Page 54 of 242 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #796
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,965

    Default

    Is that all you people are about? Tits and ass?

  2. #797
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Many many bumcheeks
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  3. #798
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ so you were super tall and stood outside on the sidewalk in front of a mirror?
    Yes. Do you have a problem with that? Now I am shorter, and stay inside to look at myself in the mirror. If you had an ass as nice as mine, you would do the same.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  4. #799
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    From dailymail.co.uk

    Brandi Glanville reveals she took Xanax after seeing her sons in the care of nemesis LeAnn Rimes and says friendship with Lisa Vanderpump was only for her reality show
    By Jade Watkins
    PUBLISHED: 14:39 EST, 26 September 2013 | UPDATED: 14:39 EST, 26 September 2013


    She has spoken many times before about how hard it is to see her children in the care of her husband Eddie Cibiran's new wife, LeAnn Rimes.

    Now Brandi Glanville has revealed that she even took prescription pills to get through the pain of it all.

    In a new interview with fellow Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel on her self-titled chat show, Brandi revealed that anti-anxiety medication Xanax was her 'friend' around the time she first began seeing pictures of her two boys, Jake and Mason, with the country music star.


    'Xanax was my friend': Brandi Glanville has revealed that she took prescription pills to get through the pain of seeing her children with Eddie Cibiran's new wife LeAnn Rimes during her appearance on the Bethenny show

    The 40-year-old says it was especially difficult to look at the numerous happy snaps LeAnn eagerly posted online of herself with Brandi's sons.

    'It's the worst pain you could ever imagine, you think your heart is broken after you get a divorce wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, 'Oh, look at my family.' You have no idea,' she explains on the chat show.

    'I feel like she almost does it to antagonize me but at this point I accepted it….


    Tough: The 40-year-old says it was especially difficult to look at the numerous happy snaps LeAnn eagerly posted online of herself with Brandi's sons

    'I have to admit it took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, "You can have the man but those are my babies."'

    But Brandi does tell Bethenny that there were some positives that came out of her split with Eddie.

    She believes that the actor has become a better father since they parted ways.

    'I think he's actually become a much better father through divorce because when we were together he wasn't home alone,' she says.




    'He's a better dad': Brandi did however admit that ex-husband Eddie became a better father after the pair parted ways

    'He didn't spend a ton of time with the kids. Now, he is really present. That's the one positive that I take away from it because the rest freaking sucks.'

    Brandi says she doesn't believe that Eddie is a bad person, just a terrible husband.

    'I don't think he's a serial killer but you know he's a *** for sure but you know it is what it is,' she says.

    'If he saw someone who needed help on the side of the road he probably would help them. He's not a bad human being. He wasn't a good husband.'

    Meanwhile Brandi, who is currently feuding with her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-star and former 'BFF' Lisa Vanderpump, admits to Bethenny that if it wasn't for her reality TV show, she and Lisa would never have been friends in the first place.


    Posting the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills related parts in that show's thread.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lity-show.html
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; September 26th, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

  5. #800
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    oh please bitch, you take drugs because you like to be high.
    Mel1973 likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #801
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well I had a reduction and lift after losing 150 pounds.
    Wow. Congrats, sluce.
    sparkles likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  7. #802
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,915

    Default

    I think a prescription for xanax is a relatively common occurrence in a divorce/remarriage situation.
    Kittylady and MrsBTour like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  8. #803
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think a prescription for xanax is a relatively common occurrence in a divorce/remarriage situation.
    Very true, but the following applies too.

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    oh please bitch, you take drugs because you like to be high.
    Brandi has on more than one occasion extolled the virtues of substances and even wrote a book about it. She said, perhaps jokingly, that the title of her next book is Drinking, Dating and Medicating. The upcoming book is also referred to as a relationship book.
    Mel1973 likes this.

  9. #804
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,915

    Default

    yes, not planning to burn her at the stake for that one either...I am a big fan of alcohol, dating I can take or leave (mostly leave) and there was a time I was on the brink of some very poor life choices but medication kept me steady. Brandi has done a fairly good job of demonstrating that she has a sense of humor and doesn't take too much seriously. It's not a bad way to go through life. The sense of humor part is a particularly good trait to have.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  10. #805
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    i'm a big fan of getting high, pot and alcohol being my frequent flyers. i don't go through the fake hollywood bullshit of rationalizing it - 'oh i was really stressed, oh i'm afraid to fly, oh exhaustion, blah blah blah'. yes, some people really need meds, but other people flat out like to get get high.

    i just like it, and admit it openly. in fact, i'll be smoking a bowl within the next 10 minutes or so.
    SHELLEE, sputnik, Mel1973 and 2 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #806
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    22,050

    Default

    ^I am too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  12. #807
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    19,669

    Default

    I wonder if this will set LeAnn off again? Brandi may have said that Eddie was a crap husband but a good human but all LeAnn is going to hear is Brandi saying something nice about him and that has the potential to start her frothing with paranoia that Brandi is out to steal him back.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  13. #808
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i just like it, and admit it openly. in fact, i'll be smoking a bowl within the next 10 minutes or so.

  14. #809
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    ...is my motor.
    dougie likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  15. #810
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    oh please bitch, you take drugs because you like to be high.
    Eh. Real drugs, maybe. But xanax for "fun" I don't even get. I took it for about 4-5 months years ago when I was going through a terribly stressful time (right before we moved back here from Miami) and it really saved my ass. Probably kept me out of the hospital. I honestly thought I was having a cardiac episode the first time or two I had what I know now was a plain old anxiety attack.

    I had a shitload of it left over once I got back here. I think I still have some left in my cabinet somewhere. But by not a "fun" drug I mean that I've tried a time or three to take it for shits and giggles, and all it did was knock me the fuck out. I'm not even a huge drinker, but I honestly would rather get a buzz from drinking than popping xanax.

    Now when I was going through my stressful period, I'd down two of those fuckers before a weekly meeting just to take the edge off! But now? Pfft. If I'm having a severe bout of insomnia one-half of a tablet will put me out like a light for about 10 hours.

    I do realize that everyone is different, cause lawd knows I've seen some people hooked on this shit that would reach for the xanax over even an Oxy any day (yuck to both of those as far as I'm concerned).

    Yeah, if this crazy broad had my kid I could see myself needing a couple dozen!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •