Page 221 of 242 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

RHOBH, which is supposed to be about the fabulous and ridiculously elite women in one of America’s wealthiest zip codes is now dropping down to Real Housewives Of New Jersey level!
    Oh, please. It's never been above the level of what I could see growing up in rural Arkansas, out at the sand quarry gettin' liquored up while 3-wheeler ridin' and givin' ill-advised hum jobs in the back of some redneck's F150 while staring at the Confederate flag and shotgun in the rear window.

Lack of class isn't restricted to any particular zip code, Beverly Hills included, as this show so fabulously demonstrates.
    Flygirl and spinmonkey like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Girl power! Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is finally putting her well-pedicured foot down about something that really matters: her family. Her two boys, Mason and Jake Cibrian, share a last name with Brandi’s ex, Eddie Cibrian, who infamously ditched Brandi for his Northern Lights co-star LeAnn Rimes back in 2009.

“I would like my children to be hyphenated,” Brandi said in her most recent Podcast One (via All About The Real Housewives). “We’re not together and I did all the work.”
    But what inspired this decision? It turns out that inspiration can come from the darnedest places! Brandi had received the gift of three monogrammed Ralph Lauren blankets for her and her boys — but the blankets were initialled with “G” for Glanville. Whoops! “I didn’t want to break her heart because they were expensive,” Brandi said about the gift in her podcast. “And it made me think ‘why not?’”
    Why not, indeed! It turns out the legal fees for name-changing (as well as the fight Eddie might put up about the whole thing) are pretty steep, which is giving Brandi a little bit of pause. But we definitely think it’s a good idea — Brandi’s a great mom, and it seems right to let her have that connection with her boys!

fucking idiot.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lmfao mel, I was just going to go search for this thread and dust it off for you.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

that's why I love ya!
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Back atcha babe!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Glanville-Cibrian sounds like some sort of thyroid condition.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    or the comet that wiped out all of human existence.
    spinmonkey likes this.

It costs a few hundred to change a name...bitch spends that much on pills in a month. If she wanted to, she would. Also CA will allow a name chair through 'usage' so she could just start using g-c for the rug rats.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It costs a few hundred to change a name...bitch spends that much on pills in a month. If she wanted to, she would.
    C'mon - priorities!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

I don't know why woman don't give their children their name in the first place. My son has mine, and when I got married I also kept my name.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

^It's a good thing I never had kids because this would have been a major issue. If the woman is the one who carries the baby and gives birth to it, why is it named after some guy who stood there watching? Lots of women in my dad's family gave their children their own last name, or made the husbands take theirs when they married. Yeah I come from a long line of ballbreakers.

i dunno i think with boys, some guys just want their family name carried on. some weird game of thrones type testosterone shit...

Yep, and an "I made this!" mentality (even though they're not the ones spending 36 hours pushing a human out of their snatch). And I suspect there's always that lingering "is it really mine?" doubt, so keeping the man's name gives him ownership.

I just think it's totally impractical, especially now where more women are keeping their surnames and/or having children by different men, and if they're a single mother nobody in the household ends up with the same name. It makes no sense.
    WeWeLies likes this.

Lol, I will ask my doctor if he can write this down as my disease and maybe the insurance will stop bugging me about pre existing conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I don't know why woman don't give their children their name in the first place. My son has mine, and when I got married I also kept my name.
    I kept my name and the kids has my husbands, in our country it happen(ed?) automatically. I often travel alone with the kids and it can be so annoying, especially after a long flight I am always cursing myself for not taking his name but only then.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^It's a good thing I never had kids because this would have been a major issue. If the woman is the one who carries the baby and gives birth to it, why is it named after some guy who stood there watching? Lots of women in my dad's family gave their children their own last name, or made the husbands take theirs when they married. Yeah I come from a long line of ballbreakers.

That's the deal with one of Bloke's friends, an American guy called Downey. I thought it was his surname for a long time until I found out otherwise. I'm seriously considering keeping my maiden name completely or adding Bloke's surname after it simply because otherwise my initials would make me sound like a reviled paramilitary squad from the not too distant past.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information