Page 169 of 242 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Eddie's SMART list:

Skinny
    Moronic
    Alcoholic
    Ratchet
    Trampy

Acronyms are easier to remember.
    Ha ha! That's awesome. But we really do waste way too many of our brain cells on these people
    Trixie likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Has anybody read the book? I'm waiting for an objective review as opposed to a fantard review. I've read all of the excerpts released for promo and not impressed. But she tweeted a photo of her book signing in Sacramento and there was a huge line. She had to cancel her flight to accommodate the book signing so many people showed up. So she's definitely selling books.
    i downloaded it onto my iphone and read it in a night. the first book was probably better just because it had all the details about leann and eddie. this one was a pretty fun read, if you like sexcapades and gossip. i was just constantly trying to figure out which celebrities she had banged. it was obvious when she talked about J.R. and Gerard, but i want to know who the NBA player, the rapper and the other hollywood actors were. i wonder why she wasn't allowed to say, since people like bobbi brown and superhead were able to reveal names in their books.

^^ maybe because those sex stories aren't true and otherwise she could get sued for libel.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You forgot haggard...
    I stand corrected. thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Has anybody read the book? I'm waiting for an objective review as opposed to a fantard review. I've read all of the excerpts released for promo and not impressed. But she tweeted a photo of her book signing in Sacramento and there was a huge line. She had to cancel her flight to accommodate the book signing so many people showed up. So she's definitely selling books.
    gawd no. objective people don't read these "books". they aren't books, they are like .. um, high school Burn Books. She's metally stunted and intellectually retarded. Thank goodness there are a million more out there just like her.. to line up, buy her books and feed into the whole victim mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i downloaded it onto my iphone and read it in a night. the first book was probably better just because it had all the details about leann and eddie. this one was a pretty fun read, if you like sexcapades and gossip. i was just constantly trying to figure out which celebrities she had banged. it was obvious when she talked about J.R. and Gerard, but i want to know who the NBA player, the rapper and the other hollywood actors were. i wonder why she wasn't allowed to say, since people like bobbi brown and superhead were able to reveal names in their books.
    she can't name names because she doesn't know the names. nobody would give her their real name ... or bother to learn hers - as Gerard has attested.
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ maybe because those sex stories aren't true and otherwise she could get sued for libel.
    or because she's fucked so many she's deliberately vague... you know, that way, it could be any number of them...

ETA: per B's Twitter: I just gave my "gagent" my twitter password &he is blocking hateful people, NOT opinionated but Hateful-Im a happy ga #2ndbook1st
    witchcurlgirl and stef like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Brandi's blind items are probably even less true than the other ones we read around here.

Hollywood actor = some waiter at a bar who has a SAG card

Rapper = Some guy with a boombox on the street corner

NBA player = the pool boy

If she shagged anyone of importance, she would've spilled it already, like she did with G. Butler.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

bingo!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    NBA player = the pool boy
    Hey! He was really tall!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Ha, new tweet from B... must be drunk
    "Im not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz its all true, & now mr fancy new cars&house man is asking ME for child support #uknownada

and already people are chiming in "but ... don't you make more than Eddie now? makes sense to me that you should pay"... hahahahahaha

mel #pinkwigmotherfuckers!

ETA: yet another:
    "everytime I take 1 step frwd I get a layers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP

Pity party, table of one and the twitterverse...
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Eddie should write a book about Brandi... and parenting.
    Beantownfan and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ETA: yet another:
    "everytime I take 1 step frwd I get a layers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP
    Such a Freudian slip by someone who just released a book about all of her lays.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

What? Eddie is asking her for child support? LeMann must be slacking.

Silver Member

i don't even think it's about Leann, i think it's about Eddie's inability to see his ex succeed in any way shape or form without him.
    Trixie and Butterfly like this.

Elite Member

^^ I agree with this ShilohJulia. I think he was so angry that she had the nerve to put his trifling, cheating, diseased behind out.
    He was hoping to destroy her with LR when they teamed up (one reason why I think L's crazy was allowed to run amok).
    I don't think either one of them ever imagined that a no-talent, drunken mess like B would ever make it.
    It has to be eating him alive to see her coming out ahead of them. I am sure he & L were rubbing their hands in glee with all the nonsense B was doing this season on RHOBH, anticipating her huge fall from grace & they were anxiously awaiting watching her second book flop.
    Since that didn't happen, he needs to find another way to try to bring her down a notch or two.
    He is too stupid to realize just how bad this makes him look.
    He better hope that Tyler Perry continues to make bad movies so he can have a few jobs in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    He better hope that Tyler Perry continues to make bad movies so he can have a few jobs in the future.
    But seriously, what is with Tyler Perry and his awful taste in white people? (He put Kim Kardashian in one of his movies too..) Does he have a major mancrush on Eddie or what?
    PecanPie and dexknows like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    But seriously, what is with Tyler Perry and his awful taste in white people? (He put Kim Kardashian in one of his movies too..) Does he have a major mancrush on Eddie or what?
    Having awful taste in white people is endemic, if you just look at the size of the Kardashian fan base.
    Trixie likes this.

Thread Information