Page 222 of 242 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I don't know why woman don't give their children their name in the first place. My son has mine, and when I got married I also kept my name.
    My Snowflake has my name as well. Snowflake is good with it, I'm good with it... his dad hates it now. Mostly because if he takes the boy to a doctor's appointment or anything like that they refer to him as Mr. Mel1973 ... and my son hates when he's with his dad at church where people know his dad's last name they refer to him as Snowflake Smith... he's quick to correct them. His dad talks about wanting to change his name now and I'm like "hahaha motherfucker. no fucking way... we might be able to add a "-Smith" but that's ALL I'm willing to do.".
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

When I go to places that know who I am married to, they call me by his last name. I'm like ah, no.

When I was single my dad would help me by taking my son to the doctors or come with me, and the nurses would always refer to him as my husband while giving my dad the side eye.
    Flygirl likes this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

4 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    RIP I was lucky enough to meet Joan Rivers a few times she was hilarious, kind ,smart & really led the wAy for females in comedy #legend

5 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @loveutley @couchhugger I don't want to put money or energy into the negativity for my boys sake- I want to buy a house &give them stability

6 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @milkbarharry my poor parents at least they say I have been consistent from birth :}

@walkoffhbp haters can suck it! Please don't feel bad for me!!! Haters make the world go round and they can all fuck off :} #happy

@milkbarharry @GOLDENGIRLLISA Let this trick be she's sad& has no life.She lives 2 hate thats why I haven't reported her #feelsorryforher

@julietmac83 @Bravotv yup U know this listen I have 2 little boys to take care of so talk shit all u want but at least Im not hook n!

@1970Rachael @milkbarharry Just pray I don't go to jail for physical violence that is all I can say! PS Eileen is suuuuuuuper nice

@walkoffhbp @PARecSpecs Haters pay my bills

Im on a twitter high can't stop tweeting!!! Hence my 2 books! I need to sleep but my bhead is spinning from crazy crazy rhobh drama :/

7 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I'm having a moment ;(- family stuff ...but no matter what "I got this" I just wrote "gratitude 'on all the mirrors in my home #fuckinglucky

9 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @ResiDiederich @YolandaHFoster I luv Yo,look up &respect her but fuck with her. u fuck with me!No matter how much she tellsme to behave

9 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @1970Rachael @dish Dish is Wrong

11 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I heart @KimRichards11 SOOO much I might have kissed her on the face but I haven't punched anyone in the face since my 916 days #LOVEHER

@vibalacy @KimRichards11 we have come a long way! Don't believe all the dumb story's you read

Trying to write a proposal for book 3 #blockedabit

12 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @Joan_Rivers made women not afraid to have an opinion or sensor ourselves - let's not go backward. #RIP

13 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I don't have a drinking problem I have a drinking solution.The only drinking problem I've ever had is wen I run out of wine #solastseason

14 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Jake and I just ran into @IGGYAZALEA at our mall! #Stunning

Don't hate the player hate the NINJA http://t.co/QJz8llCQXc

14 SepRachael Jones @1970Rachael
    @NaughtyNiceRob can u change ur figure on @BrandiGlanville Drinking & tweeting book sales of 26,000 it's wrong Bethenny Frankel, Teresa Giudice, Brandi Glanville, Melissa Gorga: Who sold the most book? | NaughtyButNiceRob
    Retweeted by Brandi Glanville

14 SepRachael Jones @1970Rachael
    @NaughtyNiceRob @BrandiGlanville for 2013 alone digital downloads over 93,000 & sold A LOT of hardcopy & paperback For E-books, More Good News, Few Trends: Facts & Figures 2013

@KarlaHoffman @IGGYAZALEA @ArianaGrande Jake sings it to me!!! Like Im a problem so cute

@wy1nona @Sayitnice my boys keep me grounded and alive. With out them after my divorce I would not exist right now. #book1

16 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Check my sexy interview with @lisarinna on @PodcastOne Brandi Glanville Unfiltered for free now !!!

Thanks for getting my hats Tanks and hoodies I've officially broke even on my investment as of today!!

On day 6 of a 21 day cleanse with @YolandaHFoster - yoga, &no sugar,alcohol and 20 mins of cardio- getting bikini ready for Vaca!

17 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Happy hump day! I dislike that word so much! All this Sandra Jr shit you will see unfold on the show all these ?s will be answered #Revenge

THANKYOU to everyone who has supported me getting my books t- shirts and hats I wouldn't be where I am without each & every one of you!

@YouniqueRachelR I was with Jr 2 yrs she knew about me and he cheated on me with her get your facts straight !

Homework time!!! Do not freak out they are in swim shorts people #luvsofmylife http://t.co/MWlTsdd1ig

18 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Some1 has wanted a reaction from me 4 forever so here it is -Welcome 2my tiny pilates studio that I've been going to for 12 yrs!! #Stalker

MEN lie!!! #disgusted

Very eye opening morning! Not amazing to hear but knowledge is power :/ moving on smiling forward

Do all men lead double lives and have split personalities or just the ones I date??? New chapter starts in am!!! #NEXT

@wehage_rachel so far my the only honest men into life are gay and don't want me... They kind of do

@LeaDiLiberto yes! No more Latin men

20 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @KimRichards11 @KathyHilton @LisaVanderpump so fun celebrating Kim big 50 with you lady's last night!

20 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @hatecheaters23 don't even waste your time on those haters

23 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Good morning! Rocking my FU tank for all the haters http://t.co/sj6Xg6GnCW

23 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    The person you're in a relationship with is the person who is calls you answer #devilwearsprada

24 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    After 5 years in my RR sport I have upgraded to the newer body style sport! Im OBSESSED #nocosignerneeded #grownup I named her Shaila

25 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @kae986 I texted with Mason I got him a phone so we can stay in touch - they are camping with dad having a blast

26 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    IMG_5230.JPG from my favorite jew happy New Year @darinharvey y can't we be in love?

28 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Epic night! Raised a ton of $$$ for charity and got to hang with Steven Tyler, Babyface

28 SepBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My phone isn't working Im on a plane (jut took my meds) #kickinalready and Im missing my boys horribly.

1 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    True love http://t.co/SktmsyWWOG

3 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Home sweet home!!! Seeing the 2 sweetest little boys ever can NOT wait

4 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Laying in bed with the 2 dogs and 2 perfect little men

@natalielevig @LisaVanderpump even through our ups and downs I will always love LVP

I just got 300 dollars worth of perfume for 68 bucks!! All my favs (I have zero connections to this company) #getit http://t.co/DkKl2kQjvQ

@darinharvey @KarlaHoffman our Jewish holiday! My 5 boys and I! http://t.co/tpgrQq7x2X

5 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My fancy kids want to go to the IV for softshell crab so their fancy uncle @darinharvey is taking us! #luckykids

5 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Awe! Missing Amsterdam http://t.co/NBZUmivIcK

Darin Harvey @darinharvey
    @BrandiGlanville perfect day http://t.co/2ThihhabtG

6 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I guess it's time for room service, facial and cyber stalking

Wait!My kids ex-nanny of over 7 yrs Gloria who has always been amazing is suing my ex?Wtf!PS my ex mom in law is the kindest grandma alive !

@laurabullock1 she worked 4 us wen I was still married,then me after divorce,then ec after I couldn't afford 2 keep her also @AdrienneJanic

7 OctBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Jez just sent me some BS about me hiring some1 I don't know to take pics of my ex &his wife's home?why would I EVER DO THAT?These are lies

If I wanted or needed pics of my ex his wife or their house I could take them myself wen I pick up & drop off my kids! I don't AT ALL#crazy

Heading to Steve Harvey show bye!!!

Just had the most fun EVER with @IAmSteveHarvey - I'm his new "project" and he said his favorite guest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#honored #sofun

Cute guy flirting with me... Hiding his left hand. They should make married people wear a ring on both hands

Dear cute guy hiding his ring...you just got SUPER ugly

@jason75043 always ask -I never say no to photo's even whe I look like shit! Thankyou

@Eeeeeekkk I'm super trust issue fucked up not a girl but a mom and WOMAN- xoxo
    Last edited by dougie; October 9th, 2014 at 08:11 AM.

sounds like she's taking tweeting lessons from Leann... and a million other attention whores.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Oh poor me, all the men I date are bastards! I wish I could afford to buy a home, but did I tell you about my new luxury car! I mean, a jeep Cherokee would be more affordable and I could save the difference in cost toward a home, but I'm a complete idiot! Heres a pic of my pancake ass and scraggly legs in a bikini! Buy my t shirts!

And how many Joan Rivers tweets is she going to send? Using a dead celeb for attention is soooo Leanne Rimes.
    snoopqueen likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Considering that all these tweets are in the span of over 1 month, and some are in response to other people's tweets, I really don't think that she has tweeted all that much.
    Compared to me, it's like a deluge of tweets, but compared to other stars (an some of my friends), it's not even a drop in the bucket.
    Butterfly and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    When I go to places that know who I am married to, they call me by his last name. I'm like ah, no.

When I was single my dad would help me by taking my son to the doctors or come with me, and the nurses would always refer to him as my husband while giving my dad the side eye.

Yeah, people who work with my husband call me Mrs. Haakon if they don't know me well. Otherwise they call me by my first name. Same thing happened with my first husband and it doesn't bother me at all.

My oldest has my name only even though we were married at the time. We have some family land in OK and TX, so it was important to my family for him to have our last name. My youngest has a hyphenated last name, though he usually just goes by his first name and my last name.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Don't believe all the dumb story's you read.
    story's? I just can't.....

And photo's! And sensor!

Dumb bitch. Although she'd probably spell it 'dum'.
    snoopqueen and Flygirl like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I no, WCG. I couldn't bare to reed any more tweet's. Theirs no telling how the might effect me.

Elite Member

FG you're hurting my head.

um i think u mean ur hurting my head kthxdie
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

stop that shit right fucking NOW!
    twitchy2.0 and mostroop like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Kthxbye

#fuckmel #melisahater #haterzsux
    (insert selfie of Flygirl flipping off camera)

a. it's "kthxbai"
    b. #fuku #sukmahballz #ugotcrabz
    Flygirl and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information