Page 28 of 242 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Oh, Faithanne, let Dougie have one little alternate universe thread s/he can bash Brandi on!

Well MeAnn is copying Aniston then, because The Chin is in Cabo more than anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Oh, Faithanne, let Dougie have one little alternate universe thread s/he can bash Brandi on!
    Well then Barrel Clown can go back to Celebitchy or JJ then.
    Butterfly likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Yeah, I was going to add that. It's where the non-travellers go.

Cabo is the Ft Lauderdale/Boca of the left coast.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So you're still on the "Brandi made our lying eyes see what wasn't really in front of them" bandwagon about SWF Falcor? I noticed you completely ignored me in the other thread.
    In that particular post I am not challenging the LeAnn SWFs Brandi claim, so I don't know what you mean by "lying eyes," I am just saying here is an instance where Brandi seems to be copying LeAnn.

If there is something you asked me about and I did not respond, you can ask it again here, the L/E thread or in the BH thread, whichever applies. I am certainly not avoiding anyone as I have a few posts in that thread where I asked if there was anything left unaddressed, and to post in the BH thread if the matter relates to the show.

How disingenuous of you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I demand more drunken tampon stories! Maybe NVa... I mean maybe Dougie wants to share one?
    dilligaf likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well MeAnn is copying Aniston then, because The Chin is in Cabo more than anybody.
    Yep and no one wears a LBD more than Aniston but when LeAnn wears a LBD in December then she must be copying Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Everyone goes to Cabo. MeAnn doesn't have a monopoly on it. Methinks she's being a little sarcastic.
    Yep and everyone wears LBD and cutoff shorts, Brandi Glanville does not have the monopoly on those.

ETA:
    Now in this post I am challenging the SWF claim, not that it is totally without merit, but just that people find a connection for something that is very common or run-of-the-mill.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    If there is something you asked me about and I did not respond, you can ask it again here, the L/E thread or in the BH thread, whichever applies. I am certainly not avoiding anyone as I have a few posts in that thread where I asked if there was anything left unaddressed, and to post in the BH thread if the matter relates to the show.
    Why should I follow you around the board repeating the same question? You can go answer it in the Leann thread, which is the relevant place. Or not, whatever, just don't keep challenging people to provide evidence then ignoring them when they do.
    Lorelei and Butterfly like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Why should I follow you around the board repeating the same question? You can go answer it in the Leann thread, which is the relevant place. Or not, whatever, just don't keep challenging people to provide evidence then ignoring them when they do.
    Whatever. I am not avoiding answering any legitimate question. There was a lot of activity going on in that thread and I may have missed it or your question could have been similar to someone else's that I responded to. However, it should be very clear that I am neither trying to evade anyone, but neither am I trying to keep crap going, at least not above and beyond participating in a discussion board relating to gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I demand more drunken tampon stories! Maybe NVa... I mean maybe Dougie wants to share one?
    This. If Brandi-bashing is to be done, for the love of god at least let it be entertaining, with humor or even schadenfreude aplenty. After all, LeAnn is amusing and 90% of the horsie-bashing is amusing too, so there is a standard to match here.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    This. If Brandi-bashing is to be done, for the love of god at least let it be entertaining, with humor or even schadenfreude aplenty. After all, LeAnn is amusing and 90% of the horsie-bashing is amusing too, so there is a standard to match here.

Vague and colorless accusations of whoredom, for example, do not measure up.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Oh yeah, that "true love" where Eddie was banging Brandi and Scheanna (sp? whatever stupid-assed way you spell that stripper name) after Leann had their romance leaked? Heheh
    Butterfly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    However, it should be very clear that I am neither trying to evade anyone, but neither am I trying to keep crap going, at least not above and beyond participating in a discussion board relating to gossip.
    So you're prepared to start shit but when you're called out on it you'll pack it up and take it to another thread and post the same shit there.
    Butterfly and Chilly Willy like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So you're prepared to start shit but when you're called out on it you'll pack it up and take it to another thread and post the same shit there.
    My goodness what is your problem woman???!!! Did you not read the complaints in the other thread about things not relating to LeAnn and Eddie being posted in that thread, specifically things related to Brandi or The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

If there was a question that was not answered in the other thread then re-post it there, post it in this or the BH thread or send me a VM or PM.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Thread Information