Page 36 of 242 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Gosh. I would too, CFG, after that.

Just do like I do, guys. Get really liquored up before the flight and shut your eyes for the landing. Kidding, please don't report me.
    faithanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Until one time flying out of DC we were delayed on the runway due to a storm. No problem. But then we take off, and well, I guess they thought the storm had passed but we caught the tail end of it and the plane was struck by lightening ... TWICE. Sounded like a bomb went off, and the plane dropped a bit both times, but we got up. The pilot had to fly manually since it blew out some auto system or whatever. I guess the planes are made to take it (the electricity just passes through) but when you're on it and you hear it, and feel it .......... fuck me, it was scary. I've been jittery on planes ever since.
    Oh, hell no. I would need a handle of whiskey to get my mind right after that.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Once on a flight into Regan National we were put in a holding pattern. This was shortly after 9/11. They told us it was due to clearing airspace after a military exercise. But we wondered. I think (this was too many years ago to remember exactly) they tried to land at Dulles, but Dulles wasn't having it, so we circled, the attendants told us, "We are going to refuel at BWI. If any of you would like to get off to make your connections, attendants will help you you" My co-worker and I stayed on the plane and finally landed safely. But it was odd.

I grew up where we would take single engine float planes to various locations. We were on the west coast of vancouver island and some of the takeoffs were quite hair raising. We'd have to taxi out of a cove, and then turn around, head straight back toward the land, pick up speed and take off. I was always unconsciously lifting my feet up, because those trees felt close! I always calm myself by thinking that the pilot wants to stay alive and in the air as much as I do.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    I always calm myself by thinking that the pilot wants to stay alive and in the air as much as I do.
    I was actually on a flight where the pilot said just that, prior to taking off. We were the last plane to leave JFK like 2 days before New Year's Eve 2000. There was a huge snowstorm (a white out), and our plane was allowed to leave since it was already there (they weren't allowing any more to land I guess). Anyway, they had to de ice the plane and people were getting out their rosaries and praying and crying, it was bad. Then the captain comes on and says "I don't want to die either, so if I think this isn't safe we won't take off." or something to that effect. We did take off, and obviously we landed, but if given the choice today I am not sure I would have stayed on that plane. Other than that I was pretty scared when I flew in one of those very small planes over the Alps, that was surreal looking. I do not enjoy flying commercial planes at all.
    Last edited by MmeVertigina; August 28th, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typing in the dark, so many typos.
    rockchick likes this.

bitches are at it again:
    LeAnn Rimes' Twitter feud with Brandi Glanville seems to have reignited after a short hiatus.
    Recently the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills took to Twitter to hint that she had been asked to appear on LeAnn and Eddie Cibrian's upcoming show. However, that revelation sparked a reaction from Rimes.
    The singer took to her own Twitter account to post:
    "I'm crying from laughing so hard! Thank god for some nonsense on a sick day. I so needed a good laugh. Back to the couch & football."
    However, Amanda @AmandaM_D responded: "I don't think @BrandiGlanville is lying. I'm thinking they want permission to have kids on show."

To which Rimes simply replied, "Wrong."Follow us
    Until now Glanville has not yet responded, but many believe given the history between Rimes and her, that it won't be too long before their exchanges continue on social media sites.
    Just last month reports emerged alleging that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's new show will have actors portray Cibrian's ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, and their two children since Glanville did not want them to be part of the show.
    "LeAnn and Eddie were so against the kids being on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' that they can't have them in this," the insider told In Touch Weekly. "They are going to have actors play Brandi and the kids' characters in the show."
    The new show will appear on VH1 and have the producers of "Duck Dynasty" behind it. According to reports it will be somewhat scripted but based on the couple's real-life experiences.
    "Inside the sanctity of their world, Eddie and LeAnn are a typical modern family," a press release from VH1 stated, "a married couple who both have careers and are also learning how to navigate the co-parenting of Eddie's two sons."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Careers? I'm not sure I understand that word in this context.
    czb likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Careers? I'm not sure I understand that word in this context.
    drunken attention whore(s) isn't a career?
    dougie and kasippu like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I'm working on it myself, takes lots of skillz - I hear it pays in vacations, silicon and dental procedures
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

what are the hours?
    chartreuse likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Why are they still navigating the kids? After almost half a decade you would thing that these two lovebirds would have that all figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    drunken attention whore(s) isn't a career?
    You would have thought that it was given what goes on here.
    Free Charmed.

Here = Gossip Rocks? Or here = Brandi's house?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

both?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information