Page 220 of 242 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I think she should name it Angel Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think she should name her wine "Slut Pig"... disgusting twat.
    Split the difference:
    Slut Angel
    Slut Fish
    sluce and snoopqueen like this.

Maybe just Drunken Fish.

snoopqueen likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

or drunken slut
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I won't google graphics for that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I've got that not so fresh feeling....

Something like this would suit her wine

Last edited by Jazzy; September 9th, 2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: add image link
    sluce, sprynkles and snoopqueen like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi Glanville flashes her underwear in a semi-sheer dress | Mail Online

The cheek of it! Brandi Glanville falls victim to the glare of the camera as she flashes her underwear in a semi-sheer dress

Baring all: Brandi Glanville shows off her pert behind as she is seen heading to The Abbey in West Hollywood

Legs galore: The leggy blonde added extra height with a pair of killer heels

Bottoms up: The leggy blonde flashes a little too much flesh as she is unwittingly caught in the glare of the camera

Brandi Glanville flashes her underwear in a semi-sheer dress | Mail Online
    Brandi probably believes all these captions.

Seriously, those bony legs are not her best feature (actually, I'm not sure she has one). She looks better in jeans and V.Stiviano visor.

Damn. She's lookin bad. In the second pic, her legs look like old-lady legs.

And what is she wearing?
    snoopqueen likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm totally channelling my dearly departed nana when I say this...

Where is her slip? I hate slips, but I hate showing the world my goodies even more.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Damn. She's lookin bad. In the second pic, her legs look like old-lady legs.

And what is she wearing?
    something she borrowed from nancy spungeon. after they dug her up.
    Kittylady and witchcurlgirl like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I'm totally channelling my dearly departed nana when I say this...

Where is her slip? I hate slips, but I hate showing the world my goodies even more.
    Ha! Sounds like my MIL! When we were watching a tv programme with her a woman came on in a seriously low cut dress and the MIL's instant reaction was "Look at that! She should put on a vest before she catches something!"
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

"unwittingly caught the glare of the camera" my ass! she damn well knows that THAT is always a possibility. agreed, put on a fucking slip you dirty legged skank!
    snoopqueen and spinmonkey like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Way to go Brandi.

REPORT: Kim Richards And Brandi Glanville Get Into A Physical Altercation Filming For RHOBH!
    by Mary on September 11th, 2014

Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville were once enemies, then friends, but now are they enemies AGAIN?!

Sources report that at a recent filming event for Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, Brandi attacked Kim because wannabe sober coach Kim tried to stage an impromptu intervention about Brandi’s allegedly out-of-control drinking! OK, I use the term intervention lightly because what the source actually reported is that Kim hurled ““really nasty insults” (worse than “slut pig“?!) at Brandi about her drunki-drunkifers ways! And as a result Brandi launched at her.

“Brandi and Kim have had a love-hate relationship since the very first day they met,” says the source, who was present at the confrontation.“This fight was no exception.”

The source, who obtained Brandi’s side of things, reveals, Brandi and Kim “were arguing when Kim decided to hit below the belt and started talking smack about Brandi being a drunken loser. That did it, Brandi just lost her mind and went after her. She rushed her and started punching and swinging at Kim.”

The source states that production broke it up quickly before any damage had been done. Of course Bravo cameras were there to capture the whole thing!

Brandi confirmed some sort of crazy drama occurred, tweeting, “Just pray pray I don’t go to jail for physical violence.” And, “I need to sleep but my head is spinning from crazy crazy rhobh drama.” However Brandi insisted that rumors of a fight between her and Kim are “not true.”

And Lisa Vanderpump cryptically tweeted, “Always used to say”don’t believe everything you read ‘Now I say “Don’t believe ANYTHING you read.’” I have to wonder if it’s connected to this story.

However the source insists that drama went down – and it’s all Brandi’s fault! “Brandi’s ego is huge this season,” the insider gabbed to Dish Nation. “She did Donald Trump’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and her book was a huge success. Her ego is out of control and the drinking only makes it worse. Get ready because this season is going to be the Brandi sh** show.”

Brandi previously leaked on twitter that she’s the target of Kyle Richards and Lisa ganging up against her as revenge for her role in tabloid cheating gate (aka Kyle finally got a storyline!) which made the entire cast turn on Lisa.

How lovely – RHOBH, which is supposed to be about the fabulous and ridiculously elite women in one of America’s wealthiest zip codes is now dropping down to Real Housewives Of New Jersey level! Even worse, the two women who can’t even afford to live in BH and certainly don’t represent the lifestyle are brawling at events. I hope Brandi at least wore her panties that day…

OK, here’s my two cents: Either this fight was staged (either with producer collaboration or between Brandi and Kim) for story lines, because they recognize the huge ratings Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore‘s fight brought in. Let’s face it – all the ladies are sick of Brandi and the two new Housewives reportedly want nothing to do with her. And Kim has no storyline to speak of and as her contract ends this year, she’s probably completely done for after this season unless she comes up with something. I did hear her daughter’s wedding will be featured, however.

Something doesn’t seem “right” about this – although, who knows – we’ve all seen how the Queen of Planet Trash goes “off” when she’s inebriated! Let’s hope Andy Cohen check mates this biatch after this! Plus, didn’t Rambles already try this whole sober coach intervention schtick with Taylor Armstrong… and we know how well that turned out. Newsflash: Celebrity Rehab is off the air, Kim!

Elite Member

Both Kim & Brandi say that it never happened.

Thread Information