Page 2 of 242 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Good lord pull yourself together woman! Sheesh, she should take this as a sign to drink less. A WHOLE LOT less.

i don't care at all that women get drunk, but i hate when they act like Fredo's wife in the Godfather 2.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Fredo was married? I must've blocked that out.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    It looks like there's a lining under it that's ridden up. *sighs* She doesn't have money for an attorney to fight for her kids so she goes out and gives the gigolo and his wallet more ammunition.
    Wow. I hope there's a lining because the back of that dress is as wide open as a hospital gown. I wonder if that wardrobe-malfunction-waiting to-happen is one of her own designs? If so, it should come with a warning "do not get shit-faced in this dress. Matching underwear recommended."

But really. What an idiot. They already tried to use her DUI (back around the time of the split) against her. I'm sure these photos will go into their "unfit mother" file. Not saying it proves that, but it's just a really really bad move. Even if it weren't for the kids.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That 'dress' is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. How can people wear such silly outfits in public and not be totally embarrassed?

Most women by 40 have learned how to go out and get drunk in public without literally showing their ass. Step one is not wearing something so trashy that it would be hard to keep yourself covered even when sober.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I don't think the lining rode up, in the picture below it looks like the lining goes from the bodice to the bikini line. I think that it is a top that was meant to be worn with jeans / pants.

The Daily Mail

ETA:
    There is not enough lining to cover her butt and the back is open, yeah that is not a dress, it's a top.

zimbio.com
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

LeAnn's syncophant's shouldn't have anything to say since LeAnn was so drunk on TV she cost a kid some singing competition. She's also flashed herself. But, yeah, being that drunk and wearing that outfit might be a sign it's time to look in the mirror and decide some changes need to be made.

Wearing a top as a dress ... taken straight from the Britney Spears' School of High Fashion.

lol what's with the branditards? i think it's hilarious that some people are so blinded by their hatred of leann rimes that they're willing to defend this trashy bimbo's antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    It looks like there's a lining under it that's ridden up. *sighs* She doesn't have money for an attorney to fight for her kids so she goes out and gives the gigolo and his wallet more ammunition.
    really? she's on a tv show and she wrote a book and she gets paid to make appearances and she can't afford a lawyer? i don't buy that. there are women out there making waaaay less money than she is and they've still managed to hire attorneys. if she can't 'afford' one it's because she's mismanaging her money and she's an idiot. besides, hasn't their custody crap been settled?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i don't care at all that women get drunk, but i hate when they act like Fredo's wife in the Godfather 2.
    this. you can get drunk but not everyone gets drunk and loses all composure. i don't care if you're a man or a woman, if you're at this point, you're pathetic. and you're not even having fun anymore, you don't even know what the hell you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    LeAnn's syncophant's shouldn't have anything to say since LeAnn was so drunk on TV she cost a kid some singing competition. She's also flashed herself. But, yeah, being that drunk and wearing that outfit might be a sign it's time to look in the mirror and decide some changes need to be made.
    uh, really? not saying leann wasn't impaired in some way but she wasn't sloppy, falling down drunk needing someone to hold her up and her dress wasn't up around her waist either.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

bingo... branditards here at GR, who'dve thunk it???
    shedevilang and dougie like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Uh, really. LeAnn made a drunken fool of herself on national TV. Brandi also made a drunken fool of herself, but didn't hurt anyone but herself. What difference does degree make? They're both fools.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    did she lose her pants at some point?

No, it looks like the under lining got all hiked up when that dude grabbed her to keep her from falling
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

that's the point: they ARE both fools. neither is any better than the other. both drunken sloppy messes on occasion.
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I wonder if there are any pics of her at the beginning of the evening. Unless she was already drunk when she left the house...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information