Page 175 of 242 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville claims she can't afford to pay ex Eddie Cibrian back the $114K in child support overpayment | Mail Online

Broke? Brandi Glanville claims she can't afford to pay ex Eddie Cibrian back the $114K in alimony overpayments
    By Heidi Parker
    PUBLISHED: 11:20 EST, 24 February 2014 | UPDATED: 18:39 EST, 24 February 2014

She earns a fortune from starring on Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and writing books like her latest, Drinking & Dating.

But on Monday Brandi Glanville's lawyer let her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian know she couldn't come up with the over $114,000 in alimony overpayments he made to her in 2010, according to TMZ.

What's more, the money was given to the reality star four years ago. If Cibrian wanted the amount back he should have requested it three-and-a-half years ago, noted the beauty's attorney.

Bitter feud: Brandi Glanville (left) let her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian (right) know on Monday that she couldn't return the over $114,000 in alimony overpayments from 2010

Talk of money started last week when Brandi tweeted that Eddie was asking for child support for their two sons, 10-year-old Mason and Jake, aged six.

The warring duo hired a law firm to help figure out who owes what, with both ultimately being told a full audit revealed the Sunset Beach icon had paid $114,738 too much in alimony.

The overpayment simply referred to support, and was not referring to compensation for their sons

Making trouble to sell books?: The blonde is creating yet another Twitter war with her ex just as she's promoting her new book Drinking & Dating, which she did here on Wednesday in LA

However Brandi's attorney Ron Rale claimed: 'The lawyer who sent the letter does not represent Brandi in connection with Eddie's calculation of alleged overpayment of support.

'It appears to me Eddie is trying at least in part to get back some of the child support he paid.'
    Eddie was raging at the claims made by his former spouse, and had accused her of dragging his name through the mud in an attempt to drum up interest in her book.

Insiders have revealed his four years of paying support to the reality television personality are now up, though he still pays child support.

The legal letter had said the money she owed should be subtracted from her share of Eddie's retirement accounts.

Meanwhile Radar obtained divorce court documents that showed the ageing former model had monthly expenses of $40,000 per month during their marriage.
    It included allowances of $3,000 for clothes, $4,000 for eating out and another $4,000 for entertainment, gifts and holidays

Angry Twit: The reality television personality made a host of accusations in her bitter rant

She would also spend another $2,000 on groceries, $2,000 on a car payment, $750 for pilates, the same figure for dematology treatments, $500 on her dentist and $480 on a housekeeper
    In her declared income and expense document Brandi also revealed she spent $11,000 per month on her mortgage.

On Tuesday the 41-year-old wrote on Twitter: 'Im not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz its all true,&now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support!Uknownada.
    'Everytime I take 1 step frwd I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP

'Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest.'

And after she had grabbed everyone's attention, the reality television personality cunningly used the opportunity to plug a book signing in Hollywood on Wednesday.

Brandi Glanville claims she can't afford to pay ex Eddie Cibrian back the $114K in child support overpayment | Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Sorry. Correction on a mistake. Up there regarding "Dating Down," I meant to type hat she was working on a chapter called "Dating Down" for her third book, not that that was the title.
    Wait, does she really have a third book coming out????

^^^^

Of course she does. The world is a dark place.

ETA: I actually have no idea. I assume the publisher would hold off on a decision until they see how well this book sells. She did tweet that she made the Times list again, but I don't know if they would give her an advance so quickly just based on initial sales. I predict she will, though. Her books do well, despite their content and the illiteracy of their author, so she'd be stupid not to stick with it if it's making her money. Then again...
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    This is her tweet. I guess you could take it either way. I took it as a chapter title, but I could be wrong.

"I've decided 2 stay N 2night & write "Dating Down" new chapter next book "
    nope - sounds like a chapter in her new "book"... oy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Wait, does she really have a third book coming out????
    wait! are you actually surprised? The world DESERVES more of this shit inflicted upon it - that's what happens when people go out and buy a "book" because they pity something.
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^

Of course she does. The world is a dark place.

ETA: I actually have no idea. I assume the publisher would hold off on a decision until they see how well this book sells. She did tweet that she made the Times list again, but I don't know if they would give her an advance so quickly just based on initial sales. I predict she will, though. Her books do well, despite their content and the illiteracy of their author, so she'd be stupid not to stick with it if it's making her money. Then again...
    good... maybe then she can pay Eddie back his money! bwahahahaha
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Uh Oh! Brandi Glanville Admits Ex-Husband Eddie Cibrian ‘Might’ Have Overpaid Alimony, But Says ‘It’s Spent — We Had To Live!’

Brandi Glanville acknowledges she might have received more money from Eddie Cibrian than she was entitled to, but he can pound sand all the same. “He says he’s overpaid me child [support] and alimony and he would like me to pay him back — but it’s spent!” she said on Access Hollywood Live Monday. “We had to live.” The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spendthrift conceded that “it’s possible” she received more than $100,000 than the court ordered Eddie to pay for their two sons (10-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jake), but didn’t “think so.”

Uh Oh! Brandi Glanville Admits Ex-Husband Eddie Cibrian €˜Might€™ Have Overpaid Alimony, But Says €˜It€™s Spent €” We Had To Live!€™ | Radar Online
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; February 25th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It's so easy to blow through an extra 100k here and there. I know I do it all the time. When I get my paycheck and I notice an extra three to five figures in the payline for a year or two, I just figure...What The Hell...I gotsta LIVE!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    Being the Taylor Swift of anything is not a badge of honor..
    Except multi-million dollar record sales....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Experience with Cajuns & Texans... yep.
    Not here on the weekend, yep or nope.. whichever means "I ain't gonna be here"
    I have 5 brothers... I know all kinds of nasty insults! And I work in the construction industry.
    That explains a lot!!! Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Thats more than my entire damn household monthly budget. (I'm a cheapskate and in MS, but still.....damn)
    Probably at least 6 months for us, but I'm a canny shopper that can, and does cook... Brandi looks like she doesn't eat, let alone cook.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    My eyes are crossed.
    Holy shitball manifesto!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Both houses are tacky and ugly. Horrible decor and furniture.
    I can hardly tell the difference between the two.
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Broke? Brandi Glanville claims she can't afford to pay ex Eddie Cibrian back the $114K in alimony overpayments
    By Heidi Parker
    PUBLISHED: 11:20 EST, 24 February 2014 | UPDATED: 18:39 EST, 24 February 2014

She earns a fortune from starring on Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and writing books like her latest, Drinking & Dating.

But on Monday Brandi Glanville's lawyer let her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian know she couldn't come up with the over $114,000 in alimony overpayments he made to her in 2010, according to TMZ.

What's more, the money was given to the reality star four years ago. If Cibrian wanted the amount back he should have requested it three-and-a-half years ago, noted the beauty's attorney.

Bitter feud: Brandi Glanville (left) let her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian (right) know on Monday that she couldn't return the over $114,000 in alimony overpayments from 2010

Talk of money started last week when Brandi tweeted that Eddie was asking for child support for their two sons, 10-year-old Mason and Jake, aged six.

The warring duo hired a law firm to help figure out who owes what, with both ultimately being told a full audit revealed the Sunset Beach icon had paid $114,738 too much in alimony.

The overpayment simply referred to support, and was not referring to compensation for their sons

Making trouble to sell books?: The blonde is creating yet another Twitter war with her ex just as she's promoting her new book Drinking & Dating, which she did here on Wednesday in LA

However Brandi's attorney Ron Rale claimed: 'The lawyer who sent the letter does not represent Brandi in connection with Eddie's calculation of alleged overpayment of support.

'It appears to me Eddie is trying at least in part to get back some of the child support he paid.'
    Eddie was raging at the claims made by his former spouse, and had accused her of dragging his name through the mud in an attempt to drum up interest in her book.

Insiders have revealed his four years of paying support to the reality television personality are now up, though he still pays child support.

The legal letter had said the money she owed should be subtracted from her share of Eddie's retirement accounts.

Meanwhile Radar obtained divorce court documents that showed the ageing former model had monthly expenses of $40,000 per month during their marriage.
    It included allowances of $3,000 for clothes, $4,000 for eating out and another $4,000 for entertainment, gifts and holidays

Angry Twit: The reality television personality made a host of accusations in her bitter rant

She would also spend another $2,000 on groceries, $2,000 on a car payment, $750 for pilates, the same figure for dematology treatments, $500 on her dentist and $480 on a housekeeper
    In her declared income and expense document Brandi also revealed she spent $11,000 per month on her mortgage.

On Tuesday the 41-year-old wrote on Twitter: 'Im not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz its all true,&now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support!Uknownada.
    'Everytime I take 1 step frwd I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP

'Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest.'

And after she had grabbed everyone's attention, the reality television personality cunningly used the opportunity to plug a book signing in Hollywood on Wednesday.

I'm confused. She tweets "Mr. Fancy New Cars." In LeAnn's thread it was posted Brandi got her new Range Rover Sport first and then LeAnn upgraded to a new model too. So Brandi is driving at minimum a 62,000 vehicle, and probably more than that and she's calling him Mr. Fancy New Cars?

I guess being a struggling, single mom in Beverly Hills, struggling to buy a home, save money, shops at The Dollar Store, can't afford the emergency room because it takes away from her children, LOL, is different than where I live. I guess driving a $60,000-plus vehicle is the norm for struggling, single moms there. God forbid she drives a Ford Explorer, I guess, or something a little cheaper and still over 30,000 new, just not over 60,000 new.

czb

^^^ i don't care about how much she spends on a car. the only things i find fault with (besides her stupidity), is how she keeps starting fights over nothing. i watched last night's RHoBH and still don't know why everyone is mad at lisa.

^ It's all so convoluted. The Radar Online article says she said "it's possible" he overpaid her, but the money's been spent. Actually she said "it's possible, but I don't think so." But even though ROL is misquoting her (IMO) it's still impossible to defend her because she then goes on to say she doesn't have the money to pay him, when in actuality he's not asking her to pay him anything out of pocket. He's asking for a credit on money he still owes her from her share of the retirement account. Not quite the same thing in my book.

Not that I'm defending him either, but c'mon. She went from "OMG he's asking ME to pay HIM support!" to "ok well he's asking me to pay him back spent money that WE needed to live on!" when neither is the case.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^

Someone in the BFL thread speculated that the retirement fund might not exceed what she owes, meaning she would actually have to pony up the money and not just take a cut in her share. I don't know how likely that possibility is, but it would explain why she says she doesn't have the money to pay him.

Still, it kinda seems like they're all telling half-truths. Eddie initially denied that he was trying to recoup anything and said he only sent notice informing her that her alimony was cut off, which may be true but is a totally separate issue from what Brandi was talking about. She tweeted that he was trying to force her to pay him child support, which gave the impression he was claiming to be the lesser earner. Neither of them are telling the whole truth, making them both look bad. Eddie should have said nothing or given the facts straight. Diverting to another subject makes him look like he's hiding something. And Brandi never should have brought it up at all. Her backtracking now just makes it obvious this was never a big deal and just an attempt at self-promotion.

They all need better publicists.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Jeez it's just like a tax bill/rebate. He was predicted to have X income, didn't and now wants a readjustment. This shit isn't for public folder, IF* anyone had half a brain they would understand both of those points.
    * I understand the stupidity of that statement....
    sluce likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i don't care about how much she spends on a car. the only things i find fault with (besides her stupidity), is how she keeps starting fights over nothing. i watched last night's RHoBH and still don't know why everyone is mad at lisa.
    I KNOW! The problem is that Brandi has been branded this "Truth Cannon" (per Kyle on WWHL on Monday night) and Mauricio got SO upset over the allegations coming up again that Kyle decided to bring it up in front of BOTH Brandi and Lisa. Yolanda is pissed because Lisa didn't come to her paint party. Kim is pissed at Lisa & Ken because they always "dismiss" her (I would've DECKED that bitch right at the dinner table). Brandi is pissed because either A) Lisa is constantly mothering her, B) Lisa ONLY mothers her when there are witnesses, C) Lisa is no longer calling Brandi EVERYDAY, D) Lisa is friendly with Kyle again ..
    Honestly, with Brandi, the story has changed CONSTANTLY this season. First it was: I'm a grown up, let me get shit-faced on television if I want to. Then; Lisa is a master manipulator - Bobby Fischer style. Then it was that Brandi's jelly of Kyle & Lisa becoming closer... the bitch is nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ It's all so convoluted. The Radar Online article says she said "it's possible" he overpaid her, but the money's been spent. Actually she said "it's possible, but I don't think so." But even though ROL is misquoting her (IMO) it's still impossible to defend her because she then goes on to say she doesn't have the money to pay him, when in actuality he's not asking her to pay him anything out of pocket. He's asking for a credit on money he still owes her from her share of the retirement account. Not quite the same thing in my book.

Not that I'm defending him either, but c'mon. She went from "OMG he's asking ME to pay HIM support!" to "ok well he's asking me to pay him back spent money that WE needed to live on!" when neither is the case.
    Exactly. For me, it's the double speak to try and endear herself to stupid people to buy her fucking book... "He wants CHILD SUPPORT from ME" - that statement was just a LIE. She knew it then, she knows it now and doesn't have the decency to fucking admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Jeez it's just like a tax bill/rebate. He was predicted to have X income, didn't and now wants a readjustment. This shit isn't for public folder, IF* anyone had half a brain they would understand both of those points.
    * I understand the stupidity of that statement....
    no, it isn't for public fodder... but someone has a book to promote and announced this particular shit on twitter... *eyeroll* She's gonna pink wig and wind up in tweehab.... bet it'll be a real thing when she goes, eh?
    Beantownfan and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bottom line, they're all big fat liars. Who cares about credibility when there's a book to sell, or an album to promote. Of course, LeAnn's "MY TRUTH" tear-filled poor-misunderstood-me interviews didn't translate into sales, we'll see if Brandi's "my ex is still bullying poor little me with money" ploy will work any better. Of course, once this dies down, it will be time for the "LeAnn&Eddie SOOOO HAPPEEE!" reality show promo tour, so it will start all over again.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I KNOW! The problem is that Brandi has been branded this "Truth Cannon" (per Kyle on WWHL on Monday night) and Mauricio got SO upset over the allegations coming up again that Kyle decided to bring it up in front of BOTH Brandi and Lisa. Yolanda is pissed because Lisa didn't come to her paint party. Kim is pissed at Lisa & Ken because they always "dismiss" her (I would've DECKED that bitch right at the dinner table). Brandi is pissed because either A) Lisa is constantly mothering her, B) Lisa ONLY mothers her when there are witnesses, C) Lisa is no longer calling Brandi EVERYDAY, D) Lisa is friendly with Kyle again ..
    yes to all your bullets. and that bit about brandi being upset that lisa doesn't call her EVERY day? who has time for that?

i can understand kim and yolanda being disappointed that lisa did not come to their parties but do not get the degree of their ire. these guys are not happy unless someone is a villain.

and as an aside, funny that after several seasons they are finally showing lisa smoking.
    Bombshell and Novice like this.

Thread Information