Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Says Bravo Airs What They Want Fans To See: Viewers React, Wants Her Children Removed

Brandi Glanville Says Bravo Airs What They Want Fans To See: Viewers React, Wants Her Children Removed

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has admitted that she drinks on the show, even though one of her best friends is a recovering alcoholic. Kim Richards and Brandi have bonded over the past year, which has resulted in a rift between Kyle Richards and her sister. Even though Glanville has admitted to enjoying her wine, she is now firing back in regards to what is actually shown on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Brandi Glanville reveals that it is no secret that she drinks while filming, but she does add that Bravo does show her drinking more so than the other ladies. During poker night, several of the ladies had drinks, but it was Brandi’s behavior and the fight in the lobby with Kyle that put the emphasis on Brandi being an out-of-control drunk.

According to a new tweet,The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is now defending herself via Twitter, saying that Bravo shows what they want fans to see. Glanville is hinting that what is shown isn’t necessarily the truth.

“I’m getting off Twitter for tonight! You only see what they show that’s it! Bye Felicia,” Brandi Glanville revealed on Twitter, revealing prior to that, “I do what I have 2 do to pay the bills. I’m sober this episode and I’ve never claimed to be a sober coach.”

It sounds like Brandi’s night was spent defending her actions on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Since Glanville has proudly said that she does indeed drink on the show, many of her Twitter followers and fans of the show are now thinking that it isn’t a good idea for Brandi to have custody of her two sons, Mason and Jake.

“Girl, Ur giving Eddie ALL the ammunition he needs to take your crazy drunk ass back to court for custody. WOW! TRAIN WRECK!” one follower wrote, while another added, “Starts off ‘ I was sober this episode ‘ hahaha need I say more! Take the kids away from her Eddie!!”

But Brandi Glanville may be acting out on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because the show is known for being dramatic. Glanville didn’t act this way on Celebrity Apprentice. In addition, Glanville was recently accused of getting into a Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes even though that didn’t really happen, according to the Inquisitr.

It is no wonder that Glanville doesn’t let her children watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. What do you think about Brandi Glanville’s drunken behavior? Is it all for show, or does she have a problem?

[Image via Bravo]

Read more at Brandi Glanville Says Bravo Airs What They Want Fans To See: Viewers React, Wants Her Children Removed

These people that cry for her to lose her kids because she parties when they're not around are dipshits. She can drink as much as she wants just as long as she doesn't put them in danger. The last time I checked drinking to much and acting like a big mouthed asshole is legal on private property. These cunts need to get off twitter and help actual abused children so they get an idea what abuse really is.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

Those are basically the leann loonies, and maybe one (or ten) of L's other accts, who are calling for L to be their 'forever' mom.
    If E didn't lose custody for them getting hold of L's laxatives, letting them ride their bikes without helmets, not notifying B when B &E's son is hurt, and her not being able to communicate with her sons when they are in E's custody (there are other examples, but I won't keep going on), I seriously doubt that her role as drunken villain on a stupid reality show will pose any threat to her children.
    rollo likes this.

Brandi built her brand around being a big mouthed drunk. Now she wants the public to understand it is all just an act. LOL
    Flygirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Brandi built her brand around being a big mouthed, slutty, & sloppy drunk. Now she wants the public to understand it is all just an act. LOL
    I fixed it for you, Sluce.
    sluce and snoopqueen like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Those are basically the leann loonies, and maybe one (or ten) of L's other accts, who are calling for L to be their 'forever' mom.
    If E didn't lose custody for them getting hold of L's laxatives, letting them ride their bikes without helmets, not notifying B when B &E's son is hurt, and her not being able to communicate with her sons when they are in E's custody (there are other examples, but I won't keep going on), I seriously doubt that her role as drunken villain on a stupid reality show will pose any threat to her children.
    Undoubtedly some are LeAnn loonies but Brandi has built a hate base independent of LeAnn and Eddie, namely people who do take her seriously as the drunken villain on a reality show and will accordingly tweet their negative feelings and opinions.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    These people that cry for her to lose her kids because she parties when they're not around are dipshits. She can drink as much as she wants just as long as she doesn't put them in danger. The last time I checked drinking to much and acting like a big mouthed asshole is legal on private property. These cunts need to get off twitter and help actual abused children so they get an idea what abuse really is.
    i certainly appreciate your point Butterfly.. but could this dipshit just say that growing up with an alcoholic parent is not fun at all!.. (i speak from experience).

Why should Jake and Mason have to put with Brandi's drinking? (those lads have enough to put up with because of Leann bloody Rimes and Eddies bullshit) .. i REALLY wish she (Brandi) would get help for not only herself but for her boys too.

*Disclaimer* No i'm certainly not saying that the boys should be taken away from her (that would not help anybody at all!).. but just wish she would admit to herself she has a problem and needs to get help for it.

As Rollo said in a previous Brandi themed thread, she is not handling fame well.

It would be great if she could get away from it, and find somewhere peaceful to live and start designing again and write some more books and just get away from the spotlight.

Holy crap it's really late where i am and this dipshit has to go to the land of Zzzzz .. Good Night GR .

You have no idea how she is at home, probably doesn't drink in front of the kids for all we know. We only see a snip-it of her life when she is out partying with friends, and filming her reality show. Lets not get carried away. I have known a lot of people that over do it when they are out having adult time, but are great sober parents at home.
    Kittylady and Gossiplover like this.

No no no everyone knows that what happens on reality shows is 100% RILLLLL!!

That said, wish I could get paid for getting drunk. I'd be rich, RICH I tell you!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

i dunno. not sure i would want a job where i had to drink, provoke, and be an asshole while being filmed.

i prefer being an asshole in private.

Elite Member

REAlly, it would depend on how much they were willing to pay me.

As long as my family & the people important to me know it's an act, I would just look at it like any other acting gig.

czb

i guess i have a larger view.

i think acting like this much of an asshole would not just affect relationships with family and friends, but also my ability to make new friends or get new jobs. people may not give you a chance since they might think they 'know' you.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not sure i would want a job where i had to drink, provoke, and be an asshole while being filmed.
    i prefer being an asshole in private.
    lol, it sounds exhausting to be the self-appointed asshole on tv, constantly creating drama. If she wants to do it, that's fine, but if she throws shit, she should expect it thrown back at her.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Brandi built her brand around being a big mouthed drunk. Now she wants the public to understand it is all just an act. LOL
    Being a mouthy, hard-nosed broad is her claim to fame so she should just suck it up.

Brandi Glanville: I'm A Giant A-Hole On Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills - Reality Tea
    Brandi Glanville: I’m A Giant A-Hole On Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
    February 3 will go down in history as the day Brandi Glanville spoke the truth.

Last night, Donald Trump hosted a party for the FOUR celebrities he fired this week, Brandi, Ian Ziering, Kenya Moore, and Johnny Damon. Brandi spoke to E! News about the Brandi we see on Celebrity Apprentice (Business Savy Brandi) vs. the Brandi we see on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (A-shole Brandi). Her words. Not mine. Well, not this particular time, anyway.

Why did Brandi sign up for Celebrity Apprentice? “I did it to challenge myself because I wasn’t sure that I had it in me to do business related tasks because I had never done them before. I wanted to impress my parents, and I wanted to do a show that possibly my 11 year old could watch.”

Brandi went on to explain that she doesn’t let Mason watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because she is a giant a-hole on the show. Wait, what? Self-awareness? Truth? Who is this Brandi? “I don’t let him watch Housewives because I’m a giant a-hole on that show. I tell him that Mommy’s acting, which is kinda true, and he doesn’t get to watch it.”

Brandi continued, “I’m excited to have this out and to have a balance between drunk-fun Brandi and now you get to see Brandi doing business deals, tasks, and using my brain… instead of my wine glass.” Oh well. Self-aware Brandi was short-lived. There isn’t anything fun about the drunk and in your face mess that she is on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

When asked about Andy Cohen, she completely ignored the fact that she just called him out for allowing his WWHL guests bully her. Instead, Brandi shared, “I talked to Andy a couple days ago. He said, ‘Just focus on Apprentice, you’re killing it on Apprentice, I’m really proud of you.’ He’s great.”

Brandi added, “Unfortunately for me there is only one side of me that you see on Housewives. I was really exicted to show this side, so this has been really great for me.” Newsflash Brandi, we see the RHOBH side of you on Twitter and Watch What Happens Live and Brandi Unfiltered, too.

Does Brandi really want to make out with Kenya? “It was a jooooooooke. She asked that we be separated on the Today show. I shared a boardroom with her 18 hours a day, 6 days a week. I didn’t have a problem being around her, but apparently she wanted to be separated.” Kenya denied – here and here – that she asked to be separated from Brandi.

Brandi continued, “They thought it was me and I’m like ‘I don’t care. I’ll make out with her.’ as a joke. I wasn’t really going to make out with her. I walked in, shook her hand, and she pretended she was going to hit me, which you never know with that one.”
    dougie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Brandi added, “Unfortunately for me there is only one side of me that you see on Housewives. I was really exicted to show this side, so this has been really great for me.” Newsflash Brandi, we see the RHOBH side of you on Twitter and Watch What Happens Live and Brandi Unfiltered, too.
    Haha
    dougie likes this.

Thread Information