Page 23 of 242 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I still say that I think that it is a top and she must've lost the bottom half of her outfit at some point that night. Maybe she is holding off explaining it until the next season of The Real Housewives or will explain it in her upcoming book. I cannot believe that she has not explained it yet as I am sure that she has been asked about it many, many times on Twitter.
    Last edited by dougie; July 14th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.
    shedevilang likes this.

Elite Member

I believe the lining of the dress rode up. It looks like it's all bunched up around her waist. I think she was too wasted to realize & pull it down.

Not sure what else she has to explain. I wore an ugly dress with a too tight spandex lining that rode up while I walked, sat, stumbled?
    Just Kill Me and chartreuse like this.

^^ It's not humiliating enough. She HAD to have been wearing pants and become so irresponsibly drunk, she lost them. Also, she must confess her pants-losing whore ways to the world at large. No, not just confess, explain her damn self. Now. We deserve an explanation of the traveling pants.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

If you look at the lining it laying is pretty uniformly along her bikini line, to me if it was a lining that went from the bodice to dress length, even short dress length, then it would not had ridden up so neatly. Not that it is very neat, but I would expect a dress length lining that has ridden up to be at the hip at one spot and at the rib cage in another, but here the front and back seems to be laying in the same way you'd see a corset or a snug T-Shirt lay.

Also these pictures were taken at two locations, and I know the guy had his hands full and all, but you cannot tell me that neither he nor Brandi noticed that her ass and her black thong panties were completely visible, especially when they both noticed when her boob was exposed and went about fixing that.

Last edited by dougie; July 14th, 2013 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Can that really even be called a dress?

I think I'm going to put a potholder on my head today and call it a hat.
    Where's your sense of adventure? Call it a shirt.
    Bombshell, dougie, olivia and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    If you look at the lining it laying is pretty uniformly along her bikini line, to me if it was a lining that went from the bodice to dress length, even short dress length, then it would not had ridden up so neatly. Not that it is very neat, but I would expect a dress length lining that has ridden up to be at the hip at one spot and at the rib cage in another, but here the front and back seems to be laying in the same way you'd see a corset or a snug T-Shirt lay.

Also these pictures were taken at two locations, and I know the guy had his hands full and all, but you cannot tell me that neither he nor Brandi noticed that her ass and her black thong panties were completely visible, especially when they both noticed when her boob was exposed and went about fixing that.

Your failure to see all the material bunched up amuses me.
    Just Kill Me and mostroop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

the effort that people are putting into doing the forensics of an ooglay dress (or is it a shirt? oh my!) amuses me.

You forgot to mention the tampon string.
    Trixie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ uck, i forgot about that. thanks for the reminder.
    sluce likes this.

I believe it is the lining of a very short dress. Even if that was just a bunched up tank, and she had the desire or intention of covering up a bit, she could have pulled that part down as it has some stretch to it in the pics. I can't say why her lower half is completely uncovered, it would have been nice if someone had helped her to figure out the situation with the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the effort that people are putting into doing the forensics of an ooglay dress (or is it a shirt? oh my!) amuses me.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I'd rather get back to amusing jokes about pot holder hats and disappearing pants. But that's just me.
    czb and Trixie like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Horse is dead, dude.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Leanne? What happened to her? I kid I kid
    dougie and no really like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I've seen the light and have been convinced of Brandies whorish ways due to her obvious lack of pants. It's science really. However, I think a diagram or chart of some sort would help before I feel totally comfortable stoning her.

I'm thinking the nasty chick probably bled through her pants, and took them off, since she is so nasty and has her period.

Thread Information