Page 18 of 242 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #256
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Great movie.

    Kind of a weird quote. I quote Heather's a lot. But usually go with the more innocuous "cooorrrrn nuuuuts!" "What's your damage, Heather?" or even "What's the upchuck factor on that".

    The chainsaw person did seen overly invested in real rage against L.R. when you put all their posts together as a cohesive blob of venom.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  2. #257
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    21,610

    Default

    What was that posters name?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  3. #258
    Gold Member Dorahacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In perpetual motion
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I must watch that movie again.
    Coincidentally, I checked it out of the library last weekend and watched it. It's still as poorly-acted and -written and shitty and timeless and wonderful and entertaining as it ever was. It's a kick to see Christian Slater when he was still fuckable, and it reminded me why I used to like Winona Ryder so much. I didn't realize that the actress that played the main Heather (the one who drank the drain cleaner) died in RL of brain cancer when she was 32.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller


  4. #259
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    leann is a fun person for the "love to hate" factor. i don't really 'hate' hate people or celebrities as a rule, i mean i don't even really mind goopy and like brad, angie and jen. but leann, i dunno, something about her really makes my shadenfreude meter jitz out. i've even photoshopped pictures of this woman into a lizard and some other shit (on the leann thread) and i don't usually do that to people. she just seems so... entitled and delusional and crazy. brings out the crazy in me a bit. i really enjoy reading the big thread on her. i love it when people point out her lies and when people post her shitty concert attendance pictures. 'glee' is the only word i can think of when the day comes that i log in and see that 'eddie is caught cheating' post. imma waiting for it.
    no really and rockchick like this.

  5. #260
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Justin Bieber is like that for me. I can't even comment on his threads because I'm afraid my over the top irrational hatred for him will show through. Plus I feel badly for hating someone that young so passionately.

  6. #261
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Justin Bieber is like that for me. I can't even comment on his threads because I'm afraid my over the top irrational hatred for him will show through. Plus I feel badly for hating someone that young so passionately.
    i think i always end up kinda sticking up for beiber. i haven't even got a clue what any of his songs sound like or what his perfume smells like, but yeah, he's so young i kinda feel bad for him cuz he's just another churned out child star blob for the big money machine that will be used up and thrown away when his expiry date comes up.

    we all have our own 'love to hate' people. respect.
    Flygirl likes this.

  7. #262
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The LeAnn defenders I'm talking about are generally on twitter, and I see the quotes posted here on GR.

    As active as I've been on the LR thread, I guess I'm missing what you're saying about the reaction to not hating her. Not saying it's not there, just that I've missed it. It's not how I think and I just haven't noticed anybody else expressing those thoughts.

    As for the professional haters, is it really fucked up? It's all on a continuum and everybody chooses where they draw the line. I would be embarrassed for people to know how much time I spend on GR because most would think that's fucked up in itself. Most people don't know nearly as much about celebrity gossip as I do and I've learned to keep my mouth shut during casual conversations about celebrities. If I talk about everything I've read about on here, I sound kind of obsessed with fucked up time priorities. Who am I to say that somebody who just focuses that amount of time on one particular celebrity is any worse than I am? Every single one of us who has been doing this a while has posted comments that were arguably over the top about one celeb or another. The fact that we're all still here on GR after years & years spending time & energy on people we don't even know doesn't exactly indicate that we're any less fucked up than a professional LR hater.
    Really, you never noticed it? And you didn't even say in this thread that when other posters were in the Leann thread disagreeing, it was a buzzkill? You didn't notice it in this thread when I'm posting and Chilly comes in to announce that I'm obsessed with Leann and something is wrong with me?
    I think the professional hating shit is ridiculous. Not changing my mind on that. Yeah, we all do spend a good amount of time here at GR... sadly, I do view other places on the internet. I do manage to hold down a full time job - GR is usually open in the background, but I manage to be good at my job AND be a cunt here. I do not post here on the weekend or even in the evenings because my family is more important to me than GR. sorry, but it's true. So yes, I will say that I am LESS fucked up than a "professional leann hater". it's vomit-inducing that such a fucking phrase exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm confused, how do you do?



    There is some "rabid" leann haters, just as there are some Brandi apologists, however, everyone has their favourite celeb (or list of *side-eyes Mel*) that they want to side with... I actually don't see an issue with it. I come here to read gossip and have a giggle not read page after page of calling people out.
    The thing about Mel's list is this: The list typically consists of the people who get dumped on and ragged on about being desperate/barren/fat/yeti/wookie/ugly/downtrodden in some way. I don't and didn't mock Britters when she was going through her "mental illness"/"pink wig" shit. I don't find it all that fun to make fun of someone just because everyone else is doing it. Hell, I think that actually adds to the threads if there is someone there who isn't going to say "yeah, she DOES suck" simply because that's what everyone else in the thread thinks. NO, I'm not going to jump off the Brooklyn bridge EVEN IF all my friends do!
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'm not gonna lie. i'm a little creeped out by some of the posts in the leann thread. it's not just the hate, it's the level of obsession and internet stalking and research and bringing up obsure shit from the stone ages to 'prove' stuff as if they actually had any idea what's going on in these people's heads, you'd think it was their bimbo husbands who'd left them for a d-list has-been country star...
    i do agree with your post and t's true, we all do it, but it's a question of degree. i would say your post applies to 99% of people but there's always that tiny minority who take it way, way too seriously and personally.


    eta:
    who the hell is 'no really' and why is it apologising repeatedly? what did i miss?
    Yes, I agree with the bolded part. It goes from being empathetic to someone who's husband cheated on her and fucked her over (which, he DID do) to crazed.
    as for who is 'no really'... If we use the logic that I've seen in this thread, it must be "troll" since over 80% of it's posts have been about Brandi/Leann. Isn't that the new system we use to determine such things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I put the 1% into the same category as the celebrities. "entertainment"

    And I do understand being creeped out by the thread, just like a "normal" person would be creeped out by how much I know about the woman. I annoy myself with how much I know about her but it's just one of my guilty pleasures. Some people take it farther than I do, some much much farther. How creepy it is depends on where you're sitting, and like I said earlier, everybody draws their own line.

    *disclaimer* not saying that I'd be entertained by somebody who wanted to physically track down a celeb and see them, or hurt them in any way but I haven't seen a post on the LR thread that makes me think anybody's actually considered/planned that
    I would actually be worried to read that thread if anything ever did actually happen to Leann. *shudders*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    I stopped perusing the LR thread around the time of the "fuck her with a rusty chainsaw" comment. Creepy as hell.
    yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I also think some of the more "rabid" Leann haters are former fans who loved her when they were tweens and have watched her blossom into a narcissistic cow. They're usually the ones who know all about who she was dating in 1998 and what she said in an interview in 2004. I like having them around on the LR thread because it saves me having to look shit up. Very rarely do they threaten her with physical violence and they're mostly not the regulars anyway.
    YOU can't talk about Kat like that! Kidding. Kat is well-informed for the very reason you mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    leann is a fun person for the "love to hate" factor. i don't really 'hate' hate people or celebrities as a rule, i mean i don't even really mind goopy and like brad, angie and jen. but leann, i dunno, something about her really makes my shadenfreude meter jitz out. i've even photoshopped pictures of this woman into a lizard and some other shit (on the leann thread) and i don't usually do that to people. she just seems so... entitled and delusional and crazy. brings out the crazy in me a bit. i really enjoy reading the big thread on her. i love it when people point out her lies and when people post her shitty concert attendance pictures. 'glee' is the only word i can think of when the day comes that i log in and see that 'eddie is caught cheating' post. imma waiting for it.
    That seems fairly "normal". we won't tell anyone your secret...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i think i always end up kinda sticking up for beiber. i haven't even got a clue what any of his songs sound like or what his perfume smells like, but yeah, he's so young i kinda feel bad for him cuz he's just another churned out child star blob for the big money machine that will be used up and thrown away when his expiry date comes up.

    we all have our own 'love to hate' people. respect.
    see, maybe that makes up for the hating on Leann. Nobody else is going to defend the little shit. He can be your personal charity case.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #263
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    From dailymail.co.uk

    Moving on! Brandi Glanville plays the doting mother as she takes her boys to the circus... after THAT night out
    By Shyam Dodge
    PUBLISHED: 00:26 EST, 12 July 2013 | UPDATED: 03:48 EST, 12 July 2013

    Just three days ago she accidentally exposed herself on a drunken night out.

    But Brandi Glanville has recovered her composure and was ready to play the doting mother as she took her two boys to the circus on Thursday.

    The day prior she had also made an effort to explain her poor behaviour to her sons Jake and Mason and tweeted the results of the parent-child discussion to her online followers.



    In the self-understanding tweet she wrote: 'Explaining to my kids what happened the other night and Mason said you should know all bad things happen in Hollywood...'


    And the 40-year-old was clearly happy to have such a forgiving sage for a son as she was positively beaming with maternal delight as she posed for snaps with her children at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey show Built To Amaze.

    Brandi could be seen admiring a water colour painting by six-year-old Jake as a cast was visible on her right hand.



    The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star wrote just hours before the night at the circus: 'Hand... Broken... Self defense class...not my month...'

    She followed the complaint with a bitter sweet tweet; 'We are at circus my hand is throbbing and swollen and I couldn't do my hair at all but its amazing!'

    Throughout the evening her sons Mason, nine, and Jake could not contain their excitement as they were clearly pleased with the circus entertainments.

  9. #264
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    With so many people posting so many posts over such a long period of time from so many different places, I'm surprised how fun and funny that thread is. In fact, the only time I ever witnessed any hate it was to gang up on someone just for jollies. I've said it before, LeAnn is boring - we're interesting! Otherwise, different strokes and choose what you like and ignore the rest.
    This. There has never been a fight in that thread unless it was initiated by the usual suspects. And it the most diverse thread on this board, with the biggest number of people posting in it. Many different folks enjoy that thread. Some have a post count of 3, others have a post count of 30.000. We embrace them all. That's the only difference to rest of the board.

    This whole board is one big guilty pleasure. I do not appreciate coming here and being shamed for mine by people with a post count of 40.000 on a fucking gossip board. This board is a big place. It is essential that everyone is accepting of the interests of a fellow board member. This is what I practice. I stay out of the Cardashian threads, I'm not interested. But I don't bash the people who are. It's simple, really. So simple that I wonder why I have to repeat myself.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  10. #265
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Great movie.

    Kind of a weird quote. I quote Heather's a lot. But usually go with the more innocuous "cooorrrrn nuuuuts!" "What's your damage, Heather?" or even "What's the upchuck factor on that".

    The chainsaw person did seen overly invested in real rage against L.R. when you put all their posts together as a cohesive blob of venom.
    I think it was "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Teresa?"

    What I like:

    "Goddamn will somebody tell me why I (insert various likes/habits)"
    "Because you're an idiot"
    "Oh yeah, that's it"

    So staying on topic: That last story and set of pics.... Oooh! However did she manage to take her boys to the circus after THAT night out? The headline makes it sound like she got up and rolled out of bed 5 hours after drinking. When actually this was three days later. I should hope she wouldn't still be hungover three motherfucking days later.
    gardenwitch likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #266
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Haven't we all experienced the three-day hangover from hell? The older I get the worse the hangovers become
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  12. #267
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, we all do spend a good amount of time here at GR... sadly, I do view other places on the internet. I do manage to hold down a full time job - GR is usually open in the background, but I manage to be good at my job AND be a cunt here. I do not post here on the weekend or even in the evenings because my family is more important to me than GR. sorry, but it's true.
    I must be missing something. What does this have to do with anything? I believe most members have full time careers, and manage to balance them with posting. What does the night and weekend posting have to do with anything? If we post here on the weekends, or at night, does that mean our families are not important to us?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  13. #268
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,224

    Default

    Three mother-fucking days? No. Not even after a whole party weekend of drinking and various other substances. I've felt shitty for a whole day (and not better until the second sleep) tops. That's it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #269
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I must be missing something. What does this have to do with anything? I believe most members have full time careers, and manage to balance them with posting. What does the night and weekend posting have to do with anything? If we post here on the weekends, or at night, does that mean our families are not important to us?
    yes, of course that's what it means. thank goodness we're not all feeling overly sensitive this morning. anyone who posts here after 5:00 PM and on the weekends is a dirty low down motherfucker who hates their families.

    ETA: lest anyone ACTUALLY thinks that statement was made in anything other than jest... when I said something about "family", I was basically only saying that I don't have time to be a professional hater... not that GR should shut down everyday at 6:00 PM... maybe when Snowflake graduates, I'll be able to devote the time to being a full time, professional hater. I really hope not.
    sluce and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  15. #270
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,367

    Default

    Just wanted to make sure.

    I agree about a 3 day hang over. I'm a light weight with drinking to start. One glass of wine makes my head spin a spin. The second gets me drunk. The drunk doesn't last long though. I have not had a hang over in years, but never had one last 3 days.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •