Page 209 of 242 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

czb

^^^ yup.

i will admit that i do post some pics of my kids on FB just to share with my few friends. but when they are old enough to object, i will stop. and i certainly don't post anything personal, just pics of visits to a beach or on a hike.
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am one who feels that parents share way too much without thought of their child's right to privacy. In this case the oldest is at an age where he will soon start his own social media accounts. As parents it is our job to talk to them about what is appropriate to share and what is not. When your mother is posting pics of you in your underwear, at the age of 11, the lines are getting crossed. If her son starts to text pics to girls with him wearing nothing but undies he could get in trouble. Brandi, and other parents, need to stop thinking about how they can get attention by using their kids and start to focus on how their decisions may impact their kids when they are older.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    what sluce said. CL** - i am not talking about pedos or the kids being shirtless. bigger picture: i just don't understand why anyone would share personal photos on social media when they have so many followers. i would never do that to my kids. and if i needed money and i had no skillz, i would train and get a JOB so that i could make money on my own power instead of capitalizing on my kids. i believe i said that on p2 or 4 of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ yup.

i will admit that i do post some pics of my kids on FB just to share with my few friends. but when they are old enough to object, i will stop. and i certainly don't post anything personal, just pics of visits to a beach or on a hike.
    I don't post my children's pics anywhere online. They are all older now (youngest is 21) & have posted some of their own pics. I don't even post my pics online. I have however, seen a whole lot of children in their undies posted all over their parents' pages.
    My niece has a pic of herself & her sis naked and covered in their Nana's lipstick, from when they were much younger. She has it clipped to show them from the waist up, but still not a pic I would post.

I don't think there's anything "wrong" with the pictures but her kids aren't toddlers anymore. And I think any 11 year old boy would be mortified to have a pic of him posted in his underwear. Save those for the family photo albums, not for the world. Granted, his classmates shouldn't be perusing Brandi's twitter but it doesn't mean they don't.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Those poor boys are probably two of the most recognisable celebrity kids in the world and they should both stop it.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Elite Member

^^ That's true rollo. For children belonging to z-listers, they are certainly papped an awful lot. I guess that the laws have stopped the pap fest, but they are still showing up on FB.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

BRANDI GLANVILLE UNFILTERED

BGU - Josh Taekman - 027

Brandi takes some time to clear the air and fill you in on what's been going on in her life lately on this episode. Plus Josh from RHNY calls in discuss his recent appearances on his show.
    44:16
    7/8/2014

BGU - Josh Taekman - 027

Brandi Glanville Clears Up Rumors; Explains Why A Media Outlet Hates Her

Brandi Glanville Clears Up Rumors; Explains Why A Certain Media Outlet Hates Her
    by Reality Tea on July 10th, 2014

Brandi Glanville is fed up, y’all! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star took to her podcast this week to hit back at some of the crazy rumors floating around and also gives a scathing explanation of why a certain media outlet loathes her and will never write a nice article about her. Hint: it involves drugs.

Brandi first addresses the rumors that Lisa Rinna is joining the cast of Beverly Hills and that Brandi supposedly super jealous over it. Brandi says that she can’t confirm or deny anything regarding casting and says she honestly doesn’t know if Lisa has signed on, but she hasn’t filmed with her. She says that she met Lisa at an event a few years ago and loved her and chatted with her all night. So, jealousy rumors are total B.S.

Brandi shares that a bulk of the negative stories about her originate from Radar and there’s a reason why…

Brandi says that the reason Radar Online runs awful stories about her is because the editorial director Dylan Howard used to do drugs in front of one of Brandi’s friends who is sober and Brandi bitched him out for it because it was hard on the friend to see/deal with. Now he’s a head director at Radar and they hate her guts and won’t print anything nice for very personal reasons. She says the incident happened about 3 years ago before he was at Radar. Brandi went on to say that so many outlets quote Radar, but they (R.O.) don’t know what they’re talking about.

The next rumor she clears up – Brandi is not suing Eddie or LeAnn for anything they say on their reality show.

She also confirmed that she got in huge trouble for what she said on Howard Stern last year, so she can’t talk about casting, paychecks, or anything regarding RHOBH at all anymore.

Brandi is tired of all the hate aimed at her. She loves when blogs and news outlets play nice. “I love all of my nice people that are nice. Just because you disagree with me, doesn’t mean you have to hate on me. Just say ‘listen, I disagree with you!’ You don’t have to be horrible to get your point across.”

Brandi did admit that she cut some negative people out of her life. The ones who seemed to relish it when she was at her lowest point. She’s also keeping Twitter engagement at a minimum because it’s so shockingly hostile. She admitted, “it’s easier to just shut your computer and walk away.” I don’t blame Brandi there. I’ve read responses to her Tweets and they make me cringe most days.

Brandi Glanville Clears Up Rumors; Explains Why A Media Outlet Hates Her

My hope is that Brandi will read her quotes, and actually make them come true.
    blah_blah_blah likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

That tidbit about D.Howard doesn't seem like a smart accusation/story to put in print.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

^^ I hope she has some sort of proof, or someone who will back up her story.

yep, cause otherwise, she's about to be in SOME SHIT! She has got to learn to NOT engage. I know it's hard (for some people) but sometimes that is the only thing you can do.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

9 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Go to Brandi Glanville Unfiltered @PodcastOne download my new show this week I'm my own guest I will be squashing all the rumors & the B.S

BGU - Josh Taekman - 027 listen here to get the truth! @PodcastOne #BRANDIGLANVILLEUNFILTERED

Happy birthday to my big sister Tricia Shrum who used to beat the shit out of me when we were little !I love you TT #irishtwins

Watching my favorite show with Jake Austin Cibrian on Fox #sytycd I Heart dancing

10 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    EVERYONE leave my ex- bf alone and let him work ! Any extra attention he has is clearly mine - good night- buenos noches

11 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My boys just left me with swimming trunks on they really dislike clothes had to beg them to wear shoes! HAPPY Friday!!

11 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Losing 5lbs with my bff @pearl333 (Amanda) @SkinStyleBH right now trying to get ready for #Tao #vegas pool party tomorrow!!!

12 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My single mommy friend Kris Fuchs sent these over!We as moms gave up our vaginas why our last names 2? #GLANVILLE'S http://t.co/FoLVjMumZD

Wondering how many #tranny comments @WendyWilliams and I are going to get today at #TOA #tallgirls

Fun times! #noabs http://t.co/ViBF4dTTRz

Not a bad day! http://t.co/ZL2JWU3tJN

Lol, I think she got a few from us for sure!
    Wondering how many #tranny comments @WendyWilliams and I are going to get today at #TOA #tallgirls

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oh Brandi you silly girl. Being tall does not make one look like a tranny.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information