Page 35 of 242 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Brandi Glanville, of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fame, is not a fan of the TSA and she let it be known loud and clear after breaking into an expletive-filled Twitter rant, accusing the Transportation Security Administration of making her miss her flight from LAX to New York City.
    "Standing in security line at lax! So slow!!! Grrr," she first tweeted about the situation, which is something which all travelers go through every day. However she quickly lost her patience and tolerance for the TSA and became much more angry in her tweets.

"Here is a GIANT F**K U to the TSA F**KHEAD that made me miss my flight!," she later wrote.
    Her Tweets became even more immature as they went on. "I will be in the airport 4 a bitU have ugly eye brows and smell bad."
    Despite having more than 430,000 followers, not every was in support of the mother of two's curse-filled rant. "Really not classy to tweet like that. Not a good look. #growup," one user replied.
    The reality star was placed on another flight just an hour after the incident and her rude personality seemed to change. "Im on a flight home to LA holding a 2month old baby for the mommy traveling solo next to me... best baby ever!!! #alwayshelpifyoucan"
    The Tweets were later removed and Glanville blame it on her publicist, saying "my publicist just asked me to take down a tweet... does'nt he know that this only makes it worse?"
    Glanville's trip even seemed to start on the wrong foot as she first wrote "May be getting kidnapped by my cab driver to the airport 5190674 his license, in case I turn up missing," before her angry rant.
    Glanville is currently working on a new book in New York City.
    Kudos for not hashtagging bonus mom!

Glanville's scared of flying. Should have xanaxed herself again, 'cause public ranting like that looks bad.

Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking about...
    sprynkles and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Kudos for not hashtagging bonus mom!
    That would have been fueling the fire which is but I would have at its cleverness.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whatevs. You should have heard the shit I was saying last weekend about fucking United.
    me too! omg you should have seen the tin can commuter plane they put us on from LAX to san diego. fark!~ i hate flying, and i hate flying in propeller planes.

this is the plane here V V

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Glanville's scared of flying. Should have xanaxed herself again, 'cause public ranting like that looks bad.

Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking about...
    I found her public ranting quite funny. Brandi's way more entertaining than LeAnn, at least if your stomach can't take a constant diet of incredulous eyerolls, schadenfreude, and basic primal loathing.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    That would have been fueling the fire which is but I would have at its cleverness.
    Oh I know and I meant Brandi not Mel FAOD.

I knew who you meant. Imagine the shit Brandi would take for being that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    me too! omg you should have seen the tin can commuter plane they put us on from LAX to san diego. fark!~ i hate flying, and i hate flying in propeller planes.

this is the plane here V V

They have been flying those for years. One time the captain didn't take it too high because a passenger has an ear infection & we had a great view of all the houses on the coast.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    They have been flying those for years. One time the captain didn't take it too high because a passenger has an ear infection & we had a great view of all the houses on the coast.

Oh no! I would have been so freaked out. I am not a fan of flying.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I've only ever flown on teensy planes (Isle of Man and back). This probably explains why I'm not crazy on flying.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I am really not a fan of flying but I was too distracted looking at the houses.
    The plane was so small my seat was a window & isle seat...
    Kittylady likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It was the approach to Ronaldsway that started it for me - there is sea and then rocks and then a tiny spit of a runway. Then having to circle Liverpool airport for twenty minutes while they tried to get the landing gear to come down on the return trip finished it off. I have flown since but I'm definitely not a fan.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My first flight was in a Ffokker Friendship - fitting, eh? (See SIG! Lol) And the flight home from Paris to Leeds/Bradford (I think I'd been in Nice) was through the last of a tornado that took down most of the trees in we England, you're probably all too young to remember it.
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Free Charmed.

Flying hangs me up. My first flight was in college, to Paris, when I took a semester off to be a nanny. My dad bought me beer on the drive to Atlanta (cheaper to fly out from there), and so I was fine. Then I started flying while traveling for work, and the first couple of trips were fine. But then I started getting panicky -- closed space, up in the air, not in control. Over time, got used to it, and would try to help nervous passengers the way others did me when I first started. The company I work for pulled me off the longer traveling distances and years went by before having to fly again for work, and then, boom. Same panicky feelings. I remember reading an article where Gisele (love her or no) said she was afraid of flying so she jumped out of a plane in hopes of conquering the fear.

But I'm afraid of jumping out of a plane and breaking both my ankles like a former colleague did when she first tried skydiving, so...am up a creek without a paddle. The next time I have to fly, am going to try Natural Calm before hand. Or either get just enough liquored up so that they don't kick me off the plane, but I don't care about being 30K feet up.

Logic tells me flying is safe. It's those pesky feelings and overthinking "THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ME LIKE IT DID TO THAT FLIGHT!" that override logic.

I used to fly for work as well. I was on a plane every few months on average. Never thought a thing about it... you just hop on, read a book, hop off.

Until one time flying out of DC we were delayed on the runway due to a storm. No problem. But then we take off, and well, I guess they thought the storm had passed but we caught the tail end of it and the plane was struck by lightening ... TWICE. Sounded like a bomb went off, and the plane dropped a bit both times, but we got up. The pilot had to fly manually since it blew out some auto system or whatever. I guess the planes are made to take it (the electricity just passes through) but when you're on it and you hear it, and feel it .......... fuck me, it was scary. I've been jittery on planes ever since.

Thread Information