Page 189 of 242 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^^^^ Just in time for Easter too! Where can I find those on the shelves?

ETA. The pole-dancing peep looks like it's being impaled. And not in a fun, slutty way.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Oh sluce. Did you not see I wrote "you may not say it but crazies on twitter do." Trust. I'm not 1/10th filled with hate as the LR thread or those on twitter. I don't hate saint Brandi. I think she's a horrible mother though!

eta Shellee you are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.
    meh, explaining to people is a waste of time. don't bother.
    I'm not saying those things TO Sluce, I was making fun of the "are you drunk Bean" comment. Before any of you say that, had to add disclaimer. Do peeps sit back and wait to analyze my posts? Exhausting.
    Clearly, they DO!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I don't even know wtf that means.
    Bean edited it, want me to explain it to you? I can type slow and use small words.

If people don't like what's being said in this thread, don't post in it. I mean, how much fucking whining and crying have I had to hear any fucking time I've posted in the LR thread? It's enough, already. Happy fucking Monday!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Nobody is analyzing. So no one can disagree with Beantown now? Is that it?
    Gossiplover likes this.

sure, but how many people at once and for how many pages until it becomes more than disagreeing? I don't get to set the rules for who disagrees with whom - contrary to how many times one can and will say that. mkay?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    meh, explaining to people is a waste of time. don't bother.

Clearly, they DO!

Bean edited it, want me to explain it to you? I can type slow and use small words.

If people don't like what's being said in this thread, don't post in it. I mean, how much fucking whining and crying have I had to hear any fucking time I've posted in the LR thread? It's enough, already. Happy fucking Monday!
    I disagreed that B should be compared to Mommy Dearest, that's not fucking allowed?
    As per usual, Mel sweeps in to save the day.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

NOT FUCKING ALLOWED!
    How many times do I have to tell you guys that I don't get to say who is allowed to do what? That's twice today. And everyone knows, Mommy Dearest & Mommie Dearest are VERY different things.

ETA: Even though Bean DID say "Mommie Dearest". My thoughts are that people are looking for reasons to go after Bean. It used to be Dougie, now it's Bean. Let's not get all butthurt that someone noticed.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

czb

^^^ i don't see anyone 'going after' bean. however, i *do* see posters questiong bean about some thing's he/she has said.

not seeing a big deal here ....

I rarely come out of lurker mode but must say; I love Mel.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Mel is doing her best to stir the pot which is why we love her -most of the time.

Every posted here gets questioned when they post their opinions. Bean is no different. She/he has the right to post and I have the right to point out inconsistencies and points with which I disagree, just as I do in the Leann thread with the Leann-atics.
    Fly_On_TheWall and mostroop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh sluce. Did you not see I wrote "you may not say it but crazies on twitter do." Trust. I'm not 1/10th filled with hate as the LR thread or those on twitter. I don't hate saint Brandi. I think she's a horrible mother though!

eta Shellee you are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.
    Bean - you edited your post to add that last line where you said "you may not say it but crazies on twitter do." That was added after I had already responded. And I don't care what the crazies on twitter do. I post here about the crazies on GR. Those twitter nuts are in a class of their own.
    manningmsj likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^ I agree. I kinda get the impression that Bean is implying that some of the "GR crazies" are also "Twitter crazies. " I don't really go on Twitter and have no idea who from here may also be harrassing B or L, but I think it would be a lot easier if we kept the judgments limited to what posters say on here. I'm sure there are some people you may be able to identify, but we've seen posts from here regurgitated on other sites so who's to say that a GR member and a Twitter member are definitely the same person? And I don't think it's right to call people out based on a hunch. If people have admitted to their Twitter profiles, all the power to them. But if not, you really can't know for sure.

Eh, I just figure it's easier to keep the peace if there are no subtle digs being thrown around. Plus it's easier for us less Twitter-savvy members to follow what the fuck is going on.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    NOT FUCKING ALLOWED!
    How many times do I have to tell you guys that I don't get to say who is allowed to do what? That's twice today. And everyone knows, Mommy Dearest & Mommie Dearest are VERY different things.

ETA: Even though Bean DID say "Mommie Dearest". My thoughts are that people are looking for reasons to go after Bean. It used to be Dougie, now it's Bean. Let's not get all butthurt that someone noticed.
    i cannot acknowledge anything you say unless you multi-quote. You are the Queen of the multi-quote you know.
    sluce likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Vouch. Monday mornings are normally exciting because you know that Mel is going to do a massive multiquote to reply to all that was posted over the weekend.
    Just Kill Me, msdeb and dexter7 like this.

We could actually start each day starting around 2ish and really get her going.
    sluce and Novice like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^ I agree. I kinda get the impression that Bean is implying that some of the "GR crazies" are also "Twitter crazies. " I don't really go on Twitter and have no idea who from here may also be harrassing B or L, but I think it would be a lot easier if we kept the judgments limited to what posters say on here. I'm sure there are some people you may be able to identify, but we've seen posts from here regurgitated on other sites so who's to say that a GR member and a Twitter member are definitely the same person? And I don't think it's right to call people out based on a hunch. If people have admitted to their Twitter profiles, all the power to them. But if not, you really can't know for sure.

Eh, I just figure it's easier to keep the peace if there are no subtle digs being thrown around. Plus it's easier for us less Twitter-savvy members to follow what the fuck is going on.
    oh honey, nobody is IMPLYING that, it is a FACT. Subtle digs? Bwahahah, we don't do THAT HERE.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyG View Post
    I rarely come out of lurker mode but must say; I love Mel.
    well, at least you have good taste!
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i cannot acknowledge anything you say unless you multi-quote. You are the Queen of the multi-quote you know.
    There, I did it... just for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Vouch. Monday mornings are normally exciting because you know that Mel is going to do a massive multiquote to reply to all that was posted over the weekend.
    Well, Mel got a little crunk & drunk on Sunday so I was NOT in the mood. Was asleep before dark yesterday so hopefully, I'm fully refreshed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    We could actually start each day starting around 2ish and really get her going.
    Still would have the same issues on Monday. Plus, some of *you* don't have that kind of impulse control!
    sluce and msdeb like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information