Page 187 of 242 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I'm watching the second reunion show and Andy asks about Brandi's cheeks. She swears (lies) they are hers and not chock full of filler. I don't believe her for a second. The fat cheeks make her look alien, and at least 50 years old. She looks terrible on these reunion shows.
    garysgirl1999 and snoopqueen like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

So where are the quotes from Brandi saying she's getting her own show?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I've not seen her say it. But ROL did a story with "sources" saying her and Bravo were chatting about a possible spinoff. And then other outlets did speculation articles based off ROL's story. That's all I've seen. It's definitely not related to the podcast.
    E! also did an exclusive with "sources" in August 2013 that stated that filming would start "in the next few weeks."

Look Out, LeAnn & Eddie: Brandi Glanville Getting Her Own Reality Show, Too! | E! Online

EXCLUSIVE!
    News/Look Out, LeAnn & Eddie: Brandi Glanville Getting Her Own Reality Show, Too!
    by Ken Baker and Natalie Finn
    Wed., Aug. 7, 2013 4:31 PM PDT

Brandi Glanville is breaking apart from the pack.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will start shooting her own Bravo show in the next few weeks, E! News exclusively confirms.

The news comes hot on the heels of VH1's announcement that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian will be starring in their own series for the cable network, set to debut later this year or in early 2014.

But, a source tells us, unlike the "coparenting" adventures that will be chronicled over on VH1's tentatively titled LeAnn & Eddie, Brandi's show "isn't about the kids. It's a break-up-and-get-over-it-show."

Considering she and Eddie broke up in 2009...that's good.
    Brandi joined Real Housewives in 2011, introduced as a friend of Adrien Maloof's, and has been a part of the catty action ever since. She has remained mum so far about her ex's new show, but she did tweet last night: "Working a TON and hoping for the BEST goodnight."

A clue about her own upcoming TV project, perhaps?
    Bravo had no comment. (Bravo and E! Online are both members of the NBCUniveral family.)

Look Out, LeAnn & Eddie: Brandi Glanville Getting Her Own Reality Show, Too! | E! Online
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

She should have stopped messing with her face at this point. She actually looks pretty.

Yikes man!

snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Oh, okay then, nothing she said.
    manningmsj likes this.

Silver Member

Always have to provide proof when it comes to Brandi. Damn it. Heehee
    who do you think those "sources" were leaking the spinoff show at the exact time the LR and EC reality show was announced? The Easter bunny leaked it?

BG tweeted in her "coy" way and here she is implying it again. In her own words.
    Exclusive Interview: Brandi Glanville on her new book, Real Housewives and more!

^^^^ I'm basically just confused. However the story was "leaked" or implied, do we have any proof that it's not happening? That interview is fron mid-February and she makes it pretty clear she can't discuss it. I'm assuming that means it was probably still in discussions or early-development. That doesn't mean it won't pan out or that she was lying if it doesn't. She never implicitly stated it, likely because it wasn't set in stone. Lots of celebs do that, so they don't look like liars when things don't work out. That doesn't mean a spinoff was never on the table. A million shows never see the light of day.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

She did the leaks last year knowing she didn't have one (or yet) She did it to ride the LR and EC reality show announcements. Hers was leaked like the morning after. People are so naive.

Many film pilots that don't get off the ground. But her "sources" made it seem it was green lighted and a sure thing. They lied to drum up interest and coat tail ride.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Maybe she's on the same timeline as Eddie and Leann for their show that was to be shown in late 2013, or early 2014, or.....
    rollo and manningmsj like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Seems to be, Sluce. But she was still coattail riding their show announcement and making it seem hers was a done deal.

Did this dumb ass tweet her son hooked up to iv's in an ambulance? Really goes along with her interview in the link I posted where she talked about people not living in the moment.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I think that Brandi, or one of her friends with Brandi's blessing, is the "source" for the stories about Brandi getting her own show. It is not hard for me to believe that there were / are discussions about Brandi getting her own show, but I think that it is a total misrepresentation / lie to state that she will start filming in a few weeks if the show has not actually gotten the greenlight.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Can I just interject by saying that your avatar is stunning Dougie.
    dougie likes this.

Well Brandi is BUSY with other things: The Apprentice and the Housewives and the podcast and whatever else she is up to.

Silver Member

Kate Gosselin 2.0 (aka Brandi) got her wish. Radar picked up Mason's ER or ambulance pic Mommie Dearest posted. She feared for her babes life (she tweeted). You saw the pic and everything Mom took the time to take. God she's pathetic.if I feared for my babes life last thing I'd be doing is snapping a pic of it and taking the time to tweet it.

but she was cheated onnnn. She's a great mother.
    snoopqueen likes this.

"Mommy dearest"? I wasn't aware that she beat her boys with wire hangers. Mother of the year she is not, but really?
    manningmsj and Just Kill Me like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information