Page 39 of 242 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Well, we neither have kids nor are married nor does he use roofies on me.....

Not roofies, as in you share a home, have a mortgage, that kinda thing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^ us neither, but i'll cut a bitch and mr witch if they cross that line

Remind me never to roofie you WCG!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Free Charmed.

The Eddiot left this for Brandi? Looks like she came out on top. Dodging a bullet is an understatement!

Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha Welcomes Baby Boy - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha Welcomes Baby Boy

by Natalie Abrams

Julianne Morris and Kristoffer PolahaKristoffer Polaha and his wife, actress Julianne Morris, welcomed a baby boy early Sunday, the Life Unexpected star announced on h

"Welcome to the world little Jude," he wrote.
    This is the third boy for the couple, who married in 2003. Polaha, 33, and Morris, 42, have two sons: Caleb, 6, and Micah, 4.

Check out the cheeks!
    Free Charmed.

Yep....definitely has a type, doesn't he?
    Novice likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I think that Eddie's true love is the plastic surgeon who keeps screwing up these women's faces.
    Lalasnake and MmeVertigina like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    how come after a breakup you never hear men wishing they were gay.

I'm done with ALL women! #cocksuckingpillplease
    so many cheerfully offensive reasons I can't decide which to mention... I'll stick with a mild one, because women are more adaptable? it is a rich question.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I left my footnotes in my other pants.
    Mine are in my other shoes.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

No idea who this Julianne Morris is, so I googled and found this on some Days of our Lives fanpage. Yep, she really sounds like Eddie's "type" alright...

Julianne's Bio
    Off-screen, Morris' life is as perfect as her face. The daughter of a Southern Baptist evangelist, Julianne is proud that she's kept her virginity. In her words: "I know that when I get married and share it with my husband, [our bond] woll be like the most amazing superglue. I can't wait." (That is definitely something to be proud of. Not many people today can be.) Unfortunately, the strength that Morris has has received some cruel remarks. In fact, one guy accused her of keeping her virginity so she can control her boyfriends. She insists that this isn't the truth because she believes her chastity strengthens her romantic bonds - rather than hop into bed to solve a problem, she and her boyfriend will talk it out.

For two and a half years, Julianne was one half of a hot couple (off-screen) in daytime. She dated Eddie Cibrian (Cole, SUNSET BEACH; ex-Matt, Y&R) who vowed to abstain from sex until she were his bride. Although Morris admits she knew that Eddie was no longer a virgin, she was quite convinced he was saving himself for their wedding night. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out as planned. In the fall of 1997, the dashing Cibrian asked Julianne's parents for permission to marry their daughter. Her parents consented to it, but only two weeks later, before he even got the chance to pop THE question, they split.

Now Ms. Morris can be found on the arm of actor Greg Vaughan, whom she met through friends. This time she has far more confidence in her new beau. This time she has learned her lesson and plans to keep their relationship under wraps. Says Julianne, "I want to live my life and then let people know about it. People will know I'm married after I'm married."

Up until she was 15, the Morris family was quite wealthy. Then they lost it all. "My dad is very trusting and allowed someone to take over the company and then he lost everything - millions." When she and her brother would head off to bed, her mother went to work as a nurse. As for her dad, he constantly worked to learn to slow down and take care of himself.

Now the actress is focusing more on religion. She regularly worships at a Christian center out in Hollywood with her pals, including Austin Peck (Austin, DAYS) as well as Cassidy Rae (ex-Sarah, MODELS, INC.) However, Austin goes to the early service at 9 a.m so she seems him only when he decides to sleep in and go to the later service (at 11 a.m.), and also the Monday night Bible study.

"For the first time in my life," she says, "I've incorporated my friends, family, and church. I feel truly blessed."
    And she should. She has a great job, she's talented, not to mention stunningly beautiful and happy in her current relationship. Julianne Morris is a role model and really deserves all the happiness that comes her way.

Julianne Morris/ Greta Von Amberg
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    That's not a bitchy thing to say at ALL! If it was Eddie's turn to be the parent that brought the snack, then that's what you are.... yeah, it'd probably make the kid's life easier if Eddie was an absentee father and didn't even bother going to the game *eyeroll* then all the crazies could whine about how "poor put upon Brandi has to do it all"... either way they go, those two are going to be criticized, aren't they?
    she could have said team dad, the mom was sitting right there. i never said eddie should be an absentee father. i still think it's bitchy though. especially if you put it into context of the nature of leann and brandi's relationship.
    faithanne and Butterfly like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm with Novice and WCG - anyone trying to poach on my turf will find themselves in a whole world of hurt and the Bloke knows that I'd feed him his genitals through his nose if he stepped out on me. I don't share.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought her tweet about Eddie and what a good soccer mom he is was a passive-agressive comment against Eddie. You see how pissed she is in the pictures, it might be because he had no eyes for her but only for his children, how dare he.
    -

And isn't she sucking on an orange with all the kids in one of the pics? She has to be in everything, she can't even let the kids suck an orange in peace.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ok - i did not know that level of detail. sometimes i don't think i know that level of detail about my own past dating life....
    yeah, thank god we aren't all famous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    How you got him is how you'll lose him, indeed. Even if she didn't know that night that Eddie wasn't single, it can be reasonably assumed that she would have found out at some point in the relationship prior to their marriage. I like Brandi and have always been a Brandi supporter, so I'm interested in what happened here and how much of her ire toward LeAnn is projection.
    That isn't even the point I took. To me, it's about choices - specifically, choices in your life/love/relationships. Eddie was a cheater when Brandi MET the bastard, this wasn't something new... except, at that point Brandi thought she would be the one to change him because she was so special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    she could have said team dad, the mom was sitting right there. i never said eddie should be an absentee father. i still think it's bitchy though. especially if you put it into context of the nature of leann and brandi's relationship.
    I think if anything, it was a jab at Eddie... because he's her little bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I thought her tweet about Eddie and what a good soccer mom he is was a passive-agressive comment against Eddie. You see how pissed she is in the pictures, it might be because he had no eyes for her but only for his children, how dare he.
    yep. that's kinda my interpretation as well.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    From dailymail.co.uk

'I'm done with ALL men!' Brandi Glanville tweets her disappointment in the opposite sex after spending the day with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his wife LeAnn Rimes
    By Colette Fahy
    PUBLISHED: | UPDATED: 23:27 GMT, 7 September 2013

They’ve had a notoriously fractious relationship ever since LeAnn Rimes stole Brandi Glanville’s husband but they managed to put their differences aside on Saturday.

The pair spent the day in Calabasas with Eddie Cibrian, Brandi’s ex and LeAnn’s current husband, where the trio cheered on Brandi and Eddie’s 10-year-old son Mason as he played a soccer game.

Although LeAnn and Brandi weren’t spotted addressing each other, they managed to stay civil and avoid any fireworks for the sake of the youngster.

-----

I'm done with ALL men! #lesbianpillplease
    — Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) September 7, 2013

Full article and more photos on dailymail.co.uk
    Just noticed that LeMann SWFed Brandis thongs!
    Bitch never wears thongs so how did she know so far in advance that Brandi was going to wear them?

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

apparently, she's a fucking genius...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information