Page 173 of 242 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville’s hookup rules: no kissing, no staying the night & no actors

February 21, 2014
    By Kaiser

Here are some photos of Brandi Glanville at two events on Wednesday – the white blouse/beige skirt combo was for an appearance on Extra, then the black outfit was for a book signing at a Barnes & Noble. I don’t really care for either outfit, mostly because I think those twirly miniskirts are for girls in their teens or early 20s. Anyway, another day, another leak from Brandi’s new book. This time we’re hearing about Brandi’s dating rules, one of which is that she never kisses her hookups on the mouth. How Pretty Woman of her.

Brandi Glanville‘s never one to blanch at a little spicy talk, and the hot-bodied housewife didn’t let us down in a new Q&A with our friends at OK!, where she dishes about her favorite topics: suitors, social media and sex! The outspoken reality star who was famously married to Eddie Cibrian (and once hooked up with Gerard Butler) says she’s sworn off any men who make their living on a stage, court or field.

“It doesn’t ever seem to end well for me, and it’s usually more about them and their ego,” she said. “There’s a lot of ego stroking and other stroking that you have to do … it’s really hard to see the person you love on TV making out with another person. So no more actors for me and no more athletes, because there are just too many options for them. They could have any girl that they want — and they have them all.”

The 41-year-old mother-of-two said she’s looking for maturity and stability in her next mate, preferring a man who’s “five to eight years older,” and “has a dog or a plant that’s not fake, or something else that shows some level of commitment.”

One obstacle the outspoken Bravolebrity says she might have in her look for love is her penchant for controversial tweets, as she herself says that social media‘s ”ruining romance. Social media is making us incredibly unsocial, little by little,” she explained, noting that “no one wants weird pictures of themselves out on social media so it’s keeping us from being social and being able to interact without worrying … it’s ruining our trust in people.”

If she can’t find Mr. Right and has to settle for Mr. Right Now, at least she’s got the proper ground rules for the occasional booty call.

She explained, “There are three rules for a booty call: One is you don’t kiss. Two is you never stay the night. And three is, you have to choose wisely, because if you pick someone you’re emotionally invested in it can reopen bad feelings.”

Brandi’s new book Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance is available now.

[From Radar]

Beyond the “no kissing” thing, her rules make sense to me. No actors (too self-absorbed), no staying the night (too awkward) and no emotional investment if all you’re trying to get is sex. If we really want to get at this the right way, I say we go all out and say “no talking unless it’s dirty” (to weed out the Hiddlestons of the world), bring your own ball gag (BYOBG) and leave the money on the bedside table. Even if the guy isn’t a hooker, it’s always classy to make your hookup feel cheap.

“Here, baby, buy yourself some groceries and a new ball gag.”

FYI for all you fanz and haterz, Brandi will be on Ross Matthews's Hello Ross show tonight on the E! channel. 10 pm eastern, and then repeats through the night.

You're welcome.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

during their marriage she spent 40k a month? i didn't realize Eddie ever had that kind of money. I mean how much did he make on CSI a season? i can't imagine it being more than like 250k

^ Eddie made $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami and did 25 episodes for a total of $1.5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ Eddie made $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami and did 25 episodes for a total of $1.5 million.
    But didn't he get the CSI gig around the time they split? That figure seems like it was for expenses during the marriage, but to the best of my understanding CSI was the biggest role he had since Third Watch. There was also a 25 episode stint on a show called Invasion that lasted for one season in 2005. After that, there's only guest appearances and low budget movies until the affair. Seems like he averaged about three jobs a year, though one was usually a multiple-episode guest appearance on primetime television.

While he may have been able to earn a million or over a year on those, it seems highly doubtful that afforded Brandi 40k to diddle away. I had a look at that Radar article which broke down the expenses, and even with the $11,000 mortgage payment, it only totaled $28, 450. However, utilities and maintenance for the house were not included, so maybe that's where the other eleven grand figures in. Either way, 40k a month adds up to a third of his CSI salary per year. That's not figuring in what gets taken out for taxes and their credit card bills. I see two possible explanations - One, if they were spending $40,000 a month just to maintain their lifestyle, and that only included Brandi's expenses, not the kids and Eddie's, then no fucking wonder they were broke. On the other hand, even with a second and third mortgage and immaculate credit, it would be pretty hard not to be in the red (and thereby destroy your good credit). Brandi maintains they had no savings and were living paycheck to paycheck, but you can only really maintain that lifestyle if you're keeping up with your bills, which I just don't see as possible if your income is barely sufficient to cover what's going out. If one person alone is spending around 15 grand a month (I deducted the mortgage and groceries), it seems reasonable that you're spending about the same on yourself (motorcycles, "guy's trips," rent for side pieces) and each child (doctor's visits, tuition, toys), which amounts to 60k. Now reapply the other $35, 000 for a mortgage, utilies, and groceries, add in credit cards and vacation expenses, deduct taxes... No way. Especially since that 1.5 mil is likely an inflated figure based on a good year and probably not representative of his average earnings, post Third Watch. I highly doubt you can live that lavishly on just what you're bringing in. Which is to say that Brandi's "scraping by" story seems implausible, because they wouldn't have been able to do even that. They would have been bankrupt, and not just left without savings. What seems more realistic is that either A, that $40k request was just plain greedy and inflated because of the wealth he was enjoying in his new relationship (Brandi trying to get her piece of the pie, figuring she could strap him of the majority of his income since he didn't appear to need it) or B, and this is what I personally believe, that despite her criticism of Eddie's spending habits, he probably did make some wise investments and capitalised on his earlier success. At least enough to keep them from drowning.

I kinda feel like dougie right now. All that dissecting made my brain hurt.

ETA: I guess that's actually three possible explanations, but I don't really think taking Brandi at her word should count.
    Yoko Ono likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Those legs in that black skirt photo look like Barbara Walters legs, old.

She tweeted "Hi kitty Cats Im so over the moon about my book, I think a certain someone is trying to take press away from my NYT best selling new book."

Color me stupid, but isn't she the one that started this ball rolling?

She is now working on her third book, saying she is staying in tonight working on a chapter titled, "Dating Down." Does she mean the men dating down to be with her?

Expand

Elite Member

I think, because she is not the sharpest tool in the box, that they are able to play her. She really cannot seem to contain herself. Instead of getting the letter & dealing with it privately, she broadcasts it to her twitter-verse.
    If E wanted her distracted & upset having this letter sent to her now would do just that. She really is not that deep & I think that E, the rat that he is, knows how to play both women in this situation. This is the reason he likes his ladies dumb.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    But didn't he get the CSI gig around the time they split? That figure seems like it was for expenses during the marriage, but to the best of my understanding CSI was the biggest role he had since Third Watch. There was also a 25 episode stint on a show called Invasion that lasted for one season in 2005. After that, there's only guest appearances and low budget movies until the affair. Seems like he averaged about three jobs a year, though one was usually a multiple-episode guest appearance on primetime television.

While he may have been able to earn a million or over a year on those, it seems highly doubtful that afforded Brandi 40k to diddle away. I had a look at that Radar article which broke down the expenses, and even with the $11,000 mortgage payment, it only totaled $28, 450. However, utilities and maintenance for the house were not included, so maybe that's where the other eleven grand figures in. Either way, 40k a month adds up to a third of his CSI salary per year. That's not figuring in what gets taken out for taxes and their credit card bills. I see two possible explanations - One, if they were spending $40,000 a month just to maintain their lifestyle, and that only included Brandi's expenses, not the kids and Eddie's, then no fucking wonder they were broke. On the other hand, even with a second and third mortgage and immaculate credit, it would be pretty hard not to be in the red (and thereby destroy your good credit). Brandi maintains they had no savings and were living paycheck to paycheck, but you can only really maintain that lifestyle if you're keeping up with your bills, which I just don't see as possible if your income is barely sufficient to cover what's going out. If one person alone is spending around 15 grand a month (I deducted the mortgage and groceries), it seems reasonable that you're spending about the same on yourself (motorcycles, "guy's trips," rent for side pieces) and each child (doctor's visits, tuition, toys), which amounts to 60k. Now reapply the other $35, 000 for a mortgage, utilies, and groceries, add in credit cards and vacation expenses, deduct taxes... No way. Especially since that 1.5 mil is likely an inflated figure based on a good year and probably not representative of his average earnings, post Third Watch. I highly doubt you can live that lavishly on just what you're bringing in. Which is to say that Brandi's "scraping by" story seems implausible, because they wouldn't have been able to do even that. They would have been bankrupt, and not just left without savings. What seems more realistic is that either A, that $40k request was just plain greedy and inflated because of the wealth he was enjoying in his new relationship (Brandi trying to get her piece of the pie, figuring she could strap him of the majority of his income since he didn't appear to need it) or B, and this is what I personally believe, that despite her criticism of Eddie's spending habits, he probably did make some wise investments and capitalised on his earlier success. At least enough to keep them from drowning.

I kinda feel like dougie right now. All that dissecting made my brain hurt.

ETA: I guess that's actually three possible explanations, but I don't really think taking Brandi at her word should count.
    I am not sure if I fully understand what you're saying but what Brandi was asking for amounted to $480,000 a year and I can believe that even in the lean years between Third Watch and CSI: Miami, that Eddie's take home pay was $480,000. I think that when Brandi made the request that she, like many soon to be ex-spouses, requested what she thought was needed to maintain the lifestyle that she was accustomed to and did not give a rat's ass whether any was left over for to support Eddie's lifestyle which, other than motorcycles, vacations and mistresses, didn't seem all that extravagant to me.

Also bear in mind that at that time Brandi had primary custody of the kids and Eddie had visitation and that she petitioned for that to be the permanent arrangement, so presumably the $40,000 included covering children related expenses like the school fees, activities, nannies, etc.

ETA:
    Another thing, $40,000 per month is what Brandi requested for spousal and child support, we don't know what amount was actually granted.
    Last edited by dougie; February 21st, 2014 at 10:33 PM.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Isn't eating out at certain restaurants, going to "in" clubs etc a form of networking in showbiz?
    A bit like business dudes doing deals over a game of golf?
    All the same, it's still a heck of a lot of money wasted.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I am not sure if I fully understand what you're saying but what Brandi was asking for amounted to $480,000 a year and I can believe that even in the lean years between Third Watch and CSI: Miami, that Eddie's take home pay was $480,000. I think that when Brandi made the request that she, like many soon to be ex-spouses, requested what she thought was needed to maintain the lifestyle that she was accustomed to and did not give a rat's ass whether any was left over for to support Eddie's lifestyle which, other than motorcycles, vacations and mistresses, didn't seem all that extravagant to me.
    That is basically what I'm saying, except I don't agree that Eddie's take home pay was always that high. My point was that either Brandi was trying to take him for all he had (and more than they spent as a couple), or they had more than she claimed in the first place. I shouldn't have named Brandi's greed as a third option, because it seems pretty obvious either way that Brandi was being greedy. Presuming the majority of the 40k was in (non-deductible) child support, she basically expected Eddie to shell out a third of his salary, pay that much or more in taxes, and walk away with a figure equal or less to what he was giving her. And I know we have no idea what she was actually awarded. I'm just hypothesizing that if it had been granted, most of it would have been in CS, which isn't deductible, and not alimony, which is. Whether he had the money or not, it's an outrageous amount to request. I assume she was actually seeking pedente lite relief. There's no way she would have been awarded that much permanently.

Now here’s where we disagree – I don’t think you can actually be certain Eddie’s earnings as an actor exceeded $480,000 annually. I have no idea how much guest stars make per episode, but according to google, the standard or starting rate for a SAG actor is $8000 per 60 minute episode for a “major role,” with celebrities netting up to maybe $25,000 – I’d place Eddie in the 15 grand area, and that may be generous. And with the exception of a starring role on an introductory series in 2005 (that I will also assume had a smaller budget than an established show like CSI, and therefore paid less) and only lasted a single season, Eddie did not have a consistent and well-paying acting gig between Third Watch and CSI. He may have had steady work, but it was mostly bit parts in movies and small roles on TV. In 2008, he had only two jobs, which added up to ten episodes total. Assuming he was netting even 25 grand, 10 episodes in a year doesn't come close to the figure Brandi projected.

Which is what I was sort of trying to get at above. Brandi has always said they were living “paycheck to paycheck” while married. But that is categorically impossible if they were spending $40,000 a month. Especially considering all of the items she didn't even account for in that figure. She left Education blank (though Jake's preschool is itemized for $440 under Other Expenses, which seems kinda low to me), did not list any life or homeowner's insurance fees, nor any installment payments (credit cards, loans, etc). So the $40, 000 she asked for was actually less than what she figured they spent while married... Yet almost double what he was bringing in at times. That’s beyond living outside of your means and it isn't sustainable if you only have what’s in front of you. So either Brandi was just using the I & E as a magic lamp and asking for way more than they ever actually had together, or… Eddie wasn’t blowing through their cash as fast as it came to them, and there was a reason they got through those “lean years.” I suspect Eddie probably made some wise investments with his earnings from Third Watch, at least enough to keep he and Brandi from sinking in debt when his acting gigs just weren't cutting it.

Either way, my point was basically that Brandi is a lying liar who lies.

Edit: I have no idea what prompted me, apart from pretty severe insomnia and a subsequent detachment from reality, to actually do genuine research on these people. But I am duly ashamed of it.
    Last edited by manningmsj; February 22nd, 2014 at 03:23 AM.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

My eyes are crossed.
    CornFlakegrl and Novice like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Next there are going to be charts and spread sheets.
    snoopqueen and Novice like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Those legs in that black skirt photo look like Barbara Walters legs, old.

She tweeted "Hi kitty Cats Im so over the moon about my book, I think a certain someone is trying to take press away from my NYT best selling new book."

Color me stupid, but isn't she the one that started this ball rolling?

She is now working on her third book, saying she is staying in tonight working on a chapter titled, "Dating Down." Does she mean the men dating down to be with her?

Expand
    You're not stupid. That's her M.O. She starts with twisting truth (to appeal to the public as the scorned, poor single mother) and then cries victim! I love her tweet putting the blame on Eddie for trying to ruin her book tour HA. She made it public he didn't. Classic BG backtracking move. Her dear fantardz fall for it because they toe the BG scorned broad line. Her legs are soooooooo gross.
    snoopqueen and dougie like this.

I am officially sick of her rosy pink blusher and twiglet legs in an A-line skirt. Even LeAnn isn't SWF-ing that one.
    Flygirl, snoopqueen and Air Quotes like this.

Silver Member

She's got issues. Picks her face and her fingers are gross. She wears fake nails over GROSS bitten beyond the nub fingernails. Shudder at the pic from Daily Mail showing her fingers at pumpkin patch last October. A photo op with her boys.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Thread Information