Page 172 of 242 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Mel doesn't work normal work hours. In fact, Mel doesn't do much that would be classified as normal. But, Flygirl has military training so I will not count her out.
    Unfortunately, it's just the guard. I'm a "weekend warrior" and we know Mel won't be here on the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    please. guerilla training will always beat military! they are supposed to have some "code".. our code is "win at any cost".
    that's right. Sounds like you have experience with both Texans and Cajuns, two groups that are much scarier than the Taliban.

And cock holster? Fuckin props for that one. Classic
    sluce and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Unfortunately, it's just the guard. I'm a "weekend warrior" and we know Mel won't be here on the weekend.

that's right. Sounds like you have experience with both Texans and Cajuns, two groups that are much scarier than the Taliban.

And cock holster? Fuckin props for that one. Classic
    Experience with Cajuns & Texans... yep.
    Not here on the weekend, yep or nope.. whichever means "I ain't gonna be here"
    I have 5 brothers... I know all kinds of nasty insults! And I work in the construction industry.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

See that - Flygirl did not cut and run. She complimented her opponent to give her a false sense of superiority...
    Mel1973, Bombshell and Beantownfan like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

bitch, it ain't false... and we ALL know it. suck it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I can't suck it because it is always in your cock holster.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Divorce Drama: Brandi Glanville Posts Private Legal Letters From Ex-Hubby Eddie Cibrian, Demanding She Pay Back $114K In OVERPAID Child Support | Radar Online

Divorce Drama: Brandi Glanville Posts Private Legal Letters From Ex-Hubby Eddie Cibrian, Demanding She Pay Back $114K In OVERPAID Child Support
    Posted on Feb 20, 2014 @ 13:29PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Brandi Glanville can’t help herself when it comes to the financial feud with her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has been going head-to-head with LeAnn Rimes‘ hubby since she claimed earlier this week that he was now asking her for child support for their two sons together — an accusation Cibrian denies and calls “a preposterous lie.”

And it was Thursday afternoon, after RadarOnline.com exclusively reported Glanville’s $40,000 per month spending habit when married to Cibrian, that the single mother decided to publish legal letters she claimed proved she paid him back for those expenses.

But the legal letter in fact proves…nothing.

“@radaronline eddie got paid back 4any of my personal expenses during the end of our marriage. #checkurfact,” Glanville tweeted (to the wrong Radar Online handle!) with a photo of the legal letter below:

In fact, what the legal letter states is that Cibrian overpaid Glanville to the tune of $114,738 — which is likely the money he was asking for,” not new child support payments.

As Radar previously reported, court records indicate that during their nine-year marriage slated her monthly spending habits at $40,000, including a $3,000 stipend for clothes and $4,000 for eating out and socializing!

Glanville, 41, also published a legal letter on her Twitter page — which she later removed because it showed her home address (which has been blurred by Radar to protect her) — from her attorney which lays out their fees regarding an agreement to represent her.

Cibrian, 40, told Radar on Wednesday via a rep: “There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife. The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion.”

And an insider close to the situation says, “Eddie’s four years of paying alimony [to Brandi] are up. She received a letter from Eddie’s lawyer advising her of this. He absolutely still pays child support, just no alimony any more.”

Glanville and Cibrian divorced in 2010 and share custody of sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6.

Speaking of divorce, Glanville tweeted on Thursday: “I didn’t start drinking until my divorce!! Read my books its all in there!!! have a great day!!!!”

Divorce Drama: Brandi Glanville Posts Private Legal Letters From Ex-Hubby Eddie Cibrian, Demanding She Pay Back $114K In OVERPAID Child Support | Radar Online

bwahahaha... not arguing that!

ETA: “I didn’t start drinking until my divorce!! Read my books its all in there!"
    A. Bullshit
    B. Nope, not donating one penny to that shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter | E! Online

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter
    by Natalie Finn Today 2:51 PM PST

Bravo; PatrickMcMullan.com via AP Images

In the latest round of She Tweets, He Says...

Responding to a denial from Eddie Cibrian's camp, Brandi Glanville took to Twitter today to reaffirm her recent tweeted claim that her ex-husband is now asking her to pay him child support to help care for their two sons.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star tweeted a photo of a portion of a letter from an attorney that purported to be the proof that he was coming after her for money. Then, presumably realizing she had neglected to blur her address, she deleted the pic, adding an "oh f--k" for emphasis.

"i took a pic down because it had my last address on it," she explained, "if you post about it pls blur address for new tenant. No more EX talk I know I started it but I really want 2enjoy the success of my new book Drinking &Dating!Thnk UIALL [sic] 4 makin it a best seller."

John Shearer/Getty Images

"I'm sure I'll get in trouble for putting those letters out there but now I'm done!" Glanville also wrote when she first posted the letter pic. "Lawyer is handling it! Thanks haters F--k off pls."

About an hour later, she added, "Everytime I have a book come out someone pulls shady s--t to make it not about my book, I'm going to now focus on my NY times best seller "

But according to Cibrian's camp, it's Glanville who's providing the shade here.

"Brandi's first tweet stated Eddie was asking her for child support which is now been proven as a complete lie," a rep for LeAnn Rimes' husband tells E! News.

"Eddie has been and is continuing TO pay child support to Brandi," Cibrian's rep continued. "This is an unrelated issue and regards the QDRO—Qualified Domestic Relations Order. It only pertains to the division of Eddie's retirement plan. This was discussed, agreed upon and in place four years ago in 2010 and is now being divided up. This is yet another endless attempt to manipulate the truth which always seems to happen when Brandi has something to promote. By now, after all these years of this happening repeatedly, everyone including every media outlet should know not to believe anything Brandi says."

View the letter

In the letter, a photo copy of which was obtained by E! News, the attorney states that a "possible overpayment or underpayment of child support and/or spousal support payments" will be factored into the division of the retirement plan. The letter, dated Jan. 31, further states that Cibrian told the attorney that he believed he has overpaid Glanville $114,738 in child support

Glanville and Cibrian's divorce was finalized in 2010 and he married Rimes, whom he had an affair with after they met on the set of a Lifetime movie, in April 2011.

And Twitter has never been the same since.

—Reporting by Melanie Bromley

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter | E! Online
    I think Brandi looks pretty in both of the above photos.

sluce likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

She's not quite as worked on in the top one. I think it's the better of the two.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

As Radar previously reported, court records indicate that during their nine-year marriage slated her monthly spending habits at $40,000, including a $3,000 stipend for clothes and $4,000 for eating out and socializing
    Thats more than my entire damn household monthly budget. (I'm a cheapskate and in MS, but still.....damn)
    snoopqueen and Novice like this.

much props for that one, I laughed so hard! Mel you let the bitch use your own shit against you!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Silver Member

She didn't start drinking until the divorce That's a good one. I think it's a pretty safe assumption this girl likes her booze and always has.
    Bombshell likes this.

Yep, you're not just "eating out" on 4,000 a month go out budget.

Eating out.

I'm such a child.
    twitchy2.0 and Tati like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Maybe that explains the expense?
    Tati and manningmsj like this.

Thread Information