Page 229 of 242 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Well she is a reality star. Oversharing is how she pays the bills. LOL
    Trixie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well she is a reality star. Oversharing is how she pays the bills. LOL
    That is true sluce. However between the over sharing of tampon strings and her personal relationship issues, she's in a whole realm of cray cray.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    IKR! Without Comedy Central I would be forced to watch Drunk History on youtube.
    I never heard of Drunk History. Thank you very much, now I'm late for work!!

Jack Black as Ben Franklin, OMG.
    Last edited by llamamama; December 8th, 2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: smiley problem
    sluce likes this.

I love the New York episode and the invention of Coke.
    llamamama likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville reveals the secrets to her figure | Daily Mail Online

Im very blessed with a great butt, but I have to work out: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville reveals the secrets to her enviable figure

By Jenna Good for Daily Mail Australia
    Published: 23:36 EST, 7 December 2014 | Updated: 22:50 EST, 8 December 2014

Shes a mother-of-two with a body to die for.

And The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has revealed that while she takes good care of herself, that she is also lucky to have the advantage of good genes.

The striking 178cm tall blonde told this weeks NW magazine that theres one area of her body thats she particularly confident about.

Active: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has revealed that while she takes good care of herself, that she is also lucky to have the advantage of good genes

Im very blessed with a great butt, but I have to work out, she told the magazine in their issue out this Monday.

The 42-year-old, who on Saturday revealed on Twitter that the man she has been dating just broke up with her by email, added that shes not overly strict with her eating habits.

She also told the weekly celebrity magazine that although she didn't diet, she tries not to eat too much.

But one rule she does live by is to try and get more exercise by always to walking up the stairs instead of talking lifts or elevators wherever possible.

However with Brandi its more to do with a phobia she has: I always take the stairs also because elevators scare the s*** out of me.

And while she has toned long legs that many woman would be envious of, shockingly Brandi says that they are a hang up of hers.

Leggy: While she has toned long legs that many woman would be envious of, shockingly Brandi says that they are a hang up of hers

Out now: Brandi spoke to this week's NW magazine about her health and fitness

My legs are always skinny, but I always gain weight in the middle. Even when I was pregnant I had skinny bird legs. Big legs are kind of in style now, Im like, What happened? she added.

Meanwhile Brandi, is now single again after her most recent beau. who she has declined to name during their courtship, ended their relationship over the weekend.

The reality TV star wrote on Twitter: 'My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come.'

Brandi has two children Mason, 11, and Jake, 6, with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, who famously cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes in 2009.

NW magazine is on sale now.

Read more:

Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville reveals the secrets to her figure | Daily Mail Online

She does not have a great butt. Not by any butt metric that exists.
    snoopqueen likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She made more than he did, but he could/should have made more. If he can't find acting jobs, it's time to find another career.
    not a judge's job to determine who SHOULD make what.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi Glanville's boyfriend dumps her via email 'because kids will always be first priority' | Daily Mail Online

and people talk about how miserable Mason looks with Leann... hahahahahaha

she's actually turning into a slightly taller Adrienne Maloof....
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

‘I’m very blessed with a great butt, but I have to work out’: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville reveals the secrets to her enviable figure

By Jenna Good for Daily Mail Australia
    Published: 23:36 EST, 7 December 2014 | Updated: 22:50 EST, 8 December 2014

She’s a mother-of-two with a body to die for.

And The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has revealed that while she takes good care of herself, that she is also lucky to have the advantage of good genes.

The striking 178cm tall blonde told this week’s NW magazine that there’s one area of her body that’s she particularly confident about.

‘I’m very blessed with a great butt, but I have to work out,’ she told the magazine in their issue out this Monday.

LMAO! Sweetie, we've ALL seen your ass (more than once) and it is NOT "great"....
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ugh, I had managed not to see that hideous ass pic...until now. Thank you, WCG!

sorry. hope you already had breakfast

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville tries to calm her nerves while flying out of LAX... two days after boyfriend broke up with her | Daily Mail Online
    'On plane, took meds': Brandi Glanville tries to calm her nerves while flying out of LAX... two days after boyfriend broke up with her
    By Yana Kay for MailOnline
    Published: 22:14 EST, 8 December 2014 | Updated: 12:55 EST, 9 December 2014

Real Housewife Brandi Glanville has always been open about her use of anti-anxiety medicine in times of need.

And it appeared to be one of those days on Monday, as she told her followers she had taken some medication to calm her nerves departing from a flirt at LAX.

The 42-year-old tweeted: 'On plane! Took meds #pray.'

Taking off: Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville was seen arriving at LAX on Monday to catch a flight

Her anxiety was perhaps fueled even more after her boyfriend ended their relationship over the weekend.

The reality TV star wrote: 'My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come.'

But there was no sign of stress as Brandi arrived at the airport to catch her flight.

Fresh faced: The star wore large sunglasses and light makeup with just a touch of glossy lipstick

Calming her nerves: Because she has a fear of flying, the 42-year-old tweeted that she took her meds before the flight

In 2013, Brandi admitted to taking Xanax to deal with the pain of splitting up from ex Eddie Cibirian, and even called the prescription pill her 'friend'.

Looking casually chic in a white blouse, ripped jeans and brown ankle boots, the television personality looked poised and in control.

Putting her fears aside, the mother of two revealed that while she takes good care of herself, that she is also lucky to have the advantage of good genes.

The striking 178cm tall blonde told this week’s NW magazine that there’s one area of her body that’s she particularly confident about.

Ready to go: There was no sign of anxiety or fear as Brandi walked throught the airport to catch her flight

‘I’m very blessed with a great butt, but I have to work out,’ she told the magazine in their issue out this week

She also told the weekly celebrity magazine that although she didn't diet, she tries not to eat too much.

But one rule she does live by is to try and get more exercise by always to walking up the stairs instead of talking lifts or elevators wherever possible.

However with Brandi it’s more to do with another phobia she has: ‘I always take the stairs – also because elevators scare the s*** out of me.’

Stylish: Looking casually chic in a white blouse, ripped jeans and brown ankle boots, the television personality looked poised and in control

Struggles: Brandi looked like she needed an extra hand when she struggled to get her bag onto the conveyor

Both hands: The TV personality bent her knees to get some extra lift into the baggage manuever

Carrying extra baggage? The beauty appeared to struggle under the weight of her holdall before the flight

Showing her shape: Brandi cut a slender figure as her knees showed through her ripped jeans

In-flight glamour: The star was glamorous as she walked through departures with just an LV handbag

Read more: Brandi Glanville tries to calm her nerves while flying out of LAX... two days after boyfriend broke up with her | Daily Mail Online

1) Did she dive face first into a vat of vasoline
    2) Put on a bra (or a better one)
    sluce and BuffyKatniss like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Silver Member

Her forehead is discolored, pink skin with bits of brown, like she had a peel that isn't finished peeling yet. She has her face greased to the max. It looks like she recently had some kind of deep peel or something.

those rips on the jeans are a bit overdone.

czb

^^^ agree

might as cut off the pants above the knee

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    not a judge's job to determine who SHOULD make what.

While we are all sure that E never really turned down a job, like it showed on their disaster program, the judge can base support on what the parent can earn, if (s)he refuses to work.

Thread Information