Page 37 of 242 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From dailymail.co.uk

'I'm done with ALL men!' Brandi Glanville tweets her disappointment in the opposite sex after spending the day with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his wife LeAnn Rimes
    By Colette Fahy
    PUBLISHED: | UPDATED: 23:27 GMT, 7 September 2013

They’ve had a notoriously fractious relationship ever since LeAnn Rimes stole Brandi Glanville’s husband but they managed to put their differences aside on Saturday.

The pair spent the day in Calabasas with Eddie Cibrian, Brandi’s ex and LeAnn’s current husband, where the trio cheered on Brandi and Eddie’s 10-year-old son Mason as he played a soccer game.

Although LeAnn and Brandi weren’t spotted addressing each other, they managed to stay civil and avoid any fireworks for the sake of the youngster.

-----

I'm done with ALL men! #lesbianpillplease
    — Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) September 7, 2013

Full article and more photos on dailymail.co.uk

Brandi looks cute and Leann looks pissed off...probably because the kid chooses to sit and joke around with his mom and not her, the "bonus" piece of shit.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Fuck that bitch for her lesbianpill comment. I hate when people do that "I wish I were gay" shit when they can't have a functional straight relationship. Maybe it's you you fucking prick?
    Jana and dilligaf like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Fuck that bitch for her lesbianpill comment. I hate when people do that "I wish I were gay" shit when they can't have a functional straight relationship. Maybe it's you you fucking prick?
    Exactly. When does the problem stop being the men and becomes yours? You picked them after all. What makes her think she'd make better choices in a same sex relationship.

I don't see anything wrong with wishing to be a lesbian

I don't consider women and men to be identical creatures in every way, nor do I feel we are necessarily drawn to the same things in a woman as in a man; and I've known several women who switched midlife after one asshole too many and ended up very happy with a cool woman. It's not for us to dictate this shit for other people imo.

That said, I'm sure she was just kidding. Pretty much. But if Eddie "Horse Thief" Cibrian was my ex....I might go for the nun gig. Talk about putting you off your chow.
    Trixie, Annika, greysfang and 3 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

from the article:

LeAnn tweeted after the game, ‘My clothes are DRENCHED from an hr in the shade at Masons's soccer game. He kicked butt!! Eddie was such a good team mom passing out treats!’

omg what a bitch to say that while brandi was there...i'm sure if brandi had been passing out treats leann would have tripped her or something. i feel bad for brandi, i can only imagine how you have to sit there all sick in your stomach because this twat is there tweeting and splayed out on her chair all bitchy looking, and let their dad do everything to 'keep the peace'. gah. she looks like she's sitting in submission.

I don't care about Leann one way or another, but how can her show be "somewhat" scripted if there are actors playing the roles of Brandi and the kids? It would have to be mostly scripted. So it's them starring in a scripted tv show about their current, "real" lives? Why not just have an actual reality show?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Exactly. When does the problem stop being the men and becomes yours? You picked them after all. What makes her think she'd make better choices in a same sex relationship.
    yeah, it's completely brandi's fault that eddie strayed. *snort*
    Butterfly likes this.

Does anyone know if Brandi's parents are still living? I have never seen them or heard of them.

Elite Member

They are. She tweets about them occasionally. Her dad recently got hurt - I don't remember the circumstances. Her parents have also come to help baby sit. When she moved she spoke about her mom helping her.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    from the article:

LeAnn tweeted after the game, ‘My clothes are DRENCHED from an hr in the shade at Masons's soccer game. He kicked butt!! Eddie was such a good team mom passing out treats!’

omg what a bitch to say that while brandi was there...i'm sure if brandi had been passing out treats leann would have tripped her or something. i feel bad for brandi, i can only imagine how you have to sit there all sick in your stomach because this twat is there tweeting and splayed out on her chair all bitchy looking, and let their dad do everything to 'keep the peace'. gah. she looks like she's sitting in submission.
    That's not a bitchy thing to say at ALL! If it was Eddie's turn to be the parent that brought the snack, then that's what you are.... yeah, it'd probably make the kid's life easier if Eddie was an absentee father and didn't even bother going to the game *eyeroll* then all the crazies could whine about how "poor put upon Brandi has to do it all"... either way they go, those two are going to be criticized, aren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yeah, it's completely brandi's fault that eddie strayed. *snort*
    nobody said that... but eventually, one takes stock of their OWN fucking choices.
    Kittylady, dougie and MontanaMama like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

how come after a breakup you never hear men wishing they were gay.

I'm done with ALL women! #cocksuckingpillplease
    dougie, Lalasnake, sputnik and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

No, they just get all bitter and misogynistic and join the men's rights sub-reddit.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    nobody said that... but eventually, one takes stock of their OWN fucking choices.
    did brandi know that eddie cheated with his previous partners? seems like she only found out about that during *her* marriage so not sure how she could have known a priori.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    how come after a breakup you never hear men wishing they were gay.

I'm done with ALL women! #cocksuckingpillplease
    *snort* actually, i don't know any women IRL who have said they wished they were gay.

Meh. BFD. I and many of my girlfriends have said such things when lamenting about men...good ones and bad.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Thread Information