Page 203 of 242 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    For Cake #2, the shoes have fallen off Witch Brandi and fondant LeAnn, with her little dog by her side, is wearing them.
    Oh Dougie, I didn't realize you had it in you! You made many proud.
    dougie likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

This nut is obsessed with Jonathan Ruiz, or at least obsessed with torturing him over Twitter - she must've been off the charts with Eddie! Yeah, yeah Jonathan and Eddie are cheaters who still screwed her after leaving her for other women, although anything lying, liar Brandi says is suspect, but crazy bitch be cray.

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...43963107627008
    Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

My ex BF is driving me CRAZY!Yesterday he was in LOVEwith me &even went home &changed outfits cuz i was going to his wrk-2day we shudnt talk
    4:24 PM - 18 Jun 2014

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...75018921824256

Watching #MillionDollarListingNY and all I can think about is my ex-boyfriend I'm guessing he must be having a rough night...
    1:05 AM - 19 Jun 2014

she is a little crazy... I mean, I KNOW it does a number on your head when you get cheated on and fucked over.. but the time limit for sympathy/pity/understanding has expired... about 2 years ago for me. move it along, crazy floozy/hussy.
    snoopqueen and msdeb like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ It hasn't been two years with Ruiz, but at the same time, according to Brandi herself, it was an on again-off-again relationship, the relationship lasted only a few months, a year at the most, and while she dated Ruiz, she also publicly dated an ex-football player. To me Brandi is just ratchet and needs a target for her ratchetness.
    Last edited by dougie; June 19th, 2014 at 08:34 AM.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I can agree with that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

A ratchet flooze, yep (that implies pathetic too)

Those cupcakes are hysterical! If you make some, you must post pics, sluce!
    darksithbunny likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Harping on about your ex BF is guaranteed to never get you another one!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Yeah, she needs to quit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brandi Glanville Calls 7-Year-Old Son ‘A Complete A**hole,’ A ‘D*ck,’ & A ‘F*cker’; Says He’s Gotten To 2nd Base ‘With A Lot Of Chicks’ & That She’s Already Planning His Rehab Stint

Posted on Jun 20, 2014 @ 7:24AM | By Adam S. Levy, Radar Staff Writer

Splash News

Brandi Glanville let loose on her 7-year-old son Jake on her podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, living up to the podcast¹s title in calling the child “a complete a**hole,” a “f*cker,” a “d*ck,” while running down a laundry list of the first grader’s foibles. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starlet’s questionable tangent came spilling out as she spoke with her guest on her podcast, actor Jake Lacy. “My son’s name is Jake: He’s 7, he’s a complete a**hole, but we love him. Oh man, he’s a d*ck, seriously,’ Glanville, 41, told Lacy. Glanville said that the boy unabashedly defies her, such as in cases when he shamelessly neglects to do something she asked of him. She said when she tells him, “I told you to do this,” he responds, “Well, I lied!
    PHOTOS: The Real Housewives Hall Of Shame — 18 Bravolebrities Who Said Cheese For Their Mug Shots!
    “He doesn’t try to get out of it — he says, ‘I lied,’ then he shows his dimples!” she said of her son. The statuesque beauty said even her mother, Judith Ann Glanville, has observed the boy’s unruly ways, calling it “total payback” for the hell she raised as a youngster. “Payback is a b*tch,” she said, laughing. And in perhaps the most cringeworthy moment in a series of them, the mother-of-two intimated her preference for Jake’s older brother, Mason. “I have an 11-year-old who’s awesome,” she said. “He doesn’t lie, he’s really sweet, he kisses me when I ask . . . he’s my baby.”
    She told Lacy she’s “already, like, booking rehab for Jake down the road” based on his shenanigans.
    PHOTOS: Real Housewives Show Off Their Hot Bodies In Bikinis
    Illustrating the mother-son dynamic between herself and Jake, she said that the boy sings to her lines from the Ariana Grande song “Problem” — specifically, the line, “I’ve Got One Less Problem Without You,” to her chagrin.
    Listen to the Podcast (WARNING: Language & Content Is Explicit)
    “I’m like, ‘Go f*ck yourself!’” she said, laughing, calling him a “f*cker” in passing.
    Besides Jake’s attitude, Glanville also said “a problem” on the horizon is the tot¹s popularity with the ladies. “He’s basically got to second base with a lot of chicks already!” she said, noting that the first-grader had a fifth-grade girlfriend.
    PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes

Of course, Brandi being Brandi, the reality star will go after the big boys just as soon as she will the little ones: During the podcast, Glanville noted a “big wrestler guy” — 90s pro wrestling sensation Bill Goldberg — was sweating her for hogging the studio, as she concluded, “He hates me! ‘He’s giving me dirty looks,” she said on-the-air. “He’s p*ssed.”
    Now the question is, will Jake’s dad Eddie — or his outspoken wife LeAnn Rimes — be as well, after hearing Brandi’s rant?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Those cupcakes are adorable! I wonder what they're using for the legs....little straws?!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I found some straws I will use and the gummy shoes that I will coat in edible glitter to make them look more like the ruby slippers.

Black Striped Paper Straws (24), FREE shipping offer, 50% off tableware, and same day order processing from Birthday Direct -

Sugarpova Chic Gummy Candy | Tennis Gifts & Novelties
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Here's a site too that has bags of just gummy shoes: Marilyn Monroe Gummy Shoes Candy. (I noticed the tennis site one has other things in it besides shoes)
    I learn the most from thread derailments.
    My son’s name is Jake: He’s 7, he’s a complete a**hole, but we love him. Oh man, he’s a d*ck, seriously,’ Glanville, 41, told Lacy.
    My mom always used to tell me, "up to a certain age, if you don't like who your child is becoming, there is really only one person you can blame." Totally agree. Brandi, shut the fuck up and go parent your little asshole,

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Meh, I'm sure (hell, I KNOW) my mother has jokingly called me much worse to people. So long as she's thinking it and not saying it to him it isn't a problem as I'm sure most parents think their little darling is an asshole now and then.
    darksithbunny and Butterfly like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It's one thing to say those things to your close friends or your family, knowing the kiddo will never hear it. But to go there publicly is pretty rotten IMO. The kid is 7. Only 7. And she's shit talking him on a podcast?
    Flygirl and czb like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

LOL @ all the people hoping she gets a CPS visit. A lot of my friends would have lost custody by now if they weren't allowed to make jokes about their kids being a-holes.
    Butterfly likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    This nut is obsessed with Jonathan Ruiz, or at least obsessed with torturing him over Twitter - she must've been off the charts with Eddie! Yeah, yeah Jonathan and Eddie are cheaters who still screwed her after leaving her for other women, although anything lying, liar Brandi says is suspect, but crazy bitch be cray.

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...43963107627008

My ex BF is driving me CRAZY!Yesterday he was in LOVEwith me &even went home &changed outfits cuz i was going to his wrk-2day we shudnt talk
    4:24 PM - 18 Jun 2014

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...75018921824256

Watching #MillionDollarListingNY and all I can think about is my ex-boyfriend I'm guessing he must be having a rough night...
    1:05 AM - 19 Jun 2014

why is she stalking him at his job??

Thread Information