Page 205 of 242 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

She's NEVER sorry...

JFC I grew up hearing my mother say to my brother "don't be a deadshit all your life, son" on a daily basis. She loved him but he really was a little shit. Difference is of course that we didn't have twitter and my mother wasn't the type to broadcast that shit anyway, but when we were being little arseholes we deserved to be called out on it. We turned out fine.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

My 28 yr. old kid has been an asshole his whole life and it never had a damn thing to do with me or Mr. Spinmonkey. His choices even though he knew better and was raised better. I've never called him anything deregatory, ever. Always tried to be positive with him. He's cooling his heels in jail for nine months and deserves every day of it for being a dick. I have no sympathy for the all the hell he's put our family through and the fact that he refuses to take responsibility and blames others. I've never slept better or had a more peaceful life until now. Brandi should really keep her mouth shut until he grows up and gets into trouble. If he really IS a dick at his age, it's probable.
    Drive-by poster

sorry to hear that story spinmonkey.....I hope it's not too late for your son to get a wake-up call. hugs
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    sorry to hear that story spinmonkey.....I hope it's not too late for your son to get a wake-up call. hugs
    Thanks sweetie, so do I. In this case, with Brandi and Eddie as parents I think these kids are sunk before even having a chance really but some kids with good parents/families can go completely against how they were raised. It's strange how one person can be so different from the rest of the family although my son has alcohol issues that are 99% of his problem.
    Drive-by poster

As usual I think Brandi is trying to be funny and shocking...you know that gravy train doesn't pull up if she's a good girl. She fails hard in this instance. Normally I just find her unfunny, but in this case it's just crass and at the expense of her kid. yeah even people here have called their kids names or whatever but we're basically anonymous here and we aren't broadcasting it to the public, for attention, which it will get, which means the kid has a very good chance of hearing about it. And it will hurt his feelings on some level. And probably embarrass him.

Plus his whack a doo step mother will probably make sure he "accidentally" hears it so she can "win."

CornFlakegrl, you've nailed it.
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Meh, I'm sure (hell, I KNOW) my mother has jokingly called me much worse to people. So long as she's thinking it and not saying it to him it isn't a problem as I'm sure most parents think their little darling is an asshole now and then.
    yeah, but millions of fucking people didn't hear your mom say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    It's one thing to say those things to your close friends or your family, knowing the kiddo will never hear it. But to go there publicly is pretty rotten IMO. The kid is 7. Only 7. And she's shit talking him on a podcast?
    exactly. and I LOVE the excuses... Gawd knows there'd be a fucking lynch mom if LR had said it...
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    LOL @ all the people hoping she gets a CPS visit. A lot of my friends would have lost custody by now if they weren't allowed to make jokes about their kids being a-holes.
    parents can make jokes... even at the expense of their kids... but when you do it and it eventually reaches this kind of audience, it's abuse - emotional.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I agree. We all say things about our kids, often in frustration or humor, to our friends. It is totally different to make these statements publically, especially to say that one is your favorite. She is well aware that her every word is dissected and she chose to speak this way about her 7 year old son. She just keeps giving Eddie ammunition.
    bingo
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    As usual I think Brandi is trying to be funny and shocking...you know that gravy train doesn't pull up if she's a good girl. She fails hard in this instance. Normally I just find her unfunny, but in this case it's just crass and at the expense of her kid. yeah even people here have called their kids names or whatever but we're basically anonymous here and we aren't broadcasting it to the public, for attention, which it will get, which means the kid has a very good chance of hearing about it. And it will hurt his feelings on some level. And probably embarrass him.

Plus his whack a doo step mother will probably make sure he "accidentally" hears it so she can "win."
    I think Brandi deserves for him to hear it. I mean, everyone claiming it isn't a big deal, right? then why would it be a big deal for the little fucker/asshole/complete dick to hear it? I mean, where would be the damage in that?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

A child ingesting a laxative will make them uncomfortable for a few hours. A child reading that Mommy called them an asshole, and saying the other sibling is the favorite, will make them uncomfortable for a lifetime.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Do we as parents think theses things about our kids at times, especially when they are acting up? Yes. Do we verbalize them in public? No.

That being said, it does make me wonder if maybe LeAnn and Eddie have spoiled Jake to the point where he expects to ge his way, and gets mouthy when his mom doesn't allow him to do/have the things L&E do.
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    That being said, it does make me wonder if maybe LeAnn and Eddie have spoiled Jake to the point where he expects to ge his way, and gets mouthy when his mom doesn't allow him to do/have the things L&E do.
    That's my thought too, of course it doesn't excuse Brandi's public remarks, but no doubt LeAnn has turned it into a competition--which is much easier to do with Jake since he was so young when they split he has no memory of life before LeAnn.
    Moongirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I really liked Brandi, but for the last year or so, she's become more and more abrasive. Her twitter has been humorous in a "crazy" way, and I got a chuckle at her brashness.
    I agree that she says stupid shit just to be "shocking" sometimes, and that's all cool I guess as long as it's not abusive to a child. She's been inching up to the "line" for a while now, and for me, she just leapt way the hell over it.
    The girl's a trainwreck.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I think Brandi has jumped the shark now. Damn. She should let her agency handle her tweets and her podcasts.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    exactly. and I LOVE the excuses... Gawd knows there'd be a fucking lynch mom if LR had said it...

Everything she's ever said that doesn't go over well is either:

A) A joke. Get over it, don't you have a sense of humor?
    B) The truth. You just aren't comfortable with the truth being told.
    C) SO totally someone else's fault and misconstrued.

Just once I'd like to see her be accountable for her own fuck-ups, ooopsies, word vomit and brain farts. I realize the likelihood that she does this to keep the gravy train rolling is HIGH. But the gravy train is getting boring. If you say something stupid, admit it and admit you made a mistake.

P.S. Mel, I plan on using your typo on the Leann thread as soon as it fits well. She's no "bonus mom", she's a "lynch mom".
    Mel1973 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think Brandi has jumped the shark now. Damn. She should let her agency handle her tweets and her podcasts.
    It took A LOT to squander the years of goodwill and public support (mine included). The lack of personal insight never ceases to disappoint me, that goes for Leann too- who I have never supported.
    Last edited by snoopqueen; June 23rd, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
    CL** likes this.

Thread Information