Page 218 of 242 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville bends down to pick up jewellery in split dress and towering heels | Mail Online

And squat! Brandi Glanville puts her super strength legs into action as she bends down to pick up jewellery in split dress and towering heels
    By Helen Zhao For Mailonline
    Published: 09:54 EST, 8 August 2014 | Updated: 13:05 EST, 8 August 2014

Brandi Glanville showed off just how capable she is in a pair of towering pumps and a skintight dress in Los Angeles on Thursday.

While running errands, the 41-year-old reality star bent down in her rather unpractical footwear to retrieve what appeared to be an earring she had dropped on the sidewalk.

It seems her quadriceps are in fine form, as the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star lowered herself to a squatting position at a right angle to the ground.

Glamming it up: Brandi Glanville ran errands in a skintight white dress with towering brown heels in Los Angeles on Thursday

Oops! The 41-year-old reality star bent down in her rather unpractical footwear to retrieve what appeared to be an earring she had dropped on the sidewalk

Apparently she was attracting some attention from passerby, as she tweeted that day: ‘Just found out the chick that said "I love you Brandi" from her car on the street today was @SarahKSilverman! Best day EVER’

Brandi was also pictured picking up her dry cleaning – a pleated pink dress in a bag.

She highlighted her willowy figure in her knee-length frock, complimented by brown sunglasses and a brown purse, along with a gold cuff bracelet and dangling earrings.

Finishing touches: She highlighted her willowy figure in the knee-length dress, complimented by brown sunglasses and a brown purse, along with a gold cuff bracelet and dangling earrings

Meanwhile, the mother-of-two has been taking to Twitter to seek name inspiration for the Chardonnay she is creating.

She is following in the footsteps of Ramona Singer and Bethenny Frankel (from RHONY), Teresa Giudice (from RHONJ) and Lisa Vanderpump (from RHOBH) who have all put their names on tasty drinks.

Brandi tweeted to her followers a couple weeks ago: ‘I need your help I can’t think of a name of my wine its a Chardonnay coming out very soon and I cannot come up with anything I love!’

Got any ideas? Meanwhile, the mother-of-two has been taking to Twitter to seek name inspiration for the Chardonnay she is creating

The best-selling author of Drinking And Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders received many responses to her post including ‘cougar juice’ and ‘tipsy’ to name a few.

The next day, she thanked those who made suggestions, writing, ‘thanks for all the great wine name ideas!! I really loved them I pitched two of them!! Thanks! I want S.T.F.U and drink… they said no haha.’

And several days later, Brandi again tweeted: ‘Hi tweeps, you did so well helping me name my books so I need more help with my Chardonnay-Love all the ideas but almost everything is taken’

Brandi is currently filming season five of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Brandi Glanville bends down to pick up jewellery in split dress and towering heels | Mail Online

Brandi Glanville bends down to pick up jewellery in split dress and towering heels | Mail Online.
    The fact that this is a news headline says a lot about humanity and today's society in my opinion. And none if it's good...

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    The fact that this is a news headline says a lot about humanity and today's society in my opinion. And none if it's good...
    I was just gonna say that. Apparently they're writing articles about people dropping shit and picking it up now.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I was just gonna say that. Apparently they're writing articles about people dropping shit and picking it up now.
    yeah, and losers like me took the time to read it ....
    mostroop and snoopqueen like this.

I just looked at the pictures.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Why would you read them? They take a bunch of pics and build a "story" out of them, often leading to a cut'n'paste of the last 10 "stories" about whichever Z-lister they're "reporting" on to fill space on the page.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I read that shit. I'm not gonna lie
    czb, Bombshell and BrickHouse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why would you read them? They take a bunch of pics and build a "story" out of them, often leading to a cut'n'paste of the last 10 "stories" about whichever Z-lister they're "reporting" on to fill space on the page.
    I know, and most of it is just a description of what I can actually see in the photos. Unbelievable that people get paid for that mindless drivel.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I actually didn't read it, lol. I read the title and looked at he pix of Brandi leaning down to pick some shit up.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Her face is horrendous. It's not just fillers. I see cheek implants and a chin implant possibly as well. It amuses me if she and Eddie have matching chin implants.
    snoopqueen likes this.

wow! brandi is so fucking capable! bitch picked up an EARRING! Jesus, what will she do next??? Stay tuned for pics of her replacing the toilet paper while wearing flip flops!!
    Bombshell and Gossip Junkie like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

But can she 'bend and snap'?
    Bombshell likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It seems her quadriceps are in fine form, as the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star lowered herself to a squatting position at a right angle to the ground.
    That is an amazing level of physical fitness.

super strength legs
    I...

Brandi Glanville showed off just how capable she is
    ...just have no words for this.

I hope Helen Zhao is deeply ashamed.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

i wanna see brandi pick up her keys like this...

i bet her asshole is bleached too!
    sprynkles, dksnj and witchcurlgirl like this.

^ Is that LeAnn? * hopeful *

Thread Information