Page 4 of 242 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Now what's next from Leann? These two just need to get a room somewhere together.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    l

really? she's on a tv show and she wrote a book and she gets paid to make appearances and she can't afford a lawyer? i don't buy that. there are women out there making waaaay less money than she is and they've still managed to hire attorneys. if she can't 'afford' one it's because she's mismanaging her money and she's an idiot. besides, hasn't their custody crap been settled?

That's exactly my point. She's played the "poor ex-wife, he left me with nothing" card for long enough. People have encouraged her to revisit the custody/visitation issues after she's called LeAnn dangerous or what have you. She responded with she can't afford an attorney. Total bullshit.
    dougie likes this.

We are lucky she wasn't drunk enough to whip that thing out and swing it around by the string. That would have been it for me. There ya go, Leanne. If you wanna one up her.
    MmeVertigina and huntsy_2000 like this.

OH, Dammit... I will not get on twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter. I will not sign up for twitter.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She's turned into a poor man's Courtney Love.
    Who knew there was such a thing?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Now what's next from Leann? These two just need to get a room somewhere together.
    I'm calling a; nip slip, and/or some twitter claims about a sudden alcohol free diet. At the very least I am sure we can expect some subliminal/non subliminal re-tweets.
    But tbh I wouldn't put it pass Leann to let Brandi's sons "accidentally" witness the pics if she's watched RHOBH in front of them before.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    But tbh I wouldn't put it pass Leann to let Brandi's sons "accidentally" witness the pics if she's watched RHOBH in front of them before.
    After those tennis pics where she was giving the full-on crotch shot in front of one of her kids, I think Brandi is doing a bang up job on her own of showing them just how klassy she can be.
    Butterfly, Mel1973 and dilligaf like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

These pictures are just bad. Like, potential no-recovery bad. I love me some (a lot) wine, but wtf did she drink!? Moonshine?!
    llamamama and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    This is precisely why I don't drink anymore
    Me too. And if this isn't a "bottom" for her, then she is really too far gone. She can rationalize that everybody goes out and has one too many, but the truth is she is very lucky that the worst thing that happened to her is some humiliating pics. If she didn't have people there to take care of her, she could have ended up dead or raped, killed somebody behind the wheel, and she could end up in jail and her kids will only have Leann for a mother. It could get worse than this and alcoholism usually is a progressive disease.
    Mel1973, Belt Up and olivia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Me too. And if this isn't a "bottom" for her, then she is really too far gone. She can rationalize that everybody goes out and has one too many, but the truth is she is very lucky that the worst thing that happened to her is some humiliating pics. If she didn't have people there to take care of her, she could have ended up dead or raped, killed somebody behind the wheel, and she could end up in jail and her kids will only have Leann for a mother. It could get worse than this and alcoholism usually is a progressive disease.
    I agree. I don't understand why people do this at all. After what maybe 20 years of drinking you would think she would have learnt what her limit is and know when quit drinking.

I remember I was introduced to some girl through a mutual friend, she ended up like Brandi that same night and her friend deserted her. I ended up having to take care of her half the night and I had only just learnt her name. I had to push a guy off her who was practically stripping her naked in the club and trying to shovel more drink down her :/

Gold Member

Ok, I like to get white girl wasted myself but I prefer to do it in the privacy of my own home. Where the only place pictures will end up is Facebook (if your friends are dicks like mine). I'd die of mortification if Brandi was my mother. Those poor boys.
    shedevilang and BrickHouse like this.

I can't say anything. About once every other year or so I go out with my girls and get stupid, usually in Vegas or Atlantic City. Nothing wrong with it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yep me too but there is always one of us who will be the dd/keep your clothes on helper outer and shit
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Gold Member

I go out and drink but never to the point where I don't realize my ass is out to the wind and I'm putting my tampon on display. I save that kind of drunkenness for girls nights at home.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I can't say anything. About once every other year or so I go out with my girls and get stupid, usually in Vegas or Atlantic City. Nothing wrong with it.
    I wish I could have done that (as long as I had a designated driver and sober protector friend). But I was like Brandi. She drinks a lot and often, she is very thin so she is damaging her liver MORE than a man or a heavier woman. She is will probably get cirrhosis or cancer if she doesn't stop. She has been drinking like this for years, I am sure she is blacked out in this picture and has no recollection of the night. She gets all dolled up to go out, but she cannot control how much she drinks even if she wishes she could be like her friends and "just have a few". As soon as one drink goes into her system, all bets are off and she has no idea where she will end up. If she cannot drink responsibly when she wants to, then she is an alcoholic and the only way out is to stop completely.

And I am not talking about people who can make a conscious decision to stop after a few and are able to stick with it, IMO those people are probably not alcoholics even if they get rip roaring drunk (by choice) once in a while.

She falls into the minority of people who cannot safely drink even if they want to. I'm sure she gets like this a lot, this time there were paps to prove it.

Thread Information