Page 170 of 242 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    What? Eddie is asking her for child support? LeMann must be slacking.
    riight, because it's leann's job to support b & e's kids? bullshit. then brandi would just write a book about that. you know, it's horrible when someone buys a new home with a zip line and stuff like that when b can't afford to buy A home, let alone a nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ I agree with this ShilohJulia. I think he was so angry that she had the nerve to put his trifling, cheating, diseased behind out.
    He was hoping to destroy her with LR when they teamed up (one reason why I think L's crazy was allowed to run amok).
    I don't think either one of them ever imagined that a no-talent, drunken mess like B would ever make it.
    It has to be eating him alive to see her coming out ahead of them. I am sure he & L were rubbing their hands in glee with all the nonsense B was doing this season on RHOBH, anticipating her huge fall from grace & they were anxiously awaiting watching her second book flop.
    Since that didn't happen, he needs to find another way to try to bring her down a notch or two.
    He is too stupid to realize just how bad this makes him look.
    He better hope that Tyler Perry continues to make bad movies so he can have a few jobs in the future.
    oh, i think the fall is still coming. you guys are going to get your pink wig but it's gonna be on B's stringy haired-head... just watch her twitter. can't even block her own haters, fights with all the mean people... JUST LIKE LEANN... hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Having awful taste in white people is endemic, if you just look at the size of the Kardashian fan base.
    Eddie is Cuban (remember, that's why B isn't racist)
    Kardashian is Armenian... don't be laying that shit on the white people. we got enough shit to deal with !
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Eddie Cibrian Responds to Brandi Glanville's Child Support Claims - Us Weekly

Eddie Cibrian Responds to Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville's Child Support Claims

Celebrity News February 19, 2014 AT 3:00PM By Allison Takeda

Brandi Glanville claimed on Twitter that ex-husband Eddie Cibrian (now married to LeAnn Rimes) is asking her for child support for their two sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6 Credit: Robin Marchant/Getty Images

Update:
    Eddie Cibrian has responded to ex-wife Brandi Glanville's Twitter allegations that he asked her for child support for their two sons, Mason 10, and Jake, 6. "There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife," Cibrian's rep told Us Weekly in a statement. "The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion."

As previously reported, Glanville took to Twitter on Tuesday, Feb. 18, with a complaint about her ex allegedly asking her to pay child support more than three years after the terms of their divorce were finalized. See their rocky history here.

"2 all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes," the Drinking & Dating author tweeted. "I'm not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it's all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking ME for child support! U know nada."

She added: "Everytime I take 1 step frwd [sic] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so when people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP. Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest."

Cibrian and Glanville have been divorced since 2010; he's now married to singer LeAnn Rimes. Last August, the couple signed on to star in a new reality show about their marriage on VH1. He's also a working actor, and recently appeared in the movie The Best Man Holiday.

Money had long been a challenge for the former couple. In a recent interview with the U.K.'s Times magazine, Glanville admitted she and Cibrian weren't very strategic with their finances. "Eddie and I were never truly rich," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star explained. "We were ghetto rich. We had the nice cars, the nice house, and the nice jewels, but we probably had a second and a third mortgage. We were living paycheck to paycheck, with no savings."

No longer -- at least for Glanville. "I don't live beyond my means," the Bravo star said. "I go to the 99 Cent Store. I'm not trying to keep up with the Kardashians."

And once again, nothing is Brandi's fault. She just can't move on because of Eddie. Grow up!
    Beantownfan, czb and snoopqueen like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I really hate that UK Times piece taking verbatim quotes from the first book and passing them off as answers from an interview. I didn't even read the damn thing and I know the "ghetto rich" bit is in there. That whole anecdote is.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

I think that "ghetto rich" statement was in the second book. that's another thing Kenya Moore jumped in Bs ass on twitter over. and kenya also referred to B as "an assclown" on WWHL...
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

^^^

Then she used it twice. I checked. That quote is lifted straight from Drinking and Tweeting. Not super important; I just hate that the mag was fudging the interview.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

if that's the case, they've been "reusing" that phrase a lot.. or the bitch is stupid enough to continue using it.. either way works for me.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    riight, because it's leann's job to support b & e's kids? bullshit. then brandi would just write a book about that. you know, it's horrible when someone buys a new home with a zip line and stuff like that when b can't afford to buy A home, let alone a nice one.

oh, i think the fall is still coming. you guys are going to get your pink wig but it's gonna be on B's stringy haired-head... just watch her twitter. can't even block her own haters, fights with all the mean people... JUST LIKE LEANN... hahahaha

Eddie is Cuban (remember, that's why B isn't racist)
    Kardashian is Armenian... don't be laying that shit on the white people. we got enough shit to deal with !
    People are crazy. Brandi says in her own book 'there sat the woman he couldn't leave alone" in reference to LeAnn Rimes. The Grandi fanz always say he still loves Brandi. I think he's happy to be gone from that crazy broad. She's the one with mental issues.

lisa Vanderpump told the press Brandi lied about ever knowing Cedric. Omg THE TRUTH CANNON lied!!!! Nooooo

eta: I KNEW it as soon as I saw the headline. The truth cannon just drumming up attention for her book. Funn thing is the twitter fantardz believed it and ran with it. Brandi said "I can't talk about it letting my lawyer handle it) on purpose. It's her M.O every time. She ignores it after starting shit.

Update: Eddie Cibrian has responded to ex-wife Brandi Glanville's Twitter allegations that he asked her for child support for their two sons, Mason 10, and Jake, 6. "There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife," Cibrian's rep told Us Weekly in a statement. "The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion."
    snoopqueen likes this.

she seems to have lied about plenty.
    "Ken and Lisa filed for bankruptcy"
    "Kyle told me about Lisa filing for bankruptcy"
    "Eddie left me with nothing"
    "Eddie left me with a limitless credit card and a vehicle"
    "Eddie pays me nothing"
    "Eddie paid me alimony and pays child support"
    "Eddie wants child support from ME"
    "Eddie wants money back that he overpaid ME"

In other news: lying bitches LIE.
    Beantownfan and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she seems to have lied about plenty.
    "Ken and Lisa filed for bankruptcy"
    "Kyle told me about Lisa filing for bankruptcy"
    "Eddie left me with nothing"
    "Eddie left me with a limitless credit card and a vehicle"
    "Eddie pays me nothing"
    "Eddie paid me alimony and pays child support"
    "Eddie wants child support from ME"
    "Eddie wants money back that he overpaid ME"

In other news: lying bitches LIE.
    But MEL she's REAL and the TRUTH CANNON. I feel let down. hA
    eta caps was just being funny (to me) as in laughing over Brandi pulling the wool over naive believers.

I have a dream where the over the top haterz of Brandi and Leann are court ordered to seek psychiatrict care.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

In a group together.
    PecanPie, sluce, Mel1973 and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have a dream where the over the top haterz of Brandi and Leann are court ordered to seek psychiatrict care.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In a group together.
    With Mel as Nurse Ratched.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Eddie Cibrian to Brandi Glanville: I OVERPAID You Alimony -- Now I Want It Back | TMZ.com

Eddie to Brandi
    I OVERPAID You Alimony
    Now I Want It Back

2/20/2014 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...randy-0220.pdf

Eddie Cibrian has overpaid Brandi Glanville more than $100k in spousal support ... and he's gunning to get it back -- and his people tell us Brandi is a bald-faced LIAR in trying to spin what really happened.

The former couple is still sparring over money, and they hired a law firm to help figure out who owes what. The attorney sent both Eddie and Brandi this letter which says after a full audit Eddie paid Brandi $114,738 too much in alimony.

Multiple sources connected with the audit confirm to TMZ ... although the document merely refers to the overpayment as "support" ... the overpayment is for SPOUSAL support, not child support.

Brandi has tweeted, "...Mr. fancy new cars&house man is asking ME for child support." We're told that is FALSE. Eddie's people tell us, "It's a complete lie." Furthermore, our sources make it clear child support has nothing to do with the overpayment.

As for how Eddie expects Brandi to pay him back ... according to the lawyer's letter, it will be subtracted from her share of his retirement accounts.

Last edited by dougie; February 21st, 2014 at 03:08 PM.

Brandi Glanville Slams "Douchebag" Exes, Is the Taylor Swift of Books - Us Weekly

Brandi Glanville Slams "Douchebag" Exes: "I'm the Taylor Swift of Book Writing"
    Celebrity News February 20, 2014 AT 3:45PM
    By Allison Takeda

Brandi Glanville didn't hold back when talking with Us Weekly about her "douchebag exes" at a Feb. 19 book signing Credit: David Livingston/Getty
    Men of America, you have been warned. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has no problem skewering her exes in her new book, Drinking & Dating -- because, as she told Us Weekly at a book-signing event at Hollywood shopping center The Grove on Feb. 19, they've got what's coming to them.

"They gave me such great content for the book because they were douchebags, mostly," Glanville, 44, dished to Us of her former loves, the most famous of whom is Eddie Cibrian. "So when you're a douchebag, you get to get called out in a book. I'm the Taylor Swift of book writing."

"I've always lived my life very out loud, even when I wasn't in the public eye," the bestselling author added. "I didn't really hold anything back. I just figure, at this point, what do I have to lose, really? If these guys were nicer guys, they wouldn't end up in this book. So maybe people that want to date me should treat me better."

Dating isn't just fodder for Glanville's writing, though. "I think the hardest thing for me to express to people is that I'm divorced and a single mom -- but I'm not dead," the mom of two (to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her boys with Cibrian) told Us. "I'm not going to become celibate and get a bunch of cats and go live by myself until I die."

That said, she keeps her love life separate from her kids' lives. "In five years, they've met one person -- my real estate agent," she shared, referring to realtor Jonathan Ruiz. "They're going to be like, 'Mom, when did you have time to do all this crazy stuff?'"

"When I meet the right person and it's his idea to meet my children and not mine, then it will happen," she said. "I really think it's important for me to protect them and not push them on anyone."

Protecting them is easier said than done, though -- especially in the age of social media. "I'm addicted to it," the Drinking & Tweeting author told Us of Twitter. "Whether I like it or not, I can't get away from it right now...Hopefully I'll get back to a point when there is some sort of privacy and people can not over-share like I always do."

Privacy -- or the lack thereof -- will probably be an issue as long as Glanville is on RHOBH, but she's nonetheless grateful for the show. "We're very blessed to get paid to be ourselves," she said. "And be a--holes on TV for a paycheck."

Thread Information