Page 204 of 242 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

i already called this forever ago, that Jake was gonna end up just like Eddie. and yea, it's the fault of not only Brandi but of Eddie and Leann. probably moreso the latter imo. Leann clearly fawns over Jake.

7-8 year old boys are little assholes. I say it all the time, my 8 year old nephew is a dick. My sister and BIL agree. LOL
    Butterfly and Bombshell like this.

and yea, it's the fault of not only Brandi but of Eddie and Leann. probably moreso the latter imo. Leann clearly fawns over Jake.
    omg, you're hilarious!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    7-8 year old boys are little assholes. I say it all the time, my 8 year old nephew is a dick. My sister and BIL agree. LOL
    Take it from me, 47 year old little boys can be total dicks too, the only difference being is that you can tell them to stop being a dick to their face (and then laugh when their friend's grown up kids start calling him Uncle Dick and making that his name in their phone ).
    Charmed Hour likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nah, it's not acceptable to eff and blind over your 7 year old on a blog/podcast or to his face. It will only make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i already called this forever ago
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Is An ‘Abusive, Incompetent Parent,’ | Radar Online

Brandi Glanville Is An ‘Abusive, Incompetent Parent,’ Top Doc Says, After She Called Her Son A ‘Complete A**hole, A ‘Dick,’ & A ‘F*cker’

Posted on Jun 20, 2014 @ 12:55PM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Splash News

Brandi Glanville’s shocking rant where she called her youngest son a “complete a**hole,” a “d*ck” and a “f**ker” has caused a swift backlash against her and RadarOnline.com spoke with a nationally recognized expert in parenting and childhood trauma who described her words as “abusive” and said she is an “incompetent parent.”

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star made the offensive comments about her 7-year-old son Jake Cibrian on her recent podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered.

“My son’s name is Jake: He’s 7, he’s a complete a**hole, but we love him. Oh man, he’s a d*ck, seriously,” the 41-year-old mother of two said.
    “What kind of mother would even say that about a 7-year-old that has a brain?” Dr. Sue Cornbluth questioned to Radar, and then slammed her remarks.

Listen to the Podcast (WARNING: Language & Content Is Explicit)

“That makes her look like an abusive, incompetent parent.”

Dr. Cornbluth, who has not treated Glanville or her children with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, said she was shocked by the rant, telling Radar using derogatory terms about her children “is not even funny. This is sending out the wrong message.”

She continued, saying “She did it I’m sure to bring herself publicity but I’m appalled by the names she called her son. Kids out there are being called that every day and it’s called emotional abuse.”
    Glanville also called Jake a “f*cker,” which shocked Dr. Cornbluth as well.

“Who knows who has listened to this interview? It makes me believe she is saying it at home. And if you say ‘go f*ck yourself’ to a kid, they’re like sponges, they soak up anything. There is no excuse for this.”

Dr. Cornbluth warned that Glanville should always be mindful of her actions. “You always have to be the best role model for your kids. In the home, outside the home, on TV. You never know who is looking so you should always be their best role model.”
    Glanville, the usually prolific Tweeter, has stayed silent on the controversy about her lewd comments about her child.

Brandi Glanville Is An ‘Abusive, Incompetent Parent,’ | Radar Online

I agree that it was abusive and publicly abusive at that.

I agree. We all say things about our kids, often in frustration or humor, to our friends. It is totally different to make these statements publically, especially to say that one is your favorite. She is well aware that her every word is dissected and she chose to speak this way about her 7 year old son. She just keeps giving Eddie ammunition.
    Last edited by sluce; June 21st, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's giving the world ammunition and it's horrible for her son.

Elite Member

I listened to the clip and didn't hear the 'fucker' part or the favorite part. Leaves me to wonder if what's being passed around isn't the whole thing then. Does anyone know how long the segment was?

At this point Brandi really pisses me off, because I used to like her and used to root for her. She is constantly doing and saying idiotic things, things that any normal person would know better than to do or say. I mean, does it take a genius to know that when ur followed by paparazzi you probably shouldn't drink urself into oblivion and then stumble around with your dress around ur waist and ur tampon string hanging out of ur cooch? I get that she's impulsive, so am I, but I manage to not make an utter fool out of myself (on most days, anyway). I just don't think Brandi is someone that was meant to be in the spotlight. She doesn't know how to handle it. She's had 5 years to figure out what u should and shouldn't do or say, and she just refuses to get it. She SHOULD know better than to say what she said about her kid, but she just fucking doesn't. Lol, I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh or mean, and I don't usually post as I'm a lurker, but this Brandi chick....yikes.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i already called this forever ago, that Jake was gonna end up just like Eddie. and yea, it's the fault of not only Brandi but of Eddie and Leann. probably moreso the latter imo. Leann clearly fawns over Jake.
    Well actually, if he lands in rehab, I'd say he's more like his bonus mom than anyone else. If he doesn't land in rehab (but desperately needs to), he'll be taking after mom.

And if he doesn't need rehab and ends up a well-adjusted mature adult, there is a such a thing as miracles. Or he filed for emancipation before it was too late.

ETA: Also, as much as I don't want to downplay the role of a stepmother, no one bears more responsibility for the way a child ends up than his parents. Even if LR does indulge the kid, his parents are the ones whose job it is to teach him discipline. Cute kids are fawned over by the people close to them (grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc). Mom and Dad are supposed to be the ones to cut through all that bullshit and teach them humility. Letting anyone (step-parent, sibling, teacher) override what you teach your kids is your fault. If LR's influence is greater than Brandi and Eddie's, that's on them.
    Last edited by manningmsj; June 21st, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
    Butterfly likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    At this point Brandi really pisses me off, because I used to like her and used to root for her. She is constantly doing and saying idiotic things, things that any normal person would know better than to do or say. I mean, does it take a genius to know that when ur followed by paparazzi you probably shouldn't drink urself into oblivion and then stumble around with your dress around ur waist and ur tampon string hanging out of ur cooch? I get that she's impulsive, so am I, but I manage to not make an utter fool out of myself (on most days, anyway). I just don't think Brandi is someone that was meant to be in the spotlight. She doesn't know how to handle it. She's had 5 years to figure out what u should and shouldn't do or say, and she just refuses to get it. She SHOULD know better than to say what she said about her kid, but she just fucking doesn't. Lol, I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh or mean, and I don't usually post as I'm a lurker, but this Brandi chick....yikes.

After 3-4 years of observation I've concluded she's an attention whore and drama queen. Anything for camera time, press, twitter hype etc. She desperately wants to be/stay in that Hwood/ Celeb world...why wouldn't she have bought a nice place she can afford with the $40,000 a month she initially received in alimony (that is excluding child support).

A really good parent would give up the mani/pedi's and hair weaves and put it into savings for a home in a ZIP code they can afford at this age and 5 years after the divorce.

The twitter bashing of her landlord, repeatedly calling them shady is really going to help her land a new rental...forget the dog poop and pee...
    Last edited by snoopqueen; June 21st, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

No Apologies! Brandi Glanville Swears She Called 7-Year-Old Son Jake ‘A Complete A**hole’ And ‘A F*cker’ As A ‘Joke’: ‘Stop Taking Things So Seriously!’ | Radar Online

No Apologies! Brandi Glanville Swears She Called 7-Year-Old Son Jake ‘A Complete A**hole’ And ‘A F*cker’ As A ‘Joke’: ‘Stop Taking Things So Seriously!’

Posted on Jun 21, 2014 @ 13:20PM | By Gina Bacchiocchi

Splash

Brandi Glanville isn’t sorry.

After calling son Jake, 7, a “complete a**hole,” a “d*ck,” and a “f*cker” on her podcast “Brandi Glanville Unfiltered,” the always outspoken
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is defending her shocking rant.

“I joke about my kids & dogs being a**holes sometimes cuz honestly the[y] can be,” the outrageous single mom, 41, tweeted June 21. “But I love them more than life!! People that know me know that!”

“My mom called us her lil sh*ts,” she further explained. “Stop taking things so seriously.”

In addition to calling her little boy names, Glanville also said on-air she’s “booking rehab for Jake down the road” and that the first-grader has gotten “to second base with a lot of chicks already.”
    Despite the diss, she called older son Mason, 11, “really sweet.”

Listen to the Podcast (WARNING: Language & Content Is Explicit)

The rant “makes her look like an abusive, incompetent parent,” Dr. Sue Cornbluth previously told RadarOnline.com. “If you say ‘go f*ck yourself’ to a kid, they’re like sponges, they soak up anything. There is no excuse for this.”

No Apologies! Brandi Glanville Swears She Called 7-Year-Old Son Jake ‘A Complete A**hole’ And ‘A F*cker’ As A ‘Joke’: ‘Stop Taking Things So Seriously!’ | Radar Online
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Thread Information