Page 174 of 242 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    Now here’s where we disagree – I don’t think you can actually be certain Eddie’s earnings as an actor exceeded $480,000 annually. I have no idea how much guest stars make per episode, but according to google, the standard or starting rate for a SAG actor is $8000 per 60 minute episode for a “major role,” with celebrities netting up to maybe $25,000 – I’d place Eddie in the 15 grand area, and that may be generous. And with the exception of a starring role on an introductory series in 2005 (that I will also assume had a smaller budget than an established show like CSI, and therefore paid less) and only lasted a single season, Eddie did not have a consistent and well-paying acting gig between Third Watch and CSI. He may have had steady work, but it was mostly bit parts in movies and small roles on TV. In 2008, he had only two jobs, which added up to ten episodes total. Assuming he was netting even 25 grand, 10 episodes in a year doesn't come close to the figure Brandi projected.

Either way, my point was basically that Brandi is a lying liar who lies.
    Vouch x1000 that Brandi Glanville is a lying liar that lies but she put in her income and expense declaration that, "the respondent [Eddie Cibrian] makes at least $60,000 per week gross on his new television series," meaning CSI: Miami. The nod to her lying lies is that she stated that it is per week versus per episode.

It is not hard for me to believe that Eddie made $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami, especially since the show was already established. Eddie was a B-List TV actor circa 2009, admittedly some may label him C-List, but A-List TV actors were making five times or more that amount per episode.

I don't think that the direct expenses related to the kids like education and nannies exceeded $5,000 - presumably Mason was in public school. But it should be noted that the children lived in the house and were transported, so the $11,000 mortgage, groceries, housekeeping and other costs were to their benefit as well. However a significant amount of the $40,000 per month was for the direct care and pampering of Brandi Glanville Cibrian like Pilates ($750), eating out ($4000), entertainment and travel ($4000), clothes ($2500), personal grooming including make up, massages and dermatologiist ($2250). The clothing amount given was $3000 per month and I generously deducted $500 as the Squints portion.

I don't begrudge Brandi being a pampered Hollywood wife who, when her philandering husband dumped her, made every effort to leave him without a pot to pee in, that's the American way. What I do not like is Brandi playing the victim and portraying that she was some humble, coupon clipping hausfrau from The Valley whose husband tossed aside their wholesome family life for the riches offered by a country singer. She lost that lifestyle in the divorce but it is not as if the things that she sneeringly describe Eddie / Mr. Fancy having as part of his life with LeAnn like mansions, swimming pools, luxury cars are that much more elaborate than Eddie and Brandi had as a married couple, the only difference is that Eddie is not the sole wage earner in the Cibrian 2.0 household.

ETA:
    Per this 2011 article, "$125,000 - Typical salary per episode for lead actors on a new prime-time network series, according to Stephen Battaglio and Michael Schneider at TV Guide. (Most network series have 22-26 episodes per season)."

Also I remember reading that Eddie owned / invested in real estate at the time of his divorce.

^^^Dougie, that same article also states Lea Michele earned $40,000 an episode on Glee in 2011, which I assume was either the same or an increase from where she started. I think the $125,000 figure is for established actors coming to television (it lists vets like Kiefer Sutherland and Tim Allen in 250k-per-episode range) as a principal member of the cast (versus an ensemble). Save possibly the height of his Third Watch fame, I don't think Eddie ever made 125k an episode. Certainly not for that Invasion gig.

In any case, I never doubted the CSI figure one bit. I was talking about the interim years, when Brandi claims they were scraping by on what he was bringing in each month. They couldn't have been spending $40,000+ a month because he wasn't always bringing that much in. And if they were , then clearly the money was coming from somewhere else other than his latest job. Real estate sounds about right. The point was he had to have had some savings in order to maintain their lifestyle because while he may have worked consistently, his salary was inconsistent. You can't live on a fluctuating income and maintain the status quo without savings. How much they amounted to, I have no idea. Probably enough to survive dry spells without disrupting things, but maybe not to get ahead. So not much, but according to Brandi's own words she was left with nothing, but she wasn't in the red either. Whatever they saved was at least enough to square away their marital debt. She may not have profited from her divorce, and paid a hell of a lot to finalize it, but she walked out with what she brought in (minus a car). That's better than most people.
    Last edited by manningmsj; February 22nd, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

FWIW, these are the two homes they owned while married. The first one, per the article, was purchased in 2002 for around $2 mil and sold in 2007 for over $4 mil. The second one was purchased in 2008 for about $2.5 mil and was sold at at $150k loss after they split.

The Real Estalker: Livin' Large in Encino With Eddie Cibrian

The Real Estalker: Eddie Cibrian Selling at a Loss in Calabasas
    dougie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^ So according to those dates, they only owned one home at a time? Does that mean they didn't have any commercial property or could Eddie have kept it and bought Brandi out? I don't really know how property is divided in CA, so would Brandi even be entitled to anything from a rental property if her name wasn't on the deed?

I assume that information means they only owned the home they lived in, meaning Eddie did not have any holdings in real estate. Either way, I still think he had to have been making a return on something in order to substantiate their lifestyle. They were living too large on what he was actually making to even have their heads above water. The only point I was really trying to make is that the money from his days as a regular on Third Watch was obviously still working for them somewhere. They had a mortgage on their house, so it's not like he sunk every dime of it on a few big purchases and was living entirely on his guest roles. When I hear "ghetto rich," I think of something like Grey Gardens. Living in a big house and eating the paint off the walls. They were getting by on something.

It doesn't change the facts of their settlement or how much Brandi was screwed in the divorce. It just paints a different picture of their married life. Maybe they would have eventually burned through it all, thus his mom's warnings about their spending, but they weren't tapped out. Eddie obviously had to stay employed, but they weren't living on crumbs and waiting desperately for each job he lined up.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

I have no clue what other property they might have owned. Just pointing out that the first home (purchased in 2002 when he was still on Third Watch) sold for over $2 mill more than what they paid for it. Of course that doesn't mean they cleared that much, who knows what they owed and how many mortgages they had. I would hope they walked away with something though. The second home was a downsize in both square footage and price, and was purchased in 2008, when his work wasn't quite as steady. Sold 2 years later for less than they paid. But if they took the profit from the first house and put it down on the second house, they still should've walked away with some cash from the sale. Or who knows, maybe they didn't put that money into the second house and just burned through it when his income was down.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I've read snark about the porte-cochère on the first house that but I kinda like it. I like the pool from the second house... and then there's the stripper pole(!) which Brandi with an "i" has vowed will be in all her future domiciles. I'm also noticing that the staircase / entryways are fairly similar for both houses.

The Real Estalker: Livin' Large in Encino With Eddie Cibrian

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/201...t-loss-in.html

Both houses are tacky and ugly. Horrible decor and furniture.
    Laurent, chartreuse and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think they're fine for an outdoor life in LA with young kids running around. I will snigger at the porte cochere though.

Elite Member

I do like the pool in the second house.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    What a strange picture.
    Both her legs combined are the same size as one table leg.
    And it looks like a 45 years old face photoshopped onto a 65 year olds body.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    much props for that one, I laughed so hard! Mel you let the bitch use your own shit against you!
    oh please, i'm just doing my part to educate these people. now, post more or stfu!
    Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Those legs in that black skirt photo look like Barbara Walters legs, old.

She tweeted "Hi kitty Cats Im so over the moon about my book, I think a certain someone is trying to take press away from my NYT best selling new book."

Color me stupid, but isn't she the one that started this ball rolling?

She is now working on her third book, saying she is staying in tonight working on a chapter titled, "Dating Down." Does she mean the men dating down to be with her?

Expand
    A. Yes, she DID get this shit started. It's called self-promotion. it gets pity purchases of her "books"...
    B. First thing I thought when I saw her next "book" was going to be called "Dating Down" was "oh, how nice - writing from your date's perspective"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    You're not stupid. That's her M.O. She starts with twisting truth (to appeal to the public as the scorned, poor single mother) and then cries victim! I love her tweet putting the blame on Eddie for trying to ruin her book tour HA. She made it public he didn't. Classic BG backtracking move. Her dear fantardz fall for it because they toe the BG scorned broad line. Her legs are soooooooo gross.
    BINGO.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Both houses are tacky and ugly. Horrible decor and furniture.
    pretty standard BG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    What a strange picture.
    Both her legs combined are the same size as one table leg.
    And it looks like a 45 years old face photoshopped onto a 65 year olds body.
    she is the epitome of "knock-kneed bimbo".
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Oh yuck a stripper pole in the bedroom? Beyond tacky, why wouldn't you get that taken out for selling?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Silver Member

Sorry. Correction on a mistake. Up there regarding "Dating Down," I meant to type hat she was working on a chapter called "Dating Down" for her third book, not that that was the title.

Was it a chapter, I thought that was the name of the whole book.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Was it a chapter, I thought that was the name of the whole book.

This is her tweet. I guess you could take it either way. I took it as a chapter title, but I could be wrong.

"I've decided 2 stay N 2night & write "Dating Down" new chapter next book "

Thread Information