Page 228 of 242 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Oh Brandi - it is based on the income charts, and physical custody. You made more than he did. He has them 50% of the time. The court/charts set the amount of support. If you don't like it, get a new attorney, go to court and request an increase. But if you love your kids, stop the public discussions.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She made more than he did, but he could/should have made more. If he can't find acting jobs, it's time to find another career.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She made more than he did, but he could/should have made more. If he can't find acting jobs, it's time to find another career.
    Well according to their show he can find acting jobs, he just turns them down. LOL. I don't know that I actually believe he's getting offered gigs...

It's up to a judge to decide if he should try to make more than 300K a year. I have seen cases where parents were ordered to look for fulltime work, or a higher wage, because it was within their potential and the judge clearly saw they were purposely limiting their income. But, I'm not sure how many judges will do that when one is making 300K a year.
    garysgirl1999 and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What cable channel is their show on? I've never heard a peep about the show except for here.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It was on vh1. It's over now thank god, not that I watched it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Oh, okay. My d-bag cable company got in a fight with whoever owns VH1 and I don't have it anymore. Lost 15 channels due to the dispute. Including Comedy Central. Hate Cable One. They never replaced the lost channels with anything, and the price remains the same. F*ckers.
    snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

No Comedy Central? I would freak.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

IKR! Without Comedy Central I would be forced to watch Drunk History on youtube.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville's boyfriend dumps her via email 'because kids will always be first priority' | Daily Mail Online

Blood is thicker than water! Brandi Glanville's boyfriend dumps her via email 'because kids will always be first priority'

By Chelsea White for MailOnline
    Published: 18:39 EST, 6 December 2014 | Updated: 18:39 EST, 6 December 2014

She can pick them.

Brandi Glanville has not had the best track record when it comes to love and seems cupid's arrow has once again missed the mark.

The 42-year-old revealed on Twitter on Saturday that she had been dumped over email for putting her children before him.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote: 'My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come.'

Dating mom dilemma: Brandi Glanville, seen here in July 2013, claims she was dumped for putting her two children Mason, 11, and Jake, 6, first

Brandi has two children Mason, 11, and Jake, 6, with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

The star - who has written a book about dating - did not say who the apparent cad was that broke her heart.

Just two months ago she let the world know that she had met a new man - an unnamed 23-year-old from Amsterdam.

She gushed about the much younger man in her column for Australia's NW magazine in October.

Tough break: The 42-year-old revealed on Twitter on Saturday her unnamed boyfriend split up with her via email

Bad romance: The reality star, who went to Jingle Ball on Friday night, has a bad track record when it comes to finding the right guy

'So, I just got back from a little trip to Amsterdam with the other Housewives. I can't tell you anything about the trip except I have a boyfriend!

'He’s 23, so it’s like having a third child... [but he's] so gorgeous, it's stupid.

'He’s clearly from a well-to-do family. Like, he paid the bills, he opened doors.'

Posting a picture on Instagram of herself with a very good looking younger man, believed to be her beau, during her trip she captioned it, 'True love'.

On with the next? In October, the star let the world know that she had met a new man - an unnamed 23-year-old from Amsterdam - but then split that same month. She posted this image with the caption, 'True love'

However, before the month was over they had already split.

The Housewives star said on Twitter: 'No more 23 yr old fun while it lasted but onto the next '

It is not clear who she moved on with or whether they had reconciled.

Prior to her international love affair, Brandi had a on and off relationship with realtor Jonathan Ruiz.

Ex files: Prior to her international love affair, Brandi had a on and off relationship with realtor Jonathan Ruiz

The 42-year-old star accused him of cheating on her and was seen dressing up in disguise and following him to try to prove it in one episode of Real Housewives.

Brandi's fear of being cheated on probably has a lot to do with her ex-husband Eddie.

The actor cheated on Brandi with his current wife, singer LeAnn Rimes, after they fell in love on the set of television movie Northern Lights.

Brandi Glanville's boyfriend dumps her via email 'because kids will always be first priority' | Daily Mail Online

'My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come.'
    Well, shit, why start now?
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Oh well, it's never going to last with a 23 year old. Just ask Adrienne Maloof.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Brandi Glanville Reveals Amount of Eddie Cibrian Child Support Payments, Claims He's Suing Her For Six Figures
    by Tyler Johnson at December 5, 2014 9:21 am. Updated at December 5, 2014 9:20 am

..."It's been 5 long years since we split and I would really like the fighting to stop," Brandi writes.

"Eddie decided after my second best-selling book Drinking and Dating was released that he overpaid me in child support and would like to be reimbursed for the back payments - already spent on rent, food, and clothing to raise our children."

"Since I didn't have the cash lying around, he was happy to take it from my retirement fund, a small $114k."

Read more <a href="http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com">celebrity gossip</a> at: Brandi Glanville Reveals Amount of Eddie Cibrian Child Support Payments, Claims He's Suing Her For Six Figures - The Hollywood Gossip

It has been about 8 months since this happened and she AGAIN has to bring it up devoting most of her Bravo blog to this?? She is a piece of work. Lying through her teeth 8 months later, sad to see she still twists facts.

He is not taking it from her retirement fund rather the portion of his fund she was allotted & his lawyer never suggested she cough up the cash.

I hate her continued digs at him and the divorce, soooooo over it. The last episode as she surveyed the new kitchen remarking how well it would display her Tiffany ware, except shocker she only has half left because Eddie took the other half. Anything to emphasize what a poor little victim she is.

She is superficial and materialistic. Stop buying Laboutin shoes & designer duds, ditch cosmetic fillers, botox & the "hairstylist," sell that pathetic stripper pole and spend your money more wisely. I have NO sympathy for her anymore.

She's a nasty piece of work, as bad as LeAnn and just a little better than Eddie, imo.

So happy Lisa Rinna is on Rhobh, seems like a fun positive person.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Deserved thanks to the fairness & wisdom of our California Family Court system. Case closed!
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

• RETWEETS67
    • FAVORITES476

8:32 PM - 6 Dec 2014

This broad needs to learn about privacy and self respect. She is constantly airing out her dirty laundry.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Thread Information