Page 196 of 242 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Really. Like duh. But then again, lots of people follow LeAnn just to harass and criticize her. It seems to come with the territory with these two. Probably most celebs actually...
    exactly. the brandi fans are all "oh, please, what do you expect? it's totes cool" however, the same nutters would be frothing at the fucking mouth if Leann did it... hypocrites much?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Underwear selfies? Not offensive, just sad.
    vouch x eleventy!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Recent 'slice of life' tweets of Brandi, there is a LeAnn tweet but same old, same old - nothing I consider scandalous at this stage.

5/23/2014

23 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Im nit in a twitter war with @leannrimes im not on a fued with @LisaVanderpump or anyone else for that matter #imhappy
    Details 10 : 17

23 MayBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My heart might be taken. But my vagina is free
    Details 15 : 24

21hBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Home from X-men with the boys& Jake has just decided he would like to be an actor and have his own Disney show &movie career! #daddysboy
    Details 21 : 39

@LoveisBlonder @lisa6654 Im not perfect &the memories I have of my folks R grew, but not either.3kids turned out fine&parents still together
    Details 21 : 43

@MrJessieHampton Mason is going to be a vet But Jake loooooves attentions girls and the camera
    Details 21 : 45

@HollySinglemom My parents always said you can be anything you want to be so I will support whatever he is passionate about #heisastar
    Details 21 : 46

@adrianmejia25 Yes agree! Jake is a daddys boy boy and Mason is a mommys boy Im very blessed we all are
    Details 21 : 47

@CarrieOn2014 It a little scary but he actually is suuuuch a leader! He will be able to do anything
    Details 21 : 51

@KyleRichards18 Jake has just decided to be an acto FYIr- So maybe he and Porscha need their own Disney show!?

Details 21 : 53

Ok kitty Cats Im going to bed #IMOLD Hitting our hotel pool tomorrow with my 2 main men! see-you biki-need-you

Details 21 : 55

5/24/2014

9hBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My kids think Im crazy for paying to go back to school! Tell you more soon!!!

Details 9 : 56

8hBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My i cloud just uploaded ALLLLLLL the pictures from my phone to my i photo! Not cool

Details 10 : 58

7hBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Dear @Fandango its CRAZY that you charge a convenience fee to buy movie tickets on line!!!!! #ripoff

Details 11 : 49

15mBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    If your LIVING with a guy that refuses to change his FB status from single &never posts ANY pictures of you then Im sorry but your an idiot!

Details 19 : 12

14mBrandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Getting ready for a grown up dinner!! Peace Out

Details 19 : 13

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    If your LIVING with a guy that refuses to change his FB status from single &never posts ANY pictures of you then Im sorry but your an idiot!
    Ah, irony. And I love that she went for the extra point by using "your" twice.
    Flygirl, Bombshell, Trixie and 2 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

I wonder what the going to school thing is about. I hope this means she's developed some sort of plan for the future 'cause banking on being a reality star or whatever is not a real plan. There is no longevity in that - not that is healthy anyway. But I can't really think of anything she has said she wants as a career, so maybe this is part of getting that figured out. Hope so for her sake.

Elite Member

I hope this is for securing her future.

Her speling is painfull.
    sluce, Jazzy and snoopqueen like this.

Bronze Member

Whatever school she's planning to attend, I hope that First-Year Composition is a required course.
    Mel1973 likes this.

This will take years. She has no patience. I hope it's because she won CA, that would be hilarious.

Elite Member

Why the hell IS there an epidemic of misspellings on their, they're, you're, your, etc. I honestly do not get it. How do people not know it?
    rockchick, Laurent, rollo and 2 others like this.

Really, if they can't figure it out, they should just go with "U R" an idiot. Can't go wrong with that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville tends to young son Mason in hospital after he suffers allergic reaction | Mail Online

'My little patient': Brandi Glanville tends to young son Mason in hospital after he suffers allergic reaction
    By Heather Waugh
    Published: 20:52 EST, 25 May 2014 | Updated: 20:55 EST, 25 May 2014
    She is a published author and reality show star who has made headlines for her controversial feuds with LeAnn Rimes and Lisa Vanderpump.

But on Sunday Brandi Glanville dropped everything to tend to her 10-year-old son Mason who suffered a serious allergic reaction.

Sharing her concern on Twitter, the 41-year-old said: 'At ER with Mason 3rd time in 9 weeks :/ allergy's and Epi-pens suuuck! Better safe than sorry.'

+5

Bedside care: Brandi Glanville tweeted this photo of her sons on Sunday as Mason, 10, lies suffering from an apparent allergic reaction

She accompanied the Tweet with a photo of poorly Mason lying in a hospital bed, with younger brother Jake, six, fooling around beside him. She captioned the snap: 'My little patient and his not so sympathetic little brother.'

Her young son looked like he was getting some much-needed rest as Jake made a silly hand gesture for his mother's photo.

The Real Housewives star and ex-husband Eddie Cibrian share custody of their two sons.

+5

Busy mum: Brandi, 41, shares custody of Mason and Jake with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian

Concerned: The reality star's son Mason is susceptible to allergic reactions. She Tweeted on Sunday that he was in the hospital again for the third time in 9 weeks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz32oYblOEE
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; May 26th, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

I don't think I would have let the entire world into my son's medical emergency. Seems disrespectful to me. Give the poor kid some privacy, MOM!
    Trixie, sluce, Novice and 4 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Yay, that's invasive bullshit right there. I don't see the point of it except it probably garners her more twitter comments. Not cool.
    dilligaf likes this.

Allergic reactions are serious business BUT 3 times in 9 weeks tells me that they either have not had him tested to discover his triggers, or he is not being supervised to avoid the triggers.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yes, "allergy's" suck. I just can't with these idiots.
    BrickHouse likes this.

Thread Information