Page 199 of 242 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I don't find it absurd for anyone to give Brandi shit? why the fuck is she untouchable? this is a gossip site, right? bitch goes out and gets drunk, writes stupid books, acts like an asshole on tv - i WILL fucking give her shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I find it absurd anyone giving anyone shit for going out because they have kids. Nothing to get a hard on over, that is for sure.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

If she goes out and makes a sloppy fucking fool of herself, she's gonna get shit over it. It's pretty simple for me. Fuck all those bitches. All 3 of 'em!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Fuck all of them! *raises beer*
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

*cheers*
    Butterfly likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville ‘Homeless’ | Radar Online
    ‘Homeless’ Housewife: No One Will Rent To The Brandi Glanville Because Of The Reputation That Comes With Her Shooting The Show
    Posted on Jun 10, 2014 @ 3:49AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

After being forced out of her ritzy Beverly Hills rental home because of issues with her landlord more than a month ago, Brandi Glanville remains ‘homeless’ because no one wants to rent to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Glanville, 41, and her boys with ex-hubby Eddie Cibrian, Mason, 11, and Jake, 7, have been living in a furnished place where families live between moves until she can find something more permanent, but things aren’t looking hopeful.

PHOTOS: 25 Nastiest Moments Of LeAnn Rimes And Brandi Glanville’s Feud

“Brandi has been desperately searching for a house she can rent in a comfortable neighborhood, but it’s not going well,” an insider told Radar.

“She finds a place she likes, but then the landlord or renter realizes who she is and doesn’t want to risk the drama that comes along with her shooting the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

Glanville expressed her frustration at finding a new place to live last week on Twitter, writing that a deal on a house had just fallen through.

PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The ‘Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills’ Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes

The house the boys and I were going to get fell through today:/ You know what they say everything happens for a reason

— Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) June 4, 2014

“A lot of people don’t want to rent to someone who shoots reality TV because it can disrupt the neighborhood,” the source said.

“Brandi’s trying to stay optimistic, but it’s really starting to weigh on her. She wants a house for her family!”

As Radar previously reported, Glanville is confirmed to film another season of the hit Bravo show.

“Brandi will absolutely be back for another season,” the source told Radar.

“There were rumors that she didn’t want to do it anymore, or that certain cast members were vying to get her off the show, but she really loves doing it and will return.” According to the insider, Glanville is willing to pay extra for someone who will just rent to her.

“She’ll do anything at this point,” she source added.

“She just needs a decent home!”

Brandi Glanville ‘Homeless’ | Radar Online

Homeless? Please bitch, when you are eating out of dumpsters and sleeping under a cardboard box you're homeless. Looking for a rental that will accommodate filming a TV show isn't quite the same thing.
    Bombshell, twitchy2.0 and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

She didn't say she was homeless, the article did. Also, she is/was staying with friends, not some sort of 'flop house'

czb

meh, bravo can write it into the story line. wah, look how hard it is for the single mom struggling on a 6-figure income. and then bravo secretly finds her a rental and underwrites it.
    sluce, Bombshell and Novice like this.

Plus last week the story was that she was trying to buy, not rent. Of course she would have to buy in a place that would allow film crews in the hood.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ yeah, buying would be better but the market is on an upswing so harder to find a good property that is affordable. but then bravo can use *that* in their story line.
    sluce likes this.

Bravo introduces "Homes for Hos"
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Habitat for Ho-manity.
    czb, dougie, sluce and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Brandi's response to that ROL article:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville · 7h

The owners offered to sell me the house but I declined so they sold it to someone else thats the whole story so stop making shit up pls

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville · 7h

I had a one year lease on my last house-the yr was up &the owner sold the house.Thats the WHOLE story so pls stop making up BS articles

shut yer fucking cry trap Brandi! You're the one who puts your fucking bullshit on twitter and leave it open to interpretation. MAYBE nobody wants to rent to you because you're one fucking step BELOW white trash. Maybe it's because you can't train your fucking dogs to NOT piss in a home you do NOT own? Maybe it's because they've watched the show or read your "books" and are a little bit better informed about what shit you are? now, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!
    dougie, Bombshell and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information