Page 197 of 242 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Allergic reactions are serious business BUT 3 times in 9 weeks tells me that they either have not had him tested to discover his triggers, or he is not being supervised to avoid the triggers.
    He has to fit in with being passed around the famewhores.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Her speling is painfull.
    With 140 or less characters, everyone on twitter looks illiterate.
    Last edited by Jazzy; May 26th, 2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typo

All the more reason to be careful unless you are just spewing nonsense of course.
    Jazzy likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Allergic reactions are serious business BUT 3 times in 9 weeks tells me that they either have not had him tested to discover his triggers, or he is not being supervised to avoid the triggers.
    It could be possible after tests, they still haven't nailed down what's causing it (speaking from personal experience.) Regardless, the pic is in bad taste, IMO. Maybe if he was smiling, giving thumbs up, whatever...but sleeping sick in bed is rather weird to tweet to that many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    With 140 or less characters, everyone on twitter looks illiterate.
    Your post has less than 100 and looks great!
    Jazzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Your post has less than 100 and looks great!
    Why Thank you Flygirl lol. Grammar is really not my strong point, I'm sure I've made lots of mistakes around this site.

Education doesn't make one intelligent, just as common sense doesn't make one book smart. There are plenty of reasons why schooling doesn't stick and plenty of reasons why irony is oft thought a shiny metal substance....
    sprynkles, dexter7 and Jazzy like this.
    Free Charmed.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

#NotFun! Brandi Glanville Says She's Still In Legal Dogfight With Ex Eddie Cibrian Over Alimony He Overpaid Her | Radar Online

#NotFun! Brandi Glanville Says She’s Still In Legal Dogfight With Ex Eddie Cibrian Over Alimony He Overpaid Her
    Posted on May 30, 2014 @ 16:28PM | By Radar Staff

Splash
    Brandi Glanville has revealed she and ex-husband Eddie Cibrian are still in a legal dogfight over the alimony he allegedly overpaid her!

As RadarOnline.com has reported, Cibrian, 40, served Glanville, 41, with legal papers in Feb., asking for $114,000 that he overpaid her after their 2010 divorce.

Glanville, famed for venting online, has taken to Twitter again to respond to someone who asked why she is so “OBSESSED with whether Eddie is happy and staying in his marriage…?”

Brandi Glanville
    @BrandiGlanville
    @Undercvgrl @irene_sybil @damitaro Im 100 %over it but we are still fighting with lawyers cuz EC wants me to pay him support back #notfun
    11:54 AM - 29 May 2014

And while Glanville has said
    “it’s possible” that she received more than the court ordered for her and their two sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, she claimed she couldn’t afford to pay him back.

That raised eyebrows because in addition to starring on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Glanville wrote a lucrative best-selling memoir.

Glanville has made a career talking about her sad marital collapse — as Cibrian had notoriously cheated on the star with LeAnn Rimes, whom he later married.

#NotFun! Brandi Glanville Says She's Still In Legal Dogfight With Ex Eddie Cibrian Over Alimony He Overpaid Her | Radar Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't think I would have let the entire world into my son's medical emergency. Seems disrespectful to me. Give the poor kid some privacy, MOM!
    Any time my great nephew has a sort of medical emergency, my niece posts pictures on FB. It amazes me. Any time I've taken my kids to the ER the last thing on my mind is "let's snap a photo and post it!" So weird.
    dilligaf likes this.

Elite Member

Yet another story ROL does off of one of Brandi's tweets, yet they still haven't touched the story that's buzzing all around them about the pulled VH1 clips? So interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Any time my great nephew has a sort of medical emergency, my niece posts pictures on FB. It amazes me. Any time I've taken my kids to the ER the last thing on my mind is "let's snap a photo and post it!" So weird.
    ITA. The taking pictures part is less weird than the posting part, IMO. When my daughter was in the ER last year for an asthma attack, we tried things light and fun so she wouldn't be scared. We took silly pictures and told jokes, acting like it was an adventure or a right of passage instead of a really frightening situation for all of us. We did send them to my husband's sister who was at home with our other two, so they would know she was okay. But posting them on social media for hundreds of thousands of strangers to see? That screams of attention-whoritis. It reminds me of vaguebooking, which I hate. Bear in mind, my daughter was only six at the time. Not a ten year old boy who's more likely to find all the attention embarrassing and infantilizing.
    peachesncream likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Recent tweets of Brandi:

26 May Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Rough weekend Mason is doing so much better happy memorial day

26 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Tupac's song about his mamma makes me cry every time #appreciated

26 May Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Lets all be nice

27 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My publicist actually called because she was worried about me because of the fact that I haven't gotten and any trouble for a while

28 May Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    VH1.com - Error Page 404.html apparently I will be on 3 shows at once this fall!! #ineedaraise

28 May Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    @SoulSurgery3000 @hatecheaters my life is great

28 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My ex BF tells me he loves me,we basically have sex with our clothes on&now2 wks later says he has GF the girl he cheated on me with! #book3

My life is straight drama!!! Im taking Mason to the allergist now not knowing what is making my baby sick is making me sick

28 May
    Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville

My life sounds like a reality show! what to do…Kill the GF or the ex BF!!! Soooooo many choices

Had a blast with the always stunning @YolandaHFoster today as always!

I've just realized that cheaters deserve each other and I need to be done!!!! thanks Alex! !

Everything in my house is ballsack, penis and butts, and thats not me talking!!#boysaregross

29 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    These are my 2 favorite cleansers one is pricey and one is a drugstore find! http://t.co/etazkz6Fxl

@Undercvgrl @irene_sybil @damitaro Im 100 %over it but we are still fighting with lawyers cuz EC wants me to pay him support back #notfun

@joey0418 @SoulSurgery3000 @hatecheaters23 overpaid????Hardly and thats what lawyers are for!

Ok please no more EC and LR on my time line for the day

All my conversations with my ex boyfriend always end with sex talk! Seriously all if them and we talk 100 times a day #

30 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Walk around expensive department stores and expensive sections and then go to Zara and H&M and top shop and copy copy copy!

Excited for my dinner tonight with OG #RHOBH alum @KyleRichards18 and @TheRealCamilleG #catchuptime

My ex BF must be doing some MAJOR romance damage control today.We only talked twice this am.Remember If they cheat with U they will on U

31 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    So much fun dancing the night away with my girls @KyleRichards18 & @TheRealCamilleG at the Abby! We even stopped in PUMP it was beautiful!

Dear all bloggers wen Im talking about an ex BOYFRIEND cheating Im clearly not talking about my ex HUSBAND!! Ive been single&dating for 5yrs

More fancy cars in the 99cent parking lot then the Neiman Marcus parking lot #richpeopleloveadeal

1 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    I was on the phone with a certain someone very special to me when this earthquake happened us both -I feel like it's a sign #Godswantit

I just thought of something really funny I think I might be a gay man in vaginas clothing!

1 JunAlan Lopez @AlanLopez094
    OMG my new favorite book  #RHOBH #Drinking&Dating @BrandiGlanville http://t.co/aNm0f98TPL
    Retweeted by Brandi Glanville

@AlanLopez094 I LOVE YOU!!! than so much I hope you like the read!! LMK

@Mikey1Texas it was fun until my little man didn't feel good! Who doesn't love pizza and cake!

Had a great day with Mason, Jake family& friends celebrating his 11th bday!My little men are exhausted #lovesofmylife

Is one date to early to say yes to a vacation invitation???Separate rooms right?[TABLE]

Moving AGAIN & then off to celebrate the cutest almost 11 yr old on the WHOLE planets birthday party!Mason is 11 tomorrow so we party today!

2 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON

3 JunBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    The house the boys and I were going to get fell through today:/ You know what they say everything happens for a reason

I wish the lingerie that I liked was affordable:/

Flowers from a very sweet man unfortunately they made Mason sneeze so they had to go to the garbage:/ #allergyssuck

@Nan426 @hatecheaters23 @QueenBee_71 I just threw a very intimate bday party with my ex I have no issues w/either 1 lawyers r dealing with$

@amyziing im working on it!

3 JunAmy Rod @amyziing
    @BrandiGlanville Can you write a 3rd book asap!? Finished #drinkinganddating in 2 days&I need something to read on the beach #wahhh☀️
    Retweeted by Brandi Glanville
    Last edited by dougie; June 4th, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

Silver Member

I just wish these idiots would stop oversharing on twitter.

they won't. that's how they get validation on the fucking stupid choices they make and the moronic lives they live. sad twats.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information