Page 171 of 242 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

EOnline has the ENTIRE letter (not just the few paragraphs brandi tweeted) to manipulate the truth. That old broad is crazy.

can any of you grab the letter off Eonline. It's in a link on their site. I can't grab it. Damn phone. Arrrgh
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have a dream where the over the top haterz of Brandi and Leann are court ordered to seek psychiatrict care.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In a group together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    With Mel as Nurse Ratched.
    Wait, I thought Mel was one of the patients Sluce was referring to......*covers head and runs from thread

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter | E! Online

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter
    by Natalie Finn Today 2:51 PM PST

Bravo; PatrickMcMullan.com via AP Images

In the latest round of She Tweets, He Says...

Responding to a denial from Eddie Cibrian's camp, Brandi Glanville took to Twitter today to reaffirm her recent tweeted claim that her ex-husband is now asking her to pay him child support to help care for their two sons.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star tweeted a photo of a portion of a letter from an attorney that purported to be the proof that he was coming after her for money. Then, presumably realizing she had neglected to blur her address, she deleted the pic, adding an "oh f--k" for emphasis.

"i took a pic down because it had my last address on it," she explained, "if you post about it pls blur address for new tenant. No more EX talk I know I started it but I really want 2enjoy the success of my new book Drinking &Dating!Thnk UIALL [sic] 4 makin it a best seller."

John Shearer/Getty Images

"I'm sure I'll get in trouble for putting those letters out there but now I'm done!" Glanville also wrote when she first posted the letter pic. "Lawyer is handling it! Thanks haters F--k off pls."

About an hour later, she added, "Everytime I have a book come out someone pulls shady s--t to make it not about my book, I'm going to now focus on my NY times best seller "

But according to Cibrian's camp, it's Glanville who's providing the shade here.

"Brandi's first tweet stated Eddie was asking her for child support which is now been proven as a complete lie," a rep for LeAnn Rimes' husband tells E! News.

"Eddie has been and is continuing TO pay child support to Brandi," Cibrian's rep continued. "This is an unrelated issue and regards the QDRO—Qualified Domestic Relations Order. It only pertains to the division of Eddie's retirement plan. This was discussed, agreed upon and in place four years ago in 2010 and is now being divided up. This is yet another endless attempt to manipulate the truth which always seems to happen when Brandi has something to promote. By now, after all these years of this happening repeatedly, everyone including every media outlet should know not to believe anything Brandi says."

View the letter

In the letter, a photo copy of which was obtained by E! News, the attorney states that a "possible overpayment or underpayment of child support and/or spousal support payments" will be factored into the division of the retirement plan. The letter, dated Jan. 31, further states that Cibrian told the attorney that he believed he has overpaid Glanville $114,738 in child support

Glanville and Cibrian's divorce was finalized in 2010 and he married Rimes, whom he had an affair with after they met on the set of a Lifetime movie, in April 2011.

And Twitter has never been the same since.

—Reporting by Melanie Bromley

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter | E! Online

I was nice knowing you flygirl. Mel's gonna git ya.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You know, Brandi is so off the rails that at this point Eddie could build a case as to why he should have primary custody. But, he doesn't really want them so that won't happen.
    Flygirl and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Should that really be liked by a moderator?
    sluce, twitchy2.0, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.

*whistles innocently*

RIP Flygirl.
    SHELLEE and Mel1973 like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

At least I'm safe until normal work hours, right?
    dexter7 likes this.

Mel doesn't work normal work hours. In fact, Mel doesn't do much that would be classified as normal. But, Flygirl has military training so I will not count her out.
    Flygirl and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    As sluce said, Mels work hours are screwy. She's not always here on Fridays, so have a great weekend.
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    "So when you're a douchebag, you get to get called out in a book. I'm the*Taylor Swift of book writing."
    Being the Taylor Swift of anything is not a badge of honor.

"When I meet the right person and it's his idea to meet my children and not mine, then it will happen," she said. "I really think it's important for me to protect them and not push them on anyone."
    I find that to be a little stupid. I'm not saying her kids should meet every guy she dates, especially since she probably has a very liberal definition of "dating," but I wouldn't advise anyone to let their fuckbuddy dictate what their kids are ready for. Maybr she thinks waiting for a guy to express interest serves as some kind of litmus test to gauge his affection, but that's pretty naive. I can't even count the things I've pretended to like for sex. Hell, I'm married to one of them.

Eddie Cibrian Again Slams Brandi Glanville's Claim That He Wants Child Support After She Tweets-Then-Deletes Lawyer's Letter
    by Natalie Finn Today 2:51 PM PST

Bravo; PatrickMcMullan.com via AP Images

In the latest round of She Tweets, He Says...

Responding to a denial from Eddie Cibrian's camp, Brandi Glanville took to Twitter today to reaffirm her recent tweeted claim that her ex-husband is now asking her to pay him child support to help care for their two sons.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star tweeted a photo of a portion of a letter from an attorney that purported to be the proof that he was coming after her for money. Then, presumably realizing she had neglected to blur her address, she deleted the pic, adding an "oh f--k" for emphasis.

"i took a pic down because it had my last address on it," she explained, "if you post about it pls blur address for new tenant. No more EX talk I know I started it but I really want 2enjoy the success of my new book Drinking &Dating!Thnk UIALL [sic] 4 makin it a best seller."

John Shearer/Getty Images

"I'm sure I'll get in trouble for putting those letters out there but now I'm done!" Glanville also wrote when she first posted the letter pic. "Lawyer is handling it! Thanks haters F--k off pls."

About an hour later, she added, "Everytime I have a book come out someone pulls shady s--t to make it not about my book, I'm going to now focus on my NY times best seller "

But according to Cibrian's camp, it's Glanville who's providing the shade here.

"Brandi's first tweet stated Eddie was asking her for child support which is now been proven as a complete lie," a rep for LeAnn Rimes' husband tells E! News.

"Eddie has been and is continuing TO pay child support to Brandi," Cibrian's rep continued. "This is an unrelated issue and regards the QDRO—Qualified Domestic Relations Order. It only pertains to the division of Eddie's retirement plan. This was discussed, agreed upon and in place four years ago in 2010 and is now being divided up. This is yet another endless attempt to manipulate the truth which always seems to happen when Brandi has something to promote. By now, after all these years of this happening repeatedly, everyone including every media outlet should know not to believe anything Brandi says."

View the letter

In the letter, a photo copy of which was obtained by E! News, the attorney states that a "possible overpayment or underpayment of child support and/or spousal support payments" will be factored into the division of the retirement plan. The letter, dated Jan. 31, further states that Cibrian told the attorney that he believed he has overpaid Glanville $114,738 in child support

Glanville and Cibrian's divorce was finalized in 2010 and he married Rimes, whom he had an affair with after they met on the set of a Lifetime movie, in April 2011.

And Twitter has never been the same since.

—Reporting by Melanie Bromley

This whole article is ridiculous. Hell, this whole story is. I keep thinking of that scene in Breakfast as Tiffany's where Holly is amazed by Rusty Trawler owing hundreds of thousands to the IRS and she says something like, "Can you imagine anyone owing $700, 000? Forty-three dollars, yes." Rich people confuse me. How on earth do overpay someone a hundred grand? It's the same confusion I have when celebs "accidentally" forget to pay a million dollars in taxes. All that fucking money and you can't afford a decent accountant?

The other thing that gets me is all the bullshit hyperbole in that rep's statement. I don't even know if Brandi has a rep, though I assume she ignores them if she does, but Eddie's is no better than that idiot Steve Honig who used to work for Lindsay Lohan. He just makes him sound so douchey. Whatever happened to a simple "no comment" or a clipped denial? Having your PR person make subtle digs in the press about your ex doesn't exactly put you on the moral highground over her more direct insults. You both look famewhorey tools.

And I know he's got a right to defend himself, but that statement is a pretty transparent attempt to strike back. It doesn't make him look dignified or sophisticated. Maybe in comparison to Brandi , but she doesn't set the bar real high. My cat is more dignified when he licks himself around company. The funny thing with Leann and Eddie is how deluded they are about the rank of their celebrity. They fancy themselves as A-list, but no A-list publicist puts out such personal and condescending statements. They refute without taking revenge and usually request privacy. Eddie's statement makes him sound like a petulant child, "I didn't bring it up, but since it's out there..." All of these people need to STFU.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Develop a bucket list you can achieve by Monday.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Assuming that she won't be here mañana.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    With Mel as Nurse Ratched.
    no way.. these bitches got nuttin' to lobotomize...
    Brandi Glanville Slams "Douchebag" Exes: "I'm the Taylor Swift of Book Writing"

Brandi Glanville didn't hold back when talking with Us Weekly about her "douchebag exes" at a Feb. 19 book signing Credit: David Livingston/Getty
    Men of America, you have been warned. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has no problem skewering her exes in her new book, Drinking & Dating -- because, as she told Us Weekly at a book-signing event at Hollywood shopping center The Grove on Feb. 19, they've got what's coming to them.

"They gave me such great content for the book because they were douchebags, mostly," Glanville, 44, dished to Us of her former loves, the most famous of whom is Eddie Cibrian. "So when you're a douchebag, you get to get called out in a book. I'm the Taylor Swift of book writing."

"I've always lived my life very out loud, even when I wasn't in the public eye," the bestselling author added. "I didn't really hold anything back. I just figure, at this point, what do I have to lose, really? If these guys were nicer guys, they wouldn't end up in this book. So maybe people that want to date me should treat me better."

Dating isn't just fodder for Glanville's writing, though. "I think the hardest thing for me to express to people is that I'm divorced and a single mom -- but I'm not dead," the mom of two (to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her boys with Cibrian) told Us. "I'm not going to become celibate and get a bunch of cats and go live by myself until I die."

That said, she keeps her love life separate from her kids' lives. "In five years, they've met one person -- my real estate agent," she shared, referring to realtor Jonathan Ruiz. "They're going to be like, 'Mom, when did you have time to do all this crazy stuff?'"

"When I meet the right person and it's his idea to meet my children and not mine, then it will happen," she said. "I really think it's important for me to protect them and not push them on anyone."

Protecting them is easier said than done, though -- especially in the age of social media. "I'm addicted to it," the Drinking & Tweeting author told Us of Twitter. "Whether I like it or not, I can't get away from it right now...Hopefully I'll get back to a point when there is some sort of privacy and people can not over-share like I always do."

Privacy -- or the lack thereof -- will probably be an issue as long as Glanville is on RHOBH, but she's nonetheless grateful for the show. "We're very blessed to get paid to be ourselves," she said. "And be a--holes on TV for a paycheck."

A. Taylor Swift is about HALF your age, you bitter old twitterpated, skanked up slut. YOU make Taylor Swift look like a classy and mature lady who is well practiced in discretion.

B. NOBODY will want to date your ass now. And frankly, women like you, who actually live for attention and dick - this was a bad idea for you, honey...

C. YOU act like only having one guy (bullshit) around your kids is so awesome... and YET, how many women has Eddie had around them? oh yeah... just the one: his wife.

D. The shady shit each time a book comes out is brought up by YOU... it's called Self-Promotion. Eddie's right - THIS fucking time. You sad bitch.

Wait, I thought Mel was one of the patients Sluce was referring to......*covers head and runs from thread

just when I thought my "list" was at capacity... Mel mostly likes this discussion because Mel enjoys the crybabys crying when someone has a different opinion. Mel likes it when the little crybitches report posts because they are sad little pussies... Mel likes getting infracted...

ima git her so hard...

You know, Brandi is so off the rails that at this point Eddie could build a case as to why he should have primary custody. But, he doesn't really want them so that won't happen.
    I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility at this point. I wouldn't doubt she'd be somewhat on board with it... you know, fodder for her next "best seller"...

Should that really be liked by a moderator?
    shut your cock holster!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    *whistles innocently*

RIP Flygirl.
    Pieces. rest in pieces!

helloooo, bitches. i work this friday! but just until 10:45 AM...

Mel doesn't work normal
    work hours. In fact, Mel doesn't do much that would be classified as normal. But, Flygirl has military training so I will not count her out.
    please. guerilla training will always beat military! they are supposed to have some "code".. our code is "win at any cost".

As sluce said, Mels work hours are screwy. She's not always here on Fridays, so have a great weekend.
    no. no weekend for that little bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Develop a bucket list you can achieve by Monday.
    a very small bucket...

Assuming that she won't be here mañana.
    helloooo mañana...

Karistiona and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    shut your cock holster!

I soooooo hope I get an opportunity to use that today!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information