Page 188 of 242 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Elite Member

Kinda like how Leann made sure to tweet private info about it, get people riled up against Brandi and get her news story posted about it.
    Their tit-for-tat is so silly.

Silver Member

I expect more from Mason's mother. You peeps always say LR isn't nothing to those boys so what gives? And ooooooh LR says something and the BBs go insane lol. I can totally believe BG gets drunk and sends evil texts to EC. Look how she loses it on twitter and on RHOBH. She's a mean drunk.

and I did NOT know Mommie Dearest, the expression, is only known in reference to Faye Dunaways character. Really?!

This comment on Daily Mail site sums it up for me and apparently over 215 others!

"They all should be banned from twitter. How inappropriate. You're in the emergency room with your kid and you think about your freaking twitter???? Shame."
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I expect more from Mason's mother. You peeps always say LR isn't nothing to those boys so what gives?

I don't understand the question Bean. Leann is the stepmother. I believe we are all pretty clear on that. Brandi is a fool for tweeting pics from the ambulance. Leann is an ass for tweeting about not being notified while ignoring the fact that they block contact from the mother of Eddie's kids. Not one of three adults are fit to parent these boys.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

None of it would be happening if BG didn't tweet a pic of her sick or injured child in the ER. At least admit that's fucked up for a mother to do. She says the doctors saved his life and here she's taking the time to snap a pic and tweet about it? Kate gosselin 2.0. Justify all you want.

you may not say LR is nothing to those boys but with the loonies on twitter that's what is said. They post here so my comment was to them. But you know they read BG's book and she says the boys love LR.

Bean you would be well served to actually read. I clearly stated that Brandi is a fool posting pics. It seems that you are the one who is hell bent on justifying your opinions. But you end up looking foolish when you fail to comprehend what was written. IMO your hate of Brandi is just as crazy as the over the top haters of Leann.

ETA - Bean edited its post to add the last line after I had already responded.
    Last edited by sluce; March 31st, 2014 at 11:12 AM.
    CL**, msdeb, Bombshell and 4 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I expect more from Mason's mother. You peeps always say LR isn't nothing to those boys so what gives? And ooooooh LR says something and the BBs go insane lol. I can totally believe BG gets drunk and sends evil texts to EC. Look how she loses it on twitter and on RHOBH. She's a mean drunk.

and I did NOT know Mommie Dearest, the expression, is only known in reference to Faye Dunaways character. Really?!

Let's get somthing straight, I'm not a fucking "peep". Also, I call bullshit on the mommy dearest reference.
    msdeb likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bean you would be well served to actually read. I clearly stated that Brandi is a fool posting pics. It seems that you are the one who is hell bent on justifying your opinions. But you end up looking foolish when you fail to comprehend what was written. IMO your hate of Brandi is just as crazy as the over the top haters of Leann.
    Oh sluce. Did you not see I wrote "you may not say it but crazies on twitter do." Trust. I'm not 1/10th filled with hate as the LR thread or those on twitter. I don't hate saint Brandi. I think she's a horrible mother though!

eta Shellee you are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.

Oh sluce. Did you not see I wrote "you may not say it but crazies on twitter do." Trust. I'm not 1/10th filled with hate as the LR thread or those on twitter. I don't hate saint Brandi. I think she's a horrible mother though!

eta Shellee is are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.
    Have you been drinking tonight Bean?
    CL** and coolade like this.

Silver Member

No, my phone has a mind of its own. If I were drinking I would lose it aka BG with stfu!!!!! Go fuck yourself! At least i still bleed!" That is my mean drunk impersonation. Hee

uh ok
    sluce likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Silver Member

I'm not saying those things TO Sluce, I was making fun of the "are you drunk Bean" comment. Before any of you say that, had to add disclaimer. Do peeps sit back and wait to analyze my posts? Exhausting.

eta Shellee you is are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.
    I don't even know wtf that means.
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

eta Shellee you are too out there with your assumptions towards me. And you're offended over peeps? Are you shitting me? Fuck it I've seen it all now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I don't even know wtf that means.
    Shellee, i love you.
    SHELLEE, sluce and smurfette like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Can we discuss the use of "isn't nothing"? Nails on a chalk board.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Let's get somthing straight, I'm not a fucking "peep".
    You just had to make me go google Slutty Peeps, didn't you?

manningmsj, sluce, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information