Page 182 of 242 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I will watch this. I can't imagine why B would be on it though.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Well at least she did have a genuine gig to announce.
    Butterfly likes this.

I have never watched the show, I might now.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I would love to see Brandi and Kate on the show. It has nuclear potential.
    manningmsj, sluce, 70sRock and 2 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I think Kate would be better at organizing events and campaigns but have a problem being a leader who people want to support and follow. Brandi, hmmmm, not sure how she would do at planning an event or campaign but people would follow her to the party.
    JWL likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I dunno guys. Brandi and Kate may cleave together and bond over the cheating asshole husband thing. You know, the very thing they swear they are both done talking about and can't shut up about?

My question is, how long will it take before Kenya and Brandi get into it over a supposed racist comment?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I read that as KanyE and Brandi. Now that would an interesting duo.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    gee, the previews of the reunion are killing me!
    Brandi "If the building was on fire/burning and you could only save one person... would it be Scheana or me?" *sniffles*

later when they bring the men out,
    Ken "I don't think I could ever let you back in my life."
    Brandi "You know I love you. *sniffles* It's not nice to be dropped."

oh... and she was asked "why bite the hand that fed you?" in regards to Lisa's friendship and the bitch says that basically, "Fed me? One time, she loaned me a dress... I met up with Scheana to get Lisa a show. I think I basically fed that bitch"...
    This bitch does NOT have a clue about when to stfu...
    If Brandi's version of manipulation by Lisa is helping her become a fulltime housewife on RHOBH, being a supportive available friend, helping you get modeling gigs, taking you to parties, introducing you to her friends, paying some of your bills when you needed a little extra help until you got on your feet, chipping in so your son's have an epic birthday partyt, treating you pretty much like a daughter... sign me the hell up.

Brandi is an ungrateful disgusting beyotch who will do anything to promote herself, she has no loyalty and is vicious and cruel. I will NOT be watching celebrity apprentice since she is on it.

Brandi is a proven manipulative liar and I'm disgusted her behavior has been rewarded with this network casting. I hope to never see her on my tv again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    love this one! she's practically become LR!!
    "All U new account & angry haters R just making my job secure by obsessing over me!Think about it! Wouldn't it be smarter to ignore me altogeth"
    She's delusional, the people tweeting against her are mostly established users.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Brandi's not smart enough to be all that. She's a drunk, a blunderer, a tired martyr, and an idiot. She chases away friends because she's not smart enough to play the social games she fell into on RHBH. One thing I have to give her is she energizes most of the show scenes because if she weren't there those bitches be boring.

^^^^ I agree. Brandi doesn't strike me as some master puppeteer. She just seems like a run-of-the-mill bitch (like most women on the RH). I don't doubt she's a drunk or a liar, but I don't think she has any game plan that motivates her decisions. What made her famous in the first place when the affair hit was her lack of filter. She's always had a propensity for speaking first and thinking later (or not at all). I think she's just a very rash person who makes most of her decisions on the fly. And when they turn out to be the wrong decisions, she's too damn stubborn to admit it. Instead, she commits to her bad choices and pulls out all the stops to justify them. That's what I think happened with Lisa. For one reason or another she got it in her head that Lisa was using her and she went into reactive mode and struck out. Whether she ever realized her mistake or not, I think she got so deep in the "war" that her only option (in her mind) was to keep fighting it. Lie, manipulate, argue, whatever... She makes it up as she goes. The point is that she cut Lisa off and then had to scramble for a reason.

It's petty and immature, but it isn't novel. It doesn't require a vast intellect to betray a friend. Most backstabbers are regular idiots too stupid to know they're idiots.

ETA: All of the above is why I predict she will suck on Celebrity Apprentice. She's not shrewd or strategic. She's impulsive and dim. She'll certainly make for some explosive sound bites, but she isn't calculating enough to actually win the thing. If she goes far at all it will be because of whatever drama she brings to the cast, not her performance in the board room.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    If Brandi's version of manipulation by Lisa is helping her become a fulltime housewife on RHOBH, being a supportive available friend, helping you get modeling gigs, taking you to parties, introducing you to her friends, paying some of your bills when you needed a little extra help until you got on your feet, chipping in so your son's have an epic birthday partyt, treating you pretty much like a daughter... sign me the hell up.

Brandi is an ungrateful disgusting beyotch who will do anything to promote herself, she has no loyalty and is vicious and cruel. I will NOT be watching celebrity apprentice since she is on it.

Brandi is a proven manipulative liar and I'm disgusted her behavior has been rewarded with this network casting. I hope to never see her on my tv again.

She's delusional, the people tweeting against her are mostly established users.
    Where did you hear all that from? I've only seen that Lisa added to the Chica reward fund and suggested Brandi for the feature in the California-based magazine. What's the story behind the other modeling gigs, Lisa paying her bills and giving $ for birthday parties?
    Butterfly likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Boot Brandi Glanville! Irate Fans Of ‘RHOBH’ Start Petition To Have Her Kicked Off Show

Brandi Glanville
    ’s haters are so serious about getting her kicked off of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that they’ve started a petition on Change.org and RadarOnline.com has all the details about the movement to boot Brandi.

The outspoken reality show star has angered fans of the show this season with her racist remarks about Joyce Giraud, fights with Lisa Vanderpump and her off-color joke about child molestation on her podcast, so they’ve taken the drastic step and filed a petition to get her thrown off the show, writing that she is now “offensive and repulsive beyond the point of entertainment or ‘good TV.’”

Created by a woman named Lori Chase in New York, the Change.org petition to Bravo is titled ‘Remove Brandi Glanville from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”’ and reads:

“Brandi Glanville has made repetitive comments in the open media, social media, the actual television show and interviews which are distasteful and offensive to many groups of people. She jokes about racial stereotypes and child molestation among other very serious issues. Her behavior and words are hurtful, offensive and repulsive beyond the point of entertainment.”

The suggested email for people wanting to jump on the Brandi bandwagon is just as strongly worded, declaring her “behavior and words are hurtful.”

To:

Bravo TV, Casting Office

Please remove Brandi Glanville from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” immediately.

Brandi Glanville has made repetitive comments in the open media, social media, the actual television show and interviews which are distasteful and offensive to many groups of people. She jokes about racial stereotypes and child molestation among other very serious issues. Her behavior and words are hurtful, offensive and repulsive beyond the point of entertainment or “good TV.”

So far almost 1,000 people have signed the petition, from all over the world – Jacksonville, Florida, to Georgetown, Australia.

One signer wrote to explain why she wanted the RHOBH star kicked off the show.

I’m totally disgusted with her behavior. It was OK at first with the “F” word , and then the drinking was eeeehh I could over look to a point, and the openly sexual comments talking about wishing she was molested as a child??? This is too much! I just can’t stomach this, it just made me cringe. If Bravo decides to keep her, I will boycott all Bravo shows.

Boot Brandi Glanville! Irate Fans Of ‘RHOBH’ Start Petition To Have Her Kicked Off Show | Radar Online

Dear Lori Chase of New York, The fact that you watch this show, and are so wrapped up in it that you believe you have the right to decide what is acceptable behavior, proves that you do not possess the intellectual capacity to make this type of decision.

And Bravo loves this stuff.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Nice ratings booster, Lori.

Thread Information