Page 239 of 242 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

That's a very short 11 year old. Nice work again, Fail.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thank you faithanne I was wondering.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Joanna Krupa 'files defamation lawsuit against Brandi Glanville for claiming her private parts smell' | Daily Mail Online

Joanna Krupa 'files defamation lawsuit against Brandi Glanville for claiming her private parts smell'
    By Heidi Parker and Chelsea White for MailOnline
    Published: 12:21 EST, 22 January 2015 | Updated: 14:38 EST, 22 January 2015

Joanna Krupa has had it with Brandi Glanville.

On Thursday TMZ reported the Real Housewives Of Miami star filed a defamation suit against the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills standout.

The Polish siren is reportedly upset that Glanville said her private parts smelled when she was appearing on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live in December.

Face off: Joanna Krupa (right - in November) has filed a defamation lawsuit against Brandi Glanville (pictured January) it was revealed by TMZ on Thursday

On Monday Life&Style reported that Krupa was ramping up to sue the acid tongued diva. Joanna fired off a legal letter informing her Beverly Hills counterpart that she intends to sue.

In documents obtained by the magazine, the 35-year-old model's lawyer informs Brandi that his client plans to launch a civil suit in Florida against the reality star for 'slander, libel, defamation and/or intentional inflection of emotional distress'.

While the pair has long traded barbs on social media, things turned really sour in November 2013 when Brandi accused Joanna of having an affair with her co-star Yolanda Foster's then-husband Mohamed Hadid.

Brandi made the accusation on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after hearing what Joanna had said about her on Twitter - but she was not done there.

In writing: The Real Housewives Of Miami star has fired off a legal letter informing her Beverly Hills counterpart she plans to take her to court for 'slander, libel, defamation and/or intentional inflection of emotional distress'

Below-the-belt remarks: The 42-year-old rather crassly said her reality star rival's private parts smelt

In addition to saying the model had slept with the property tycoon while he was still married, Brandi rather crassly said her reality star rival's private parts smelt.

The 42-year-old said: 'Well Mohamed did tell me that her p***y smelt.'

'It's true I'm not lying and Lisa Vanderpump was there when he said it, sorry b**h.'

Last month, the letter says, Brandi made reference to Joanna again saying 'you can't help odour situations'.

Adultery accusations: Things turned really sour in November 2013 when Brandi accused Joanna of having an affair with her co-star Yolanda Foster's then-husband Mohamed Hadid (pictured December)

Joanna's lawyer Raymond J. Rafool said there is no way Brandi could not have expected these comments to be hurtful.

He wrote: 'You knew your statements were false and that such were damaging and humiliating to Mrs. Krupa and/or her husband and subjected Mrs. Krupa... to hatred, ridicule, contempt and/or injury...'

The lawyer accuses the reality star of making the 'malicious and false statements' to make herself a bigger star.

No filter: Brandi made the accusation on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after hearing what Joanna had said about her on Twitter

'It appears you make false statements about Mrs. Krupa to make yourself marketable and to associate your name with a celebrity in an attempt to ''tag'' yourself with her for media and personal searches and to create a brand for yourself for monetary and attempted celebrity status.'

Speaking of the below-the-belt comments, Joanna told the magazine: 'She doesn't even know me.'

An insider added that the reality star was at her wit's end after the comments came up again.

The source said: 'Joanna hired a heavyweight lawyer Ray Rafool to sue as enough is enough.'

Explosion: Andy and fellow guest Mark Consuelos could not believe what they had heard

Read more:

Joanna Krupa 'files defamation lawsuit against Brandi Glanville for claiming her private parts smell' | Daily Mail Online

Will the jury have to sniff?
    SHELLEE likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^ yeah I was wondering how that would work. Maybe they can make up some scratch 'n' sniff cards and hand them out to the jury?
    SHELLEE likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ugh The visual that I just got from how they would make said cards...

I really don't like Joanna Krupa at all, but Brandi deserves this. She acts the way she does and doesn't expect to have to deal with consequences. On the other hand, why Joanna would bring attention to this, I don't know. I'm drunk so either way it goes is fine with me.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Brandi tweeted a close-up pic of her cleavage and then took it down saying..... (the epic is in video at the link.)

https://screen.yahoo.com/yeah-sure-b...192853844.html
    Yeah, Sure, Brandi -- Whatever You Say
    by Wochit 0:39 mins

This is a photo that Brandi Glanville "accidentally" tweeted to her followers on Twitter, shortly before deleting it and apologizing, saying, " just posted a pic that was meant to go to my boyfriend in Utah :/ coffee time." The thing is, girlfriend doesn't need to try so hard -- she's still got a career on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," and as y'all know, "LeAnn & Eddie" are dunzo ... she's already on top; there's no necessity for any "accidents" like this anymore, but thanks!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

and....

Brandi Glanville Petition: 'RHOBH' Star Fired By Bravo?

Posted: January 22, 2015

Brandi Glanville Petition: ‘RHOBH’ Fans Want Her Fired

A Brandi Glanville petition has surfaced online. According to a new report, the petition was created by fans who want the mother of two fired from Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

On January 22, LALATE reported the following:

“A Brandi Glanville petition to remove the star from RHOBH dominated news in 2014. But that same petition is exponentially growing overnight, nearly a year after it was created.”

Lori Chase, who launched the Brandi Glanville petition, captured around 4,500 signatures as of March 2014, and nearly an additional 4,000 since then.

Last year, Chase claimed Glanville should be booted from the NBC Universal family after making a comment about Joyce Giraud and swimming.

In response to the petition, Glanville released the following statement on Twitter:

“Dear random people or person who has time 2 make up a petition about me a-thanks for keeping me in the news B-don’t we have whales to save?”

While Glanville’s season four behavior wasn’t her best, season five has been even worse — at least according to the majority of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans. Thus far, Glanville has thrown wine on Eileen Davidson, ripped a branch off a tree from Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant and physically fought her co-star, Kyle Richards.

In addition to her on-screen antics, Glanville has also faced backlash over her off-screen behavior.

“Recently Glanville made repeated false comments Joanna Krupa and Kenya Moore’s bodies. Glanville threw wine on Jeff Lewis during an appearance on WWHL. The encounter was dubbed ‘most awkward WWHL ever’ by the network. It left host Andy Cohen sleepless, by his admission, overnight. Glanville later told news that it was a prank she staged for humor.”

As a result of the backlash, Chase’s Brandi Glanville petition has resonated with critics, who are on board with Chase’s request to “remove Brandi Glanville from ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ immediately.”

Recently, as reported by the Inquisitr, Eileen Davidson commented on Glanville’s behavior throughout season five.

“Brandi says she wants to help Kim, but it seems that she really wants to make the situation worse. I don’t get this chick. Why is she trying to drive a wedge between Kim and Kyle? Especially from their car ride over together where Kyle spoke in such a loving and concerned way about her sister, and Brandi seemed to appreciate that. Then she gets to our home and turns on Kyle.”

“Obviously, Brandi loves to stir the pot. I guess she gets a kick out of being provocative and saying mean and nasty things. As far as her comments about our home? I thought it was comical that she mentioned Norman Bates, considering she’s the one that’s acting psycho.”

Davidson made these statements in her Bravo blog.

The Brandi Glanville petition currently has over 8,000 signatures.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ yeah I was wondering how that would work.
    Nasal Ranger Field Olfactometer
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Why would Joanna Krupa bring more attention to her smelly twat?
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.

I don't think they will fire Brandi. It brings drama to the show and who would want to watch without it? It's like a soap opera to me. I watch it. Makes me feel better about myself. Now I just need to be as rich as they are.
    sluce likes this.

Aren't the episodes filmed already? It's not like they can cut her out.

Why would they listen to a few thousand protesters when they have millions of viewers? And those thousands of protesters will continue to tune in as well.
    Trixie likes this.

^ Exactly. Oooh 8,500 people despise her so much they signed a petition! Just means she's doing her job.

Re the lawsuit, who thinks she has professional liability insurance to cover her defense costs? Lawsuits are pricey.

The whole thing is stupid, but she should've let it go after the first remark. The more recent comment on WWHL was taking it over the top and taunting.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information