Page 208 of 242 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

^Why am I surprised by this, I forget the woman barely trains her dogs...

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

4 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Happy Independence Day 4th of July heading to get my babies and To a BBQ

I was just told BBQ @AdrienneJanic house that in my bathing suit I look like an S&M model because of all my moving bruises!

@AdrienneJanic pals for life happy 4th !! http://t.co/bsaij5Jqvg

@CatherineRadlic @AdrienneJanic mine do because I unpacked the entire house while bumping into everything but i finished in3 days!!!

@AdrienneJanic Our kids are sooooooooo cute together- now hiking to a secret clubhouse

Today doesn't suck http://t.co/MlhFMFuBeu

@AdrienneJanic love you leggy girl!! http://t.co/eIbHpsCHRt

Had an amazing time at our barbecue today we came home because Mason spiked fever &were going to watch the fireworks from ourmy own backyard

Im about to attempt to carry this 100 lb lil man with a fever to bed #prayformyback http://t.co/iR4TyousMs

5 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Masons fever broke now were trying to part with our waaaay to many toys to drop off at a women and kids shelter! #spoiled

My kids are super lazy day that I want to do anything but lay around and even want to go to Target

When a heart breaks it don't break even #

I forgot how much I love weddings ! #cryer

6 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My little builders are trying to build Jakes desk!! http://t.co/R2Y7LMXyxn

They quit I officially need a lot of help! http://t.co/MDX0x54C8z

I'm trying to build this desk I want to murder it! I understand why the boys quit

This is Jake these are his lashes ! He is perfection! I study my boys #perfection http://t.co/zJbzWoMPDk

Billion is the new million #just saying

7 JulBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @ChrissyCmc boys always get best lashes!

Have different hair because these two products it's better than normal when I'm doing it myself http://t.co/ncT1qABJZt

I'm randomly reading both of my books over tonight to see how far Ive come because it's been so long that I don't remember what I wrote!

I am sooooooo team @Joan_Rivers

I lived it and wrote it, with my best friend Leslie Ann Bruce Amin who is 6 months pregnant with a baby Scorpio #hatersfuckoff

@jubillee1 @StepfordStepmom They both were clothed from waist down whatever! i was naked my whole life- #fuckoffhaters

@StepfordStepmom @LoveBeeGees @jubillee1 It was evening &guess what mine doI guess your a better person ur your kids wear more clothes #not

You can't post a pic or tweet with out haters! I think this Halloween I will pass out Lexapro to all the kids parents! #gethappy

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Radar Online | Brandi Glanville Under Fire For Tweeting Scandalous Photos Of Sons

Nightmare Mom? Brandi Glanville Under Fire AGAIN For Tweeting Half-Naked Pic Of Sons, Fans Slam ‘Inappropriate’ Pic
    Posted on Jul 8, 2014 @ 14:47PM

http://amradaronline.files.wordpress...-sl1.jpg?w=827
    Twitter

Brandi Glanville just can’t win. Only weeks after fans slammed the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star for joking about her “a**hole” son on air, the reality TV mom is under fire yet again after tweeting a pic of her sons in their underwear. After fans ripped her apart for the “nasty” pic, Glanville of course came back swinging — and RadarOnline.com has all the details.

The latest mama drama started innocently enough, when Glanville posted this photo of her sons with Eddie Cibrian, Jake, 7, and Mason, 11, building a desk.

Proud mom Glanville wrote, “My little helpers are trying to build Jake’s desk!”

But Twitter critics were quick to pounce calling the pic “inappropriate” and slamming her parenting skills.

“Sorry … it’s not appropriate to post pics of kids only in their underwear,” @Marissa_saysso wrote.

User @JosephVLopez agreed, “It’s very inappropriate!”

And @SusanSavoieRich wrote, “I too don’t think it’s appropriate to post your kids in their underpants on Twitter … just sayin!!”

Never one to keep quiet, Glanville was quick to hit back.

“They both were clothed from waist down whatever!” she wrote. “I was naked my whole life- #f*ckoffhaters” She continued, “It was evening & guess what mine do[wear their underpants around the house]…I guess your [sic] a better person ur your [sic] kids wear more clothes #not”

“You can’t post a pic or tweet without haters!” she continued to rant. “I think this Halloween I will pass out Lexapro to all the kids parents #gethappy”

Radar Online | Brandi Glanville Under Fire For Tweeting Scandalous Photos Of Sons
    Last edited by dougie; July 9th, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Pearl clutching crazies. Who cares that the kids are in undies, it's a complete non issue. Using the kids to get attention is where she's fucked up. Sending pics of your kids out constantly to the legions of strangers who follow your twitter is disturbing. Why not just send kids pics on your private account, and only to people that know them. Why put them out there?
    snoopqueen, BrickHouse and msdeb like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I wonder how long before Ed takes her to court to get her to stop. Its just not cool.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Every tweet is like a polaroid shot of attention whoring... she really is "attention whore" personified.
    sluce, snoopqueen and Bombshell like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Agree this is attention whoring behavior, but what really is wrong with pictures? It's no different than if they were in swim trunks. My mom has pictures of me when I was little outside running around in my tshirt and underwear. In some of them I am even, *gasp* topless! The horror! My mom must be bad!

czb

^^^ but did your mom post them on twitter for your 400k followers (and the world) to see?

i just don't get why someone would do that ....

Silver Member

i feel like Leann used to always be tweeting pics of the boys and now it's Brandi doing it. i have less of an issue with Brandi tho since they're HER children

czb

mmmmkay
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ but did your mom post them on twitter for your 400k followers (and the world) to see?

i just don't get why someone would do that ....
    Lots of people do though. All over Facebook, all over the bazillion mothering blogs that are out there. In videos that anyone could see on youtube. And many of them have huge audiences. Some don't, but either way, if it's one person or 1,000 people seeing an innocent photo of a kid in a tweet or on a blog, or in a commercial or a print ad...what can you do about an unknown person sexualizing that? What is it actually doing to the kid? We can't thought police unknown people. Heck, there could be pedophiles fantasizing about kids they see in swim trunks at the beach or a kid walking past them in their full school uniform and no one is any the wiser to it. You just can't control that. All you can do is educate your kid about dangers, keep an eye on them, make sure they know to tell someone if an adult has said or done something inappropriate, etc., because the bigger concern would be worrying about people known to them abusing them. I imagine some parents don't see sharing their family photos as the bigger danger and focus on the more real ones.

I am one who feels that parents share way too much without thought of their child's right to privacy. In this case the oldest is at an age where he will soon start his own social media accounts. As parents it is our job to talk to them about what is appropriate to share and what is not. When your mother is posting pics of you in your underwear, at the age of 11, the lines are getting crossed. If her son starts to text pics to girls with him wearing nothing but undies he could get in trouble. Brandi, and other parents, need to stop thinking about how they can get attention by using their kids and start to focus on how their decisions may impact their kids when they are older.
    Mel1973, Flygirl and Serendipity like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

what sluce said. CL** - i am not talking about pedos or the kids being shirtless. bigger picture: i just don't understand why anyone would share personal photos on social media when they have so many followers. i would never do that to my kids. and if i needed money and i had no skillz, i would train and get a JOB so that i could make money on my own power instead of capitalizing on my kids. i believe i said that on p2 or 4 of this thread.
    Last edited by czb; July 9th, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: fix typos
    Mel1973 and sluce like this.

Elite Member

Ok, well your response of why would someone do that was directly to someone asking what was wrong with the shirtless pics, so it seemed that is what you were talking about. Pardon my confusion.

I agree with sluce and czb. As the mother of a teenage boy who DOES NOT want his pictures on ANY social media and who doesn't even want me to "like" his school theater facebook page or the school's facebook page, I can tell you kids take that shit pretty seriously. I don't post pictures of my kid on my facebook page. If he wants his pictures up on facebook or twitter or any of that shit, he will be the one to post it. He is his own person and not my property to display as I see fit. And while he may (DOES) sit around the house in his underwear watching tv in the living room, he would be livid if I posted that on facebook or any social media.
    I think I even recall reading something JKM said about her son thinking it was rude of her to post pictures of him on her facebook without his permission - and I think he's 8 or 9(?). Some kids do not want that attention and as parents, we are supposed to shield them from things that make them uncomfortable - within reason. And yes, I think all the pap shots with the other set of the parental unit is wrong as well.
    sluce and Serendipity like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information