Page 185 of 242 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Because menopause is a death sentence, right? You are pretty much worthless when you cant breed anymore. Stupid bitch.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Brandi, the refined lady of Beverly Hills tweeted "at least I STILL get my period. Bye!" she is a very very mature middle aged momma. Courtney Stodden's mother! That be Brandi g.
    who did she tweet that to or what was it in reference to?
    garysgirl1999 and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Because menopause is a death sentence, right? You are pretty much worthless when you cant breed anymore. Stupid bitch.
    Every time "things" get squirrely on me, I hope it's time. Can't wait for it to be gone. Claiming "at least" one is still bleeding leads me to believe that person has always been a 3 Day Dribbler. Something I've never been and have always been jealous of.

Bah. Whatever, Brandi. Watched the reunion last night. She did nothing to get back into my good graces.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Brandi, the refined lady of Beverly Hills tweeted "at least I STILL get my period. Bye!" she is a very very mature middle aged momma. Courtney Stodden's mother! That be Brandi g.
    i know, she is just foul...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    yeah. like ANYONE would want to breed with HER at this point? hell NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    who did she tweet that to or what was it in reference to?
    A. Does it really matter?
    B. It was tweeted to someone who said "men don't like tampons hanging out hahahahah"
    C. She's just garbage. Trashier (lately) than any of the women her husband fucked behind her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Every time "things" get squirrely on me, I hope it's time. Can't wait for it to be gone. Claiming "at least" one is still bleeding leads me to believe that person has always been a 3 Day Dribbler. Something I've never been and have always been jealous of.

Bah. Whatever, Brandi. Watched the reunion last night. She did nothing to get back into my good graces.
    A. Endometrial Ablation. I'm younger than Brandi and just decided I didn't WANT to bleed no mo - let alone BREED! Quick, painless, good drugs, no more period!
    B. I watched last night too... She's just getting worse in my eyes. So is Yolanda. Couple of twats. And I don't know who the eff Brandi is to talk about Joyce's outfit! That bitch is one of the worst dressing tranks I've ever seen. At least Joyce manages to cover her ass on pretty much ALL occasions.

She's also tweeted recently that she wasn't REALLY trying to dig up stuff on Lisa "living deep in the valley and filing for bankruptcy"... even though she said she paid $9.95 to find out. She was REALLY only looking up a boyfriend and since she was already there, she looked up Lisa. Lying bitches keep on lying. Yo got called out on her lying about when Ken's birthday was too. Apparently, she googled Ken Todd and found the wrong one and made that comment on the show that "they could have waited until after my stepdaughter's wedding because Ken's birthday isn't for another month."...

Those beckies need to come here and learn how to do some damn research!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She's really (REALLY) catching shit on Twitter lately. Her followers really enjoyed the one about "Lisa Vanderpump could bbq a baby and people would think it's cute"...

Tweehab's calling!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    She's really (REALLY) catching shit on Twitter lately. Her followers really enjoyed the one about "Lisa Vanderpump could bbq a baby and people would think it's cute"...

Tweehab's calling!
    the poor BeB fantardz can't help her now. She wigs out all the time. Dramatic old cow. "Officially overwhelmed!!!" "I won't have time to tweet OR read twitter!!" What a fucking liar. You KNOW she reads it. Her "it's on like donkey kong" makes me laugh.

Mel, her fantardz "friends" tweet just like Brandy to be cool like her. "Go fuck yourself" "they are fucking crazy" I die reading those timelines. Emulating Brandi Glandville yay you!
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Elite Member

I'm embarrassed for people that take seriously, or literally, for chrissakes, the comment about BBQ a baby. But yet, HW fans do it and it is all so cringe-worthy.
    Butterfly likes this.

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I'm embarrassed for people that take seriously, or literally, for chrissakes, the comment about BBQ a baby. But yet, HW fans do it and it is all so cringe-worthy.
    Yeah, yeah - we're all embarassed FOR them... but hey, at least they amuse us occasionally.
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Shall we talk about what a shit show this is going to be?

Kate Gosselin, Brandi Glanville, Kenya Moore Film Celebrity Apprentice; Find Out Who's "Not Getting Along"

Credit: Jose Perez/PacificCoastNews
    Let the games begin! Kate Gosselin, Brandi Glanville, and Kenya Moore -- a dream reality TV trio if ever there was one -- have officially started filming season 14 of The Celebrity Apprentice. Former TLC superstar Gosselin was alongside Real Housewives Glanville (of Beverly Hills) and Moore (of Atlanta) for a Tuesday, March 25, task at Pie Face bakery in NYC's Union Square.
    PHOTOS: Kate Gosselin's meanest faces
    Taking over the shop from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., the trio -- joined by female castmates Shawn Johnson, Leeza Gibbons and others -- wore the burgeoning chain's red uniforms to greet customers and sell pies. According to one observer, Gosselin, 38, and Moore, 43, "weren't really working at all" during the challenge, and mostly appeared to be chatting with customers, posing for photos and feigning ignorance when asked about the nature of the event.
    Credit: Jose Perez/PacificCoastNews

PHOTOS: Biggest Housewives fights ever
    "I know my kids' names, if you ask me that," mother of eight Gosselin quipped to one curious fan, which prompted a glare from Glanville, 41. The Drinking and Dating author stayed behind the counter and greeted pals Andy Cohen and new NYC Housewife Kristen Taekman, both of whom dropped by for a visit. And though Gosselin and Glanville kept their distance from each other, an insider close to the NBC reality competition tells Us Weekly that Glanville and Moore -- noted pot-stirrers on their respective Housewives editions -- aren't exactly becoming besties.
    Credit: Doug Meszler/Splash News

PHOTOS: Housewives plastic surgery pics -- before and after
    "Brandi and Kenya are not getting along so far at all," the source says, adding that Moore was "rude" to Taekman during her visit. "Kenya just looked down her nose at her and completely blew her off."

Read more: Kate Gosselin, Brandi Glanville Film Celebrity Apprentice: Pictures - Us Weekly
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Brandi should tie her damned hair back before some customer finds it in their food.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Brandi should tie her damned hair back before some customer finds it in their food.
    A little latex and acrylic never hurt anyone...

she's not the only one:

and... my niece has the same boots as little Keishia Knight Pulliam... dammit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Told ya.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Ugh. They all need to tie their hair back. Hygeine!
    Novice likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information