Page 206 of 242 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think Brandi deserves for him to hear it. I mean, everyone claiming it isn't a big deal, right? then why would it be a big deal for the little fucker/asshole/complete dick to hear it? I mean, where would be the damage in that?
    Not everyone. I said it would hurt it. He doesn't deserve it. And worse if he hears from the step monster that hates his mother. That's a ball of emotional confusion and pain for a kid. He doesn't deserve that just so Leann can be right or Brandi can get podcast downloads or whatever it is she gets.
    spinmonkey likes this.

I can't get worked up over the remarks. She's just one of those people who you learn not to take anything they say seriously.

I don't know, without hearing the segment, she just seems like the kind of person who just doesn't see the pr value of censoring herself (that's her schtick after all), but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person or mother. She may still have a close relationship with the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Everything she's ever said that doesn't go over well is either:

A) A joke. Get over it, don't you have a sense of humor?
    B) The truth. You just aren't comfortable with the truth being told.
    C) SO totally someone else's fault and misconstrued.

Just once I'd like to see her be accountable for her own fuck-ups, ooopsies, word vomit and brain farts. I realize the likelihood that she does this to keep the gravy train rolling is HIGH. But the gravy train is getting boring. If you say something stupid, admit it and admit you made a mistake.

P.S. Mel, I plan on using your typo on the Leann thread as soon as it fits well. She's no "bonus mom", she's a "lynch mom".
    shit, I didn't even realize I'd said that until you pointed out. it IS rather fitting though.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Not everyone. I said it would hurt it. He doesn't deserve it. And worse if he hears from the step monster that hates his mother. That's a ball of emotional confusion and pain for a kid. He doesn't deserve that just so Leann can be right or Brandi can get podcast downloads or whatever it is she gets.
    Yeah, you're right. It'd be better to learn that he's a "fucker/complete dick/asshole" from his mother. the one who said it ABOUT him. For Leann to repeat it would be bad, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I can't get worked up over the remarks. She's just one of those people who you learn not to take anything they say seriously.

I don't know, without hearing the segment, she just seems like the kind of person who just doesn't see the pr value of censoring herself (that's her schtick after all), but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person or mother. She may still have a close relationship with the kid.
    she's a fucking moron. i joke plenty with my kid and he jokes with me. and at 16, I have had to inform him that he's made some dick moves, can be a selfish shit, etc. However, those conversations take place between the two of us, not ME and the media.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

she's a fucking moron. i joke plenty with my kid and he jokes with me. and at 16, I have had to inform him that he's made some dick moves, can be a selfish shit, etc. However, those conversations take place between the two of us, not ME and the media.
    I agree, Mel. I tell my nephew all the time he's acting like a jerk- usually while laughing at his antics. But I also tell him all the time how much I love him. I would never, ever say something like that about him if I were in any kind of spotlight. Brandi just puts her foot in it every time she opens her mouth. The sad part is, she doesn't see what's wrong about it or just doesn't care.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

19 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My dogs are being assholes today!

20 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Young love is so easy, love when ur a bit older is way more complicated

21 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I have 20 days to get back into bikini shape!!! #TAOVEGAS

21 JunRobyn Fletcher @Robyn1017
    @BrandiGlanville who's kid or dog ISN'T an asshole at times!!
    Retweeted by Brandi Glanville

OMG I jokingly refer 2my kids&dogs as lil assholes sometimes cuz they can be.my mom called us her lil- shits-stop taking things so seripusly

@Jazzijenni06 @BrandisString its a joke I reference my dogs & kids as aholes sometimes cuz they can be- my mom called us her lil-shits #joke

I joke about my kids &dogs being assholes sometimes cuz honestly the can be but I love them more then life!!people that know me know that!

22 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @luvhaters2 @radar_online 1000 percent I can say it &so can dad but anyone else will get cut! #parentsrights

@MauricioUmansky @KyleRichards18 Thanks 4 dinner last night the boys&I had a great time.We should start planning Jake &Porsche's wedding now

Starting my workout this am to get back into bikini shape after 2 rounds of steroids for ear infection made me gain 8 lbs :/ working on it!

24 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My boys are in Hawaii &I miss them terribly already,but I will be getting our new house all ready for them so they will be right at home!

People writing negative stories about my jokes on my VERY adult @PodcastOne Brandi Glanville Unfiltered need 2 check themselves!Listen 1st!!

@RealHousewivves @KyleRichards18 @LisaVanderpump Yes and It makes me happy we are all trying to mend things!

@SnarkyStudent23 @PodcastOne I somehow wonder how @HowardStern deals! Im calling @BethStern for advice!!

@LAmaleCA @PodcastOne @radar_online have 2 people in particular that give them "exclusives"in exchange for negative stories about me!

Thanks 4 dinner last night the boys & I had a great time.We Should start planning Porsche & Jake's wedding now
    Porsche?????? Only in fucking LA would some vacuous twat name their kid Porsche. It's PORTIA, you freaking illiterate bimbo.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

You have to remember, it's Brandi writing this. She can't spell to save her life. We are not sure how this child's name is really spelled
    snoopqueen likes this.

czb

^^^ i think it's spelled the way wcg says ....

Gold Member

Brandi can probably only keep the name of one expensive car in her head at a time. I'm surprised she didn't just dub the kid Mercedes. Easier to spell.

I'm surprised she calls herself Brandi and not Brandy at this point.
    Jazzy likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm surprised she calls herself Brandi and not Brandy at this point.
    True. Then she could just point at herself in a bar when getting refills.
    rollo and Jazzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Porsche?????? Only in fucking LA would some vacuous twat name their kid Porsche. It's PORTIA, you freaking illiterate bimbo.

Isn't Kyle Richards little girl named Portia? Maybe that's who they had dinner with, and Brandi misspelled the name?

Yes, I do believe that is how Kyle's youngest daughter's name is spelled. Brandi just got it wrong.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

ah, so it's Brandi that's the illiterate bimbo.......oh well, we knew that. it seems the only word with more than 5 letters that she can spell correctly is 'fucking'
    snoopqueen likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yeah, nothing new to report on that front.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information