Page 200 of 242 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Exactly. Leann can be trash, and do whatever she wants in her home, because she can afford to buy!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Maybe it's because you can't train your fucking dogs to NOT piss in a home you do NOT own?
    That's always just pissed me the hell off when they show that. I know that some dogs can be problem children, but she seems not own even ONE house trained dog. It's disgusting and I wouldn't let her rent my garden shed for that very reason.

Plus, perhaps they don't want a damn stripper pole installed in their master bedroom.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^^^ Agree. That's a huge pet peeve of mine (no pun intended), and it seems to be a bigger issue with small dog owners who claim they're impossible to train. I've had both large and small dogs and while I admit it took my dachshunds a bit longer to get the hang of it, it is not exponentially harder. It's usually a matter of setting up a proper feeding schedule (versus letting them graze) and walking them after meals. As long as the dog is healthy, they are trainable. If an adult dog is pissing and shitting on the carpet and there is no medical issue, it is the owner's fault. Part of the responsibility of adopting a pet is training them. If the pet owner is not willing to take on that task, they should not own a pet.

Rant over.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

7 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @MissyWilly @radar_online go fuck urself

7 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Its a lovely day I am with 2 cute little men they are playing so I look on twitter and their is so much anger and hate!I feel sorry 4 them

8 JunAlaina De Rosa @alainaderosa
    Just finished Drinking and Tweeting by @BrandiGlanville. What a great and funny read! Way to find the silver lining girlfriend.

8 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @UK_Housewife @BrandisString @P_Clinard @KimKsGiantAssI
    can't tell if your being nice or mean to me but have a good day either way

@KarlaHoffman @TessHollins Of course any time!!! Hope Daniel has a great Bday!

@annaserrano265 Im not twitter fighting or fighting in any way with any1!Its all u bloggers&tweeters talking about shit that ISNT happening!

@tamara710 @GOLDENGIRLLISA make fun of me but please leave my kids out of it.

Building legos- i hate legos but I LOVE my little men! http://t.co/iA2QOyvzch

OMG reading @Cosmopolitan Im reading about @katyperry has a nickname the same as mine BB. I knew we were connected!!!

10 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My baby is graduating from 5th grade today !!!'

10 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Im a proud mamma today! (And a cry baby) http://t.co/8RDw3s5UO2

11 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Im not comfortable at aaaalllllll. ! Ha http://t.co/ssmIJjXqBb

True love http://t.co/ODYAct9tWh

Excited about my day!Last day of school for the boys,signing the lease on or beautiful new home WOOHOO &hanging with @PeterMarkSalon

Dougie, can I ask why you feel the need to post Brandi's weekly tweets? I think we're smart enough to find her twitter feed on our own.
    Air Quotes, rollo and dexknows like this.

same reason people post leann's bullshit in the leann thread?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Dougie, can I ask why you feel the need to post Brandi's weekly tweets? I think we're smart enough to find her twitter feed on our own.
    By that same logic there would be no tweets or articles posted at all on the site. But to answer your question, I post tweets that interests me, that I think may interest others, and ones that chronicle certain things like the housing situation. I also try to include tweets that represent that the ratchet trashbox is not a ratchet trashbox 24/7, but since that info is readily available on her twiitter feed, I'm probably going to stop including those.

Keep posting them dougie. I don't look at her, or Leann's, twitter, so I appreciate when they are posted here for both freaks.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

yep. i appreciate them posted here.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

i'm not into the tweets, but it isn't a biggie for me to ignore those posts. people should be able to post what they want ....
    sluce, SHELLEE, sprynkles and 1 others like this.

Ongoing threads about any celebrity are a good place to post whatever is relevant. It helps make the threads perfect for one-stop gossip shopping. No need to drive all over the internet.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I don't do twitter, so this is the only place I run into tweets and I appreciate them. The one's I don't, I scroll by. Easy Peasy.
    sprynkles and 70sRock like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^^^ I appreciate them, though they aggravate me at the same time. Not because of dougie , but because every once in a while one sparks my interest and I feel compelled to go on Twitter and see what the story is/what it's in reply to. And I fucking hate Twitter.

I think it keeps the thread going too. BG really hasn't been heavily involved in any Squints drama lately, so it keeps us updated on her fuckery without derailing either thread. Lots of people enjoy snarking on Brandi as much as others enjoy snarking on Leann. Just because none of the above tweets are relevant to the BFL thread doesn't mean they're irrelevant. The thread's about Brandi. It's totally on topic.

Also, I looked at that tweet about leaving the kids alone and saw a little bit of what was going on. It made me really depressed. I guess that crazy Lisa Paterson person used Mason's ER pic for her profile, people got upset, and then someone scoured the internet and found several pictures of the Lisa woman (and her adult children) and started posting them along with her personal information. Even though her tweets are vile (towards other followers, not just BG), I felt incredibly sorry for her. She was being mocked and even her son was ridiculed for apparently being an amputee. It was sick. Another reason why I just can't do the Twitter. The people on both sides are shameful, cruel, and woefully oblivious of their own hypocritical behaviors. It is genuinely frightening.
    Last edited by manningmsj; June 12th, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Elite Member

I saw some of that.
    That woman pretty constantly is telling Brandi she hopes she dies, catches aids, etc. It's a nasty account and it's gross she's using Brandi's kids' pics but what is giving her a dose of her own medicine going to do? Nothing. Those type of people feed on the attention they get and trying to show her how it feels will accomplish nothing.

czb

^^^ i don't do twitter so don't know much about it. if this woman is so hideous, why doesn't brandi block her?

Thread Information