Page 198 of 242 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

4 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Super excited for my friend @mariamenounos 2nd book out now! Just an inspirational story #EverGirlsGuide to Diet&Fitness came out yesterday!

Get my book also read about sex,love,dating& twitter (ratedR) #Drinking&Dating & then go PG with @mariamenounos new book!!

I have to get these boys of mine dressed now and off to school! Why do they think brushing their teeth is a punishment???

@usweekly thanks for this cool article! Now maybe @DelTaco will bring back the fried jalapeños!! http://t.co/cCriAWDSzY

Im super obsessed with your Cu3 Intensive Lip repair! Can you make something like that for my whole face and body??

@IvankaTrump so many compliments on my outfit tonight and I know this may sound creepy but I'm wearing you

@darinharvey if you fuck with D you Fuck with ME!

5 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @WetpaintTV yes I played @carrieunderwood music as well as other music 4 Masons bday-Not in a closed area every1 cud C us&were taking pics!

I need a nap been looking at houses and @PodcastOne interviewing a really hot funny young actor today Jake Lacy

My girls and I hitting the town TT and @etirsa http://t.co/M9F2tAemwI

6 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    These articles saying Mason's birthday was ruined are all BS !Mason had a great birthday cake pizza dodgeball friends!no drama at alllll !

Check out my latest podcast @PodcastOne out today!!! Its all sex all hour long!! #sextalk

I dont understand why I'm not allowed to go out to dinner with my girlfriends when the boys are at their dads..Some of you people are so sad

@radar_online writes lies & untrue story's about me because I refuse to talk to them!They even harass my friends and ex bfs looking 4 info

So last night she went out with her girls because the boys were at their Dads but Eddie was at Leann's concert?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ She wrote that during the day so it looks like she is referring to Thursday night. Also the kids seem to spend time with their grandparents (Eddie's parents) - they were with their grandparents when she drunk partied on her birthday and Eddie was out of the country with LeAnn.

These three are hopeless. It really does sound like the birthday party went fine, so I don't see why they can never just come out as a united front to debunk these stories. Despite what they might believe, one of them looking bad does not serve to make the other two look good. Assholes are still assholes.

On the bright side, she seems to be getting the hang of that whole "their" verse "they're" thing. Progress.
    70sRock and snoopqueen like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

^maybe when sober

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    These three are hopeless. It really does sound like the birthday party went fine, so I don't see why they can never just come out as a united front to debunk these stories. Despite what they might believe, one of them looking bad does not serve to make the other two look good. Assholes are still assholes.

On the bright side, she seems to be getting the hang of that whole "their" verse "they're" thing. Progress.
    If you're going to be picky, shouldn't it be "versus"???
    Free Charmed.

^^^ Stupid autocorrect.
    blah_blah_blah and twitchy2.0 like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So last night she went out with her girls because the boys were at their Dads but Eddie was at Leann's concert?
    Are you surprised?

It is absurd for anyone to give Brandi grief about going out while the kids are elsewhere, especially if no tampon strings made an appearance, and I was going to say it's absurd for her to reply, but then again if she feels compelled to reply, maybe it is better to respond to those kinds of tweets.

ETA:
    Actually I don't think that Brandi got barraged with criticism because she went out when her sons were away, in fact I did not see replies of that nature on the couple of tweets I clicked - although it should be note that Twitter does not always show all the replies on a single click. I can believe there was a tweet or two from one of her die-hard haters, but that was the extent of it.
    Last edited by dougie; June 8th, 2014 at 06:42 AM.

It is absurd for anyone to give Brandi shit even if she has the kids.
    snoopqueen and Kittylady like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

^ Fair point.

I agree. My post about her going out, while the kids were with their father, but he was out of town at Leann's show, is about Eddie - not Brand It was more important for Eddie to babysit Leann than to be with his kids.
    Last edited by sluce; June 8th, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
    darksithbunny and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Maybe the boys came along?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I agree. My post about her going out, while they kids were with their father, but he was out of town at Leann's show, is about Eddie - not Brand It was more important for Eddie to babysit Leann than to be with his kids.
    Yes, I knew you meant Eddie and it's such bs that he can't work because he needs to be with his kids.
    sluce likes this.

I knew what you meant, Sluce. I was replying to Dougie's post just above mine.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information