Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville retweeted
    Lucy Jones @LLL3_0 15h 15 hours ago
    Here it is @BrandiGlanville #brandisnaps weekly column from Australia. Love this. @NWmag
    1:25 PM - 23 Jan 2015

Last edited by dougie; January 24th, 2015 at 08:42 AM.

Eddie probably did like the fact she was spending her $ on him. Even though he forced her to do it.

^ How many more women can he find to spend money on him? Mooriah is available.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Eddie's just a sad, aging gigolo with a bruised ego.

So now we know she did not win Celebrity Apprentice. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^but you know what! She was very respectful on that show. Unlike Kenya.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

^^^ agree. i think her appearance on the show might help her overall image. too bad she didn't get a better stylist ....

She played the game well and stayed out of the way just enough to keep moving on. That Kenya chick is nuts. I had never heard of her before this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Poor Joanna. I imagine she gets furious everyday in the shower as she washes her bits. I'm glad she's suing the idiot Brandi. Joanna is gorgeous, and I'd bet Brandi is jealous like crazy.

snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kyl...us-weekly.html

Kyle Richards Calls Brandi Glanville "Vicious, Relentless," Says She Has "No Regard" For Anything
    Us Weekly 3 hours ago

It’s safe to assume that The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ stars Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville won’t make up anytime soon. After Glanville caused a massive blowup between Kyle and her sister Kim Richards during Eileen Davidson’s poker night, Kyle tells Us Weekly exclusively that she’s never met someone as “vicious” as Glanville.

“I honestly have never met someone like Brandi in my life,” Kyle told Us at her store Kyle by Alene Too in Beverly Hills of the startling incident, which played out on the Jan. 20 and Jan. 27 episodes. “She has no regard for your children, your family, your marriage, your businesses; when she decides to go after you she is vicious and relentless.”

In case you missed it, during newcomer Davidson’s poker night at her Malibu, Calif. home, Glanville and Kyle got into a physical altercation after Glanville, 42, attempted to take a prescription-pill-addled Kim home while Kyle, in turn, was trying to confront her sister about her odd behavior.

“It’s shocking to see the way Brandi is trying to twist the events that clearly happened,” the mom of four added of Glanville, who claimed she was only trying to protect Kim from an overbearing Kyle. “I was very upset because whatever Brandi was trying to put into Kim's head seemed to be working…I asked her repeatedly to please leave us alone and go away but she was looking for a fight and creating a scene in front of the cameras.”

While Glanville has been friendly with former child star Kim since the beginning of season 5, she pushed her luck with Kyle last season, after alluding that her husband Mauricio Umansky had been unfaithful.

“Obviously I do not think Brandi would be the best person for my sister to be spending time with — for many reasons,” Kyle, 46, tells Us. “Brandi never wants to take responsibility for her actions…What about when she accused Kim of using meth in season two, something that was completely untrue? Those comments were made to hurt Kim and her reputation, and obviously affected her children as well…Or [what about] bringing up the lies in the tabloids on camera last season, what about my children?”

Although no seasons of RHOBH have been short on drama or alterations (physical and otherwise) Kyle says this season has been the most strenuous to shoot.

“This is the most intense season we have ever had,” she admits to Us. “While it might be an exciting season for viewers, it was a very difficult season for the cast.”

Tori Spelling, Eddie Cibrian Dated, Brandi Glanville Reveals! | Star Magazine

Brandi Glanville Reveals Ex Eddie Cibrian Dated Tori Spelling!
    By Star Staff, February 3, 2015

Here’s a fun game of six degrees of separation for you — pay attention!

On her podcast, Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, that aired Feb. 2, Brandi Glanville made quite the revelation about her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian — it turns out he used to date Tori Spelling!

So, how did this all come up? It turns out the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star had a lot in common with her guest, Mary Jo Eustace — they were both formerly married…and cheated on; Brandi by Eddie, who later married his mistress LeAnn Rimes, and Mary Jo by none other than Dean McDermott who, of course, married his “other woman”, Tori.

And while all of the cheating is scandalous enough, this seemingly random group is actually connected even more closely. “Eddie dated Tori Spelling, too!” Brandi told a shocked Mary Jo, who responded with a, “No way!” More unfiltered than ever, Brandi revealed, “Eddie was on 90210 and he dated Tori, so I’m sure they had sex. So in a way, you and I have slept together!”

(Eddie appeared on one episode of Tori’s show Beverly Hills 90210 on August 28, 1996, in which he played a hunky former crush of her character, Donna Martin).

And as if being cheated on wasn’t enough, Brandi and Mary Jo share yet another connection — their husbands both left them for women they met while filming Lifetime movies in Canada! Small world…

Tori Spelling, Eddie Cibrian Dated, Brandi Glanville Reveals! | Star Magazine

God, Tori's so ugly.

That's a nice shot of Joanne.

I'm glad Kyle told Brandi she's an asshole cause she absolutely is. I had no sympathy for her when that guy made her cry on WWHL.

WTF is up with Tori's cheek. Bitch don't need to be using fillers. She doesn't need to add anything to that face!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Eddie sure does love women with hamster cheeks.
    dougie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information