked Gerard Butler too. Definitely doing way better with the new vajay.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I wonder if this will set LeAnn off again? Brandi may have said that Eddie was a crap husband but a good human but all LeAnn is going to hear is Brandi saying something nice about him and that has the potential to start her frothing with paranoia that Brandi is out to steal him back.
    actually, i think it might set off leann in a different way. brandi just told leann that she was so agitated by the 'my family' comments that she had to pop xanax. if you know that someone gets off by getting under your skin, why give them that info on national tv?

really dumb.
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    actually, i think it might set off leann in a different way. brandi just told leann that she was so agitated by the 'my family' comments that she had to pop xanax. if you know that someone gets off by getting under your skin, why give them that info on national tv?

really dumb.

The good thing, is that soon Leann won't be able to post pics of her with Brandi's children, unless That loser Eddie gives permission.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well I had a reduction and lift after losing 150 pounds.
    Yea you!
    ^^^ so you were super tall and stood outside on the sidewalk in front of a mirror?
    And naked, don't forget naked!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think a prescription for xanax is a relatively common occurrence in a divorce/remarriage situation.
    Damn!! I always miss out on the good stuff!
    I've never had Xanax, but I was prescribed tamazipan for a very stressful time & it really scared me because if I was going to be addicted to anything, that would be it. I'm a very stressy/hyper person so taking billy just made me more me (talkative, on the go, insomniac), but the tamazipan knocked me sideways because it was so different to what I'm used to.
    oh & I stopped smoking cold-turkey while managing a business critical govt database... In the middle of contract negotiations. No problem.
    Free Charmed.

OMFG I hate temazepam! My doc gave it to me about two years ago for insomnia and that stuff was awful! I tried it once and I was done.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have a xanax (alprazolam) presciption for my anxiety disorder. Diazepam (valium) has no effect and temazepam was prescribed as a sleeping pill.

I've never felt high - I can only guess what "high" feels like. Xanax just makes me able to cope with situations that used to send me into tailspins i.e. crowded places, unfamiliar places, loud/aggressive people.

My point is - when someone says they've used xanax, my first thought isn't that they got the prescription to get high. I'd still be agoraphobic w/o mine. Presumably, Glanville needed something that wasn't alcohol after her dui.
    MrsBTour likes this.

my first thought isn't that they even have a prescription. that's how often i've seen it taken for fun. and they're cheap too.

of course i know people who take it legitimately. but it's so common to see it abused that's my first assumption. same for painkillers.
    Novice and dexter7 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Very true, but the following applies too.

Brandi has on more than one occasion extolled the virtues of substances and even wrote a book about it. She said, perhaps jokingly, that the title of her next book is Drinking, Dating and Medicating. The upcoming book is also referred to as a relationship book.
    Really? Don't knock Xanax, it helped me get through surgically-induced menopause while undergoing a complete hysterectomy at age 40. #NotFun. And guess what, I didn't become a junkie, I stopped taking it of my own accord with no fanfare, no rehab, no thought whatsoever. I'm certain the same was true of Brandi. After what LeMann & Ediot put her through, I think a little Xanax is no biggie at all.

And frankly, I'm delighted Brandi came out in the open about any prescriptions that helped her through her public nightmare of a divorce. Far better than loading her Solo-cup w/ booze before she goes onstage (as various musicians have observed LeMann doing) and relying on Adderall and Ex-Lax to SWF a 25 lb. weight loss. "Drinking and Tweeting" may have been the title of Brandi's book, but it could have been a self-titled autobiography of Margaret. At least Brandi owns it, instead of abusing substances under the cover of darkness the way her successor does. Give me in-your-face honesty over cloaked hypocrisy every time.
    mostroop and Butterfly like this.

How is Joey Fat-tone east coast when he lives in BH?
    Free Charmed.

i have a prescription for klonopin. i have really bad general anxiety and social anxiety. i am supposed to take one .5mg twice a day. i notice when i'm not feeling anxious it knocks me on my ass and i want to sleep, when i am feeling anxious it works like a charm. so i only take it as needed, not per prescription instructions. my doctor prefers that i take it as needed too. i don't do any type of stimulant drugs (again, anxiety) but i would assume the benzos would help counteract the stimulation. i have narcotic painkillers for my fibroids, zopiclone for sleep. i like my downers. i don't drink because i'd be dead from the meds i take. i did get drunk once when i took a benzo (date with a guy i hadn't seen in years), and after two drinks i blacked out, woke up in a puddle of barf and wasn't wearing my underwear but was fully dressed. i don't know what happened. (maybe i was roofied who knows). so yeah don't mix alcohol and depressant/barbituate drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Is that all you people are about? Tits and ass?
    and cocks, of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    From dailymail.co.uk

'Xanax was my friend': Brandi Glanville has revealed that she took prescription pills to get through the pain of seeing her children with Eddie Cibiran's new wife LeAnn Rimes during her appearance on the Bethenny show

'I have to admit it took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, "You can have the man but those are my babies."'

BOL! People say Leann looks like the Grinch!

...is my motor.
    satan is your motor? that bowl must have been top fucking NOTCH!
    Eh. Real drugs, maybe. But xanax for "fun" I don't even get. I took it for about 4-5 months years ago when I was going through a terribly stressful time (right before we moved back here from Miami) and it really saved my ass. Probably kept me out of the hospital. I honestly thought I was having a cardiac episode the first time or two I had what I know now was a plain old anxiety attack.

I had a shitload of it left over once I got back here. I think I still have some left in my cabinet somewhere. But by not a "fun" drug I mean that I've tried a time or three to take it for shits and giggles, and all it did was knock me the fuck out. I'm not even a huge drinker, but I honestly would rather get a buzz from drinking than popping xanax.

Now when I was going through my stressful period, I'd down two of those fuckers before a weekly meeting just to take the edge off! But now? Pfft. If I'm having a severe bout of insomnia one-half of a tablet will put me out like a light for about 10 hours.

I do realize that everyone is different, cause lawd knows I've seen some people hooked on this shit that would reach for the xanax over even an Oxy any day (yuck to both of those as far as I'm concerned).

Yeah, if this crazy broad had my kid I could see myself needing a couple dozen!
    Please, I know people who eat them by the bar... I have an ex sister in law who had a fucking lisp and would take a "xanny bar" and develop a slur on top of it... oh how I hated her fucking talking to ME! And she would take them multiple times per DAY! I believe she even took them when pregnant... oh well, anything that crawls out of her don't have a chance in hell!
    damn straight they are...
    Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Don't kill me for leaving this here:

This west coast Real Housewife and this B-list former boybander now just odd-job celebrity have been hot and heavy in secret for a few weeks now. They're long distance, but he goes out west to see her a lot, and they Skype a dozen times a day. They're keeping their relationship a secret because of the circumstances of both their lives right now. Another six months, and it'll be all clear so they can go public, probably with their engagement.

There is a hilarious story behind this, though. He was in town visiting and stayed the night over at her house. She had completely forgot that there was an 8am call time for her filming that day, so when the doorbell rang, they panicked. There was no way for him to leave the house, but he had to go somewhere without being seen.

He wound up spending the whole 6 hours behind the dryer. She would sneak him snacks when no one was looking, but her dog followed her into the laundry room, and almost blew their cover by barking at him crouched behind the dryer. Now that's true love. Hopefully they can tell this story on their wedding day.
    Just Say Jenn!: Today's Blind Gossip: Hot N Heavy

popular guess is Brandi and Joey Fatone.
    hilarious!
    No, but I'd bang him up against one! Screw me, but I think he's sort of hot.

I can't see he and Brandi together. But I guess stranger things have happened.

Goddamnit, this bitch has fucked Gerard Butler too. Definitely doing way better with the new vajay.
    really? gerard fucked her like once and couldn't even remember her fucking name... doesn't sound like the new pussy is all THAT!

really dumb.
    please see the last two words of your own post...
    my first thought isn't that they even have a prescription. that's how often i've seen it taken for fun. and they're cheap too.

of course i know people who take it legitimately. but it's so common to see it abused that's my first assumption. same for painkillers.
    yeah, they just go see these "quack doctors", fake an injury and if they hit all the right ones, they can go to a doctor everyday for a month... at least that's what most "dealers" of xanny are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBTour View Post
    Really? Don't knock Xanax, it helped me get through surgically-induced menopause while undergoing a complete hysterectomy at age 40. #NotFun. And guess what, I didn't become a junkie, I stopped taking it of my own accord with no fanfare, no rehab, no thought whatsoever. I'm certain the same was true of Brandi. After what LeMann & Ediot put her through, I think a little Xanax is no biggie at all.

And frankly, I'm delighted Brandi came out in the open about any prescriptions that helped her through her public nightmare of a divorce. Far better than loading her Solo-cup w/ booze before she goes onstage (as various musicians have observed LeMann doing) and relying on Adderall and Ex-Lax to SWF a 25 lb. weight loss. "Drinking and Tweeting" may have been the title of Brandi's book, but it could have been a self-titled autobiography of Margaret. At least Brandi owns it, instead of abusing substances under the cover of darkness the way her successor does. Give me in-your-face honesty over cloaked hypocrisy every time.
    several people are talking about how bad xanax is, why single out one poster? Don't carry all the bitch biting from that fucking leann thread in here. THIS thread isn't about Leann, sweetums. And we all know it wasn't JUST xanax Brandi was doing - I mean, she DID get herself a DUI, didn't she? And as far as that goes, I bet she has as many addictions as her nemesis considering her own obsession with plastic surgery.
    dougie, dexter7 and darksithbunny like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information