Page 238 of 242 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Gold Member

I'm just keen to see how Krupa will prove her damages ... "Yes, it's true we didn't hire her because we believe her pussy smells based on what we heard on a gossip show about a made up TV series. We are serious about vetting potential hires." And of course, I guess it would depend what john ... I mean job she was looking for ....
    mostroop and Trixie like this.

Thinking about it, I don't know that I've ever heard Roman say it doesn't smell.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I'm just keen to see how Krupa will prove her damages ... "Yes, it's true we didn't hire her because we believe her pussy smells based on what we heard on a gossip show about a made up TV series. We are serious about vetting potential hires." And of course, I guess it would depend what john ... I mean job she was looking for ....
    Ha, that's what I was wondering too...people seem to forget that in a civil case you actually have to prove damages. It also seems to me that by bringing this lawsuit, Joanna is bringing much more attention to the comment than it would get otherwise. I mean, yeah the TMZ and celeb gossip crowds like us were aware of it, but the general public? Pfft how many of them even know who Joanna Krupa is? Prior to this, I only knew her from DWTS. (And I didn't really know who she was then either)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

that's why a punch in the face was a much better way to go
    sluce, Trixie, llamamama and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I am nominating you for a judgeship. I'm thinking you will best serve our needs at a federal level.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think we have a bunch of potential judges here, and we could do a better job than many on the bench. A good swift kick in the ass applied at the right time in some people's lives would be better than a jail sentence for many minor crimes. Get them right back on the correct path

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    that's why a punch in the face was a much better way to go
    I agree.

I know they say "There is no such thing as bad publicity", but in this case, I'd have preferred to stay under the radar.

Silver Member

I'm glad Joanna is suing her. Brandi makes all sorts of defamatory comments on television or to the press and it's time she was held accountable. I think Joanna is obnoxious as well but she is and was a far mor successful model than Brandi and this could absolutely tarnish her 'brand.'

I think if I were Joanna I would just shut up about it and get back at Brandi in other ways. It just keeps reminding people that your personal bits has a not so great odor. Brandi is on her own blazing rocket going down so just sit back and watch. Although, this lawsuit will be great fun for all of us to watch. Popcorn anyone?

How are they actually going to prove this is actually slander? *immature snicker because I'm like 12

Praying I don't get jury duty...
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Maybe she is hoping for a big fat settlement. Brandi and her big mouth.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

" Judge for yourself your Honor!" as panties drop in the courtroom.
    nwgirl and msdeb like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville and ex Jonathan Ruiz hold hands with her son Mason on family outing | Daily Mail Online

So is it back on? Brandi Glanville and ex boyfriend Jonathan Ruiz hold hands with her son Mason on family outing

By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 16:19 EST, 18 January 2015 | Updated: 16:20 EST, 18 January 2015

They split in May 2013 following claims she was 'just not that into him anymore.'
    But Brandi Glanville appears to have changed her mind, as she and her ex real estate agent beau Jonathan Ruiz were spotted together again on Saturday.
    And they certainly looked more than chummy, as each held one of her 11-year-old son Mason's hands while shopping in West Hollywood, California.

Back on? Brandi Glanville, right, was spotted out with her ex Jonathan Ruiz, left, and son Mason, middle, in West Hollywood, California on Saturday

The 42-year-old The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills was dressed to impress for such a casual outing.
    The mother-of-two put her best foot forward by sporting a sexy pair of cobalt heels which she teamed with a sleeveless white burnout blouse and skinny jeans that highlighted her lean legs.
    Her caramel tresses were styled in loose curls and a pretty pink slick accentuated her full pout.
    The Bravo star was initially introduced to Jonathan by her co-star Kyle Richards and was first spotted with him in August 2012.

Dressed to impress? Brandi wore a pair of sexy blue shoes for her casual outing

Jonathan reportedly works at Richards' husband Mauricio Umansky's real estate agency.
    'Brandi and Jonathan had a lot of fun together but the relationship eventually just fizzled,' a source close to the Bravo show previously told Radar Online.
    'There’s no hard feelings. They remain friends, but she just wasn’t that into him.'
    Though, Brandi had also accused him of cheating on her and was seen dressing up in disguise and following him to try to prove it in one episode of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Retail therapy: The star appeared to have picked up some beauty products

Brandi's fear of being cheated on probably has a lot to do with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.
    The actor was married to Brandi when he started his relationship with current wife, singer LeAnn Rimes, after they met on the set of the television movie Northern Lights.
    Brandi shares custody of two children Mason, and Jake, six, with her ex.

Last fling: In October, the star let the world know that she had met a new man - an unnamed 23-year-old from Amsterdam - and posted this image with the caption 'True love.' The two split in December

The reality TV star was most recently linked to a 23-year-old from Amsterdam, who she split with in December.
    Brandi announced her split on Twitter, saying: 'My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come.'

Past marriage: Brandi was previously married to Eddie Cibrian, left, who is now married to LeAnn Rimes. right. The two are pictured here at a Bacardi event in NYC in May

Read more:

Brandi Glanville and ex Jonathan Ruiz hold hands with her son Mason on family outing | Daily Mail Online

Elite Member

I like the color of her blue shoes.

Thread Information