Page 44 of 242 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^ Unless it's really really it doesn't really count.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    All I posted was about a blogger. Do you really not see it? I have no ill will toward any of you! I get frustrated for all the posts aimed at me for simply participating in the other thread. It's crazy.
    Go back and read it. No one went after you for your opinion on the blogger. It was your condescension toward the other posters that didn't agree with you that got people's ire up.

I loathed her for doing something stupid. I don't loathe her enough to say she's ugly every post. There IS a difference.
    Not really. I loathe you a little? I loathe you partway? I loathe you in certain light? Nope.

Silver Member

I really, really love this thread.

Well then I am really, really happy you found it.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't know what's going on but I am riveted

Jana - you will go far in life.
    Jana likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Rape her with a chainsaw chick is crazy. I'm reading back on this thread. Lolz
    eta Faithann thinks I had ulterior motive for liking her posts. One big fuuuuck. You can't win it's a mindblower.

You can't read. I didn't say you had an ulterior motive, just that "liking" my posts is not going to make me agree with you about other things.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    You can't read. I didn't say you had an ulterior motive, just that "liking" my posts is not going to make me agree with you about other things.
    Oh.

Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I haven't written Leann is ugly in good long while. No swooping. How come no swooping? I want to be swooped.
    Really? So you want people that you've posted with for years, emailed & corresponded with insult you, pick on your disability, bully you and lead a campaign against you both here and in other online places? Then have other posters ala sheep, join in & make thinly veiled references to you and call you a troll? Even when you are going through an exceptionally difficult time irl & only come here for a bit of light entertainment & escapism? REALLY? I don't fucking think so. Or maybe you should. I vote for going through shit in your personal life to start with and then we'll see how you fucking cope.
    And seriously, before you (anyone) accuse others of being crazy, check your self first.
    Free Charmed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Shhhh I'm a double agent and work for Brandi too. Well Brandi and Leann each think I work for them, but in truth, I've been dickmatized and I do it all for Eddie.
    But what does George think of your extracurricular activities?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    You just made me laugh so hard that I want to cover you in icing and lick it all off in gratitude.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Really? So you want people that you've posted with for years, emailed & corresponded with insult you, pick on your disability, bully you and lead a campaign against you both here and in other online places? Then have other posters ala sheep, join in & make thinly veiled references to you and call you a troll? Even when you are going through an exceptionally difficult time irl & only come here for a bit of light entertainment & escapism? REALLY? I don't fucking think so. Or maybe you should. I vote for going through shit in your personal life to start with and then we'll see how you fucking cope.
    And seriously, before you (anyone) accuse others of being crazy, check your self first.
    Whoa. What? I was making light of a false accusation, not actually wishing people would pick on me, or anyone else for that matter. I've certainly never gone after you in any way so your tirade is out of left field. And yeah, go ahead and wish personal shit on me, I've managed to go 40 something odd years without one tragedy or broken heart. So for sure I deserve it.

Fuck I find this thread and Sluce is here. Damnit lollz
    of course she is, it's a super dooper thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She shouldn't have been there in the first place. She doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'overkill.'

But she will!
    yes, step parents should NEVER participate in events for their step children...
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Was it difficult to find for you? It's always right here on the 1st page.
    duh.
    I haven't written Leann is ugly in good long while. No swooping. How come no swooping? I want to be swooped.
    that shit is on nearly EVERY page. that's called post-whoring. I've actually gotten infracted for posting something that isn't "new" in a thread. Boy, I bet if the mods did that, we'd have some howling bitches 'round here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Twitchy, Mel, and WWitch you're liked...really really liked!

Ohh, and Leann is ugly.
    A. No shit, I'm liked.
    B. none of that "leann is ugly" in here, or i'ma report yo ass!
    I wish there were an adult forum for those who don't loathe LR or BG and want to post freely. I can't take the immaturity from some.
    that's nevar gonna happen here...
    how am I not playing nice? I got all kinds of posts after just questioning a blogger JustJenn. Try to be objective.
    also: never gonna happen. objectivity cannot enter into a thread about anyONE of these 3 morons. See, this is actually a thread about Brandi... if I mention Leann, bitches cry... that's why I don't post in that other thread..
    All I posted was about a blogger. Do you really not see it? I have no ill will toward any of you! I get frustrated for all the posts aimed at me for simply participating in the other thread. It's crazy.
    bingo.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she's the modfather.
    she's the modafucker!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    I might be mistaken, but it seems to me that people post that to lighten the mood or bump the thread. I dunno.
    *cough*bullshit*cough* that started as a whole weird campaign to get that phrase/phrases to pop up in google, remember? it's a vast consipiracy.
    Go back and read it. No one went after you for your opinion on the blogger. It was your condescension toward the other posters that didn't agree with you that got people's ire up.

Not really. I loathe you a little? I loathe you partway? I loathe you in certain light? Nope.
    Oh IRONY! There you are!
    Rape her with a chainsaw chick is crazy. I'm reading back on this thread. Lolz
    eta Faithann thinks I had ulterior motive for liking her posts. One big fuuuuck. You can't win it's a mindblower.
    now, you've got it. Put 'em on ignore and post to your heart's content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    *hugs my Novice*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No, I don't remember. I only joined a year ago, lurked, then left for months and months. That damn thread is 1500 posts! Maybe we should tell the noobs that. Because I think they post that thinking it is supposed to be funny. I don't recall any long-termers doing it until it gets ugly in the thread as a way to lighten things up or bumping it? Maybe I've just gotten to the point of ignoring it, I dunno.

I'm not quite a noob, but I'm certainly not a long-termer, either. But I'm sure there is a lot of underlying personal shit (some good, some bad) between some long-timers that goes on here and sniping at other posters that I just don't understand (meaning there might be personal stuff behind it that I'm just not privvy to). But honestly, I have a really hard time understanding being hyperbitchy to other posters (unless it is an obvious troll) over the bullcrap that is Leann Rimes. Or any celebrity, really. I mean, if you're getting annoyed at strangers online, step away for a bit. Ignore the posters you don't like. Don't engage. It's like navigating high school!

I do find it slightly annoying for the posters who do want to avoid the LA stuff, and don't visit that thread, that it gets carried over into other threads...like this one...
    Sarzy and Trixie like this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Thread Information