Page 194 of 242 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Elite Member

I don't mind the dress, it's too short for me, but that's my taste.
    I also have stick like legs, but don't wear anything so short - never have because I don't think legs like mine are attractive. But hey, if you are comfortable with your body I say go for it. I say the same for over weight women in bikinis too.
    Kittylady, ShilohJulia and yowzers like this.

She doesn't look sophisticated. I guess she is going for 'young.' However, it will still be fun to see LeMann make a worse mess of this.
    Jazzy likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville gets pampered ahead of Mothers Day | Mail Online

Happy Mother's Day to ME! Brandi Glanville gets pampered ahead of the weekend amid another Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes
    By Alexa Rae Johnson
    Published: 21:37 EST, 9 May 2014 | Updated: 07:47 EST, 10 May 2014

She will no doubt be getting a gift from her children on Mother's Day on Sunday, but that doesn't mean that Brandi Glanville can't treat herself.

The 41-year-old reality star, dressed in a bright pink lace top with scalloped edges, white trousers and matching wedged heels got the princess treatment on Friday when she went out for a manicure and pedicure in Beverly Hills.

Meanwhile, the mother-of-two fired back at her ex-husband's newest wife, country singer Leann Rimes via Twitter - their often-frequented boxing ring.

Mama drama: Brandi Glanville, 41, has been feuding with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's wife Leann Rimes, 31

On Sunday the 31-year-old Leann tweeted a link to an article titled 'Mothers Day vs. Stepmothers Day: Who owns it?'.

That evening Brandi took to Twitter to say, 'He's my EX- so do I really want him or am I ok with him telling Me how much he LUUUVS ME but is gonna chill with his "backupplan"', followed by the hashtag 'nothot'.

Five days passed before Brandi tweeted, 'Happy mothers day weekend to every kind of mom out there! Going to get my boys now!!'.

Stoking the Twitter feud fire: On Sunday 31-year-old Leann, seen here with 40-year-old husband Eddie Cibrian last Mother's Day, tweeted a link to an article titled 'Mothers Day vs. Stepmothers Day: Who owns it?

Treating herself: Brandi spent her Friday getting primped and polished for Mothers Day weekend at a salon in Beverly Hills

Fueling the fire: Leann tweeted an article titled 'Mothers Day vs. Stepmothers Day: Who owns it?' on Sunday

Brandi's latest tweet hints at a former Twitter feud between the two blondes in which Brandi took offense to Leann referring to Brandi's son's as 'her boys'.

The latest feud began just one day after Brandi moved out of the Beverly Hills home she had been leasing for the last year and into another Beverly Hills residence.

Her decision to relocate was inspired by a disagreement she had with her landlord over the property's rental amount.

Her response: That evening Brandi took to Twitter to say, 'He's my EX- so do I really want him or am I ok with him telling Me how much he LUUUVS ME but is gonna chill with his "backupplan"', followed by the hashtag 'nothot'

Unanticipated relocation: Brandi was inspired to move last week after having a disagreement with her landlord over her former home's monthly rent amount

On Wednesday Brandi looked stress-free at a Mother's Day luncheon located at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.

The event, hosted by the Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies, recognized major female influences in the community.

At the luncheon Brandi wore a short white dress and tan moccasin-inspired booties covered in fringe. She brought with her a large white clutch that matched her dress perfectly.

Mother's Day Luncheon: Brandi posed with Adrienne Janic and fellow Housewives star Carlton Gebbia at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Wednesday

Spring style: The reality star wore a short white dress with moccasin-inspired tan heels with layered fringe and carried a large white clutch to hold her belongings

Brandi Glanville gets pampered ahead of Mothers Day | Mail Online
    Last edited by dougie; May 10th, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

So now that Brandi is out and about again, does that mean she got fired by The Donald? Or is the show done filming.
    snoopqueen likes this.

^ I think the show is done filming.

Brandi's face ranges from hard and mean, and not in a good way, to beady-eyed freak, but once I get past those abominable extensions, I like her hair color in the salon pictures.

czb

i'd be depressed looking too if i went to a salon decorated like that. *vomit*
    dougie, twitchy2.0 and manningmsj like this.

Could her face look any wonkier in this pic? Split her in half, it looks like 2 different faces. She is wrecking her face with all the crap that is in it.

snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Her face has been wrecked for a loooong time I don't think stopping now will do anything.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

I am pretty sure the ex she is talking about in her tweets is NOT the loser Eddie.
    I guess they have to say something to make it look like Brandi is engaging Loonie Leann, even though it's not true

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I like her hair color in the salon pictures.
    Which one? (color, that is)

Her response: That evening Brandi took to Twitter to say, 'He's my EX- so do I really want him or am I ok with him telling Me how much he LUUUVS ME but is gonna chill with his "backupplan"', followed by the hashtag 'nothot'
    what the fuck does that even say? Can anyone translate dumbass for me please?
    dougie and snoopqueen like this.

Silver Member

lol that pic of Eddie and Leann.. i was like wow, Leann actually looks better than usual! then read the caption and it's from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Which one? (color, that is)
    Ha ha, I should have been clearer, I am referring to that patch of color between the dark roots and and the ratty ends and even rattier extensions.
    Flygirl likes this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Brandi really needs to lose those extensions, they just look cheap. She then needs a good haircut, take 3-4 inches off her real hair, cut it into a bob or something along those lines.

An article from RadarOnline and a rebuttal on RumorFix

Brandi Glanville Claims Eddie Cibrian Still ‘LUUUVS’ Her As She Questions If She’s Really Over Him
    Posted on May 10, 2014 @ 7:23AM | By Radar Staff

Brandi Glanville has been busy stirring the Twitter pot and stirring up trouble with her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, and his wife, LeAnn Rimes.

With Cibrian on her mind, the Celebrity Apprentice contestant wrote to her followers:

“He’s my EX- so do I really want him or am I ok with him telling Me how much he LUUUVS ME but is gonna chill with his “backupp.”

Confessing that she still has strong feeling for her actor-ex, Glanville followed up with: “The best way to get over someone is 2 get under someone else

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has her sons with her for Mother’s Day this weekend, while Cibrian is in Las Vegas with Rimes.

On the eve of her two shows in Sin City, she took a subtle swipe at Glanville, telling the Las Vegas Sun “Eddie and I have a very quiet, normal life. Unless someone needs to use it to spin the press for some reason to try and mess with us.”

Is Glanville just trying to “mess with” Rimes and Cibrian?

Brandi Glanville Claims Eddie Cibrian Still ‘LUUUVS’ Her As She Questions If She’s Really Over Him | Radar Online

Did Brandi Glanville Call LeAnn Rimes A ‘Backup Plan’ on Twitter?
    Posted on May 10th, 2014 at 8:37 am
    - cliffrenfrew@gmail.com

We know that there’s no love lost between Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes over the singer’s husband Eddie Cibrian.

So some fans think the Celebrity Apprentice contestant has been taking some sly digs at her love rival via Twitter recently.

One recent comment included: “He’s my EX-so do I really want him or am I ok with him telling Me how much he LUUUVS ME but is gonna chill with his ‘backupplan’ #nothot.”

Brandi also believes that she has the best recipe to get over an ex is SEX!

She also tweeted: “The best way to get over someone is 2 get under someone else

Although it’s easy to think that Eddie and LeAnn are the target of Brandi’s tweet, the reality star has dated a few men since divorcing Eddie in 2009.

And RumorFix just spoke to a source close to Brandi, who tells us, “The tweet was about her ex-boyfriend the real estate agent — not Eddie! Ewww.”

Read more at Did Brandi Glanville Call LeAnn Rimes A ‘Backup Plan’ on Twitter? | RumorFix
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you can get a jumbo mortgage with a bad credit history and only 30% down? not from what i see around here ....
    Forgot about her bad credit history....

I like the white dress, not the shoes. Brandi could use a little muscle tone to her legs, though.
    Last edited by coolade; May 12th, 2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: added imput

Thread Information