Page 168 of 242 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    It's Allie Brosh! Hyperbole And A Half!!

Hyperbole and a Half

Her stories are absolute genius. It makes me happy just seeing one of her weird little drawings here.

I just received that book from Amazon today and am loving it.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    A few of those things (pool, trampoline, climbing wall) ate also adult "toys" and the pool at least came with the house - and did I remember correctly that it already had a tree house? The zip line & being allowed to do this stuff is great, but (directed to Brandi) if a kid doesn't have all of these things it doesn't mean that the child has "nothing", what about teaching kids about the value of earning rewards through chores, respect, responsibility, manners, etc etc etc etc..... LA has some great museums & art galleries that would teach the kids & the mother too that money isn't everything.
    I am sure that families growing up without pools/zip-lines/home-climbing-walls don't think that they do have "nothing".
    Parenting is not a competition, do your own shit & let the dad do theirs. Don't make the kids pawns or piggy-in-the-middle, and when "big parenting decisions" are taken without your knowledge or input, take it to your lawyer.
    Ah, museums and art galleries... the two places that the paparazzi have NEVER been able to catch these kids at... with either parent.
    sluce, snoopqueen and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brandi Glanville’s never been one to shy away from drama, but her most recent target, Scheana Marie, is proving she can give as good as she gets.
    Scheana, who dated Brandi’s ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, while he was still married to the Bravo star, may still be on Brandi’s long list of enemies thanks to her past behavior, but the Vanderpump Rules star denies she’s still going after Brandi’s men.
    After Brandi claimed that Scheana hit on her date at a recent party, Scheana defended herself against the accusations, claiming that they were made by a thoroughly sauced-up Brandi, whose main goal in life is to surround herself with drama.
    “Brandi was really drunk that night, so maybe she thought something happened that really didn’t. I had a two second encounter with her date,” Scheana tells RadarOnline.com. “Trust me, if I was flirting with her date the entire night, the cameras would have caught it and Bravo would have aired it.”
    Scheana says that, despite Brandi “yelling obscene things” at her, she doesn’t harbor anger, only pity, for the famously scorned woman.
    “She just wants more attention for herself … It’s like she’s using me to create drama and keep herself relevant”

team scheana!
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Dream on, Scheana. You are Lisa's waitress IIRC.

hey, if it upsets you or troubles you, maybe you should go play someplace else?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Wow, original. And untrue!

we don't deal in facts or truths here, do we?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Not with celebrities if that's what you mean (?)

Silver Member

Scheana has moved on in her life and is engaged to be married, and seemingly happy. i think it's probably painful for Brandi to see that- one of Eddie's mistresses married him and the other is in love and engaged. of course he had many other side pieces but i guess those were the main two?
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Scheana has moved on in her life and is engaged to be married, and seemingly happy. i think it's probably painful for Brandi to see that- one of Eddie's mistresses married him and the other is in love and engaged. of course he had many other side pieces but i guess those were the main two?
    yes, it sucks to be the last lonely bitter jilted jaded infected bitch, don't it?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Scheana tells RadarOnline.com. “Trust me, if I was flirting with her date the entire night, the cameras would have caught it and Bravo would have aired it.”
    Trust me, if you were flirting with a "sauced" Brandi's date, he probably would have gone home with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, it sucks to be the last lonely bitter jilted jaded infected bitch, don't it?
    You forgot haggard...
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

Has anybody read the book? I'm waiting for an objective review as opposed to a fantard review. I've read all of the excerpts released for promo and not impressed. But she tweeted a photo of her book signing in Sacramento and there was a huge line. She had to cancel her flight to accommodate the book signing so many people showed up. So she's definitely selling books.

I scratched my head over the validity of the Sheana quote, but only because it didn't contain a single use of the word "like". Drives me nuts on the show (yeah, I watched that crap). When I found out she was blogging for a fashion page, I got curious and read her Bravo blog. It went something along the lines of
    "OMG! Like, I just can't believe Jax would like, sleep with Kristen. That is, like, sooooo soooo gross".

Yeah. Not only a ton of "like"s written in there (where normal people who say it and don't realize it realize it's there and remove it. And she really did write "sooo sooo" to describe something.

Eddie likes em' smart.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I scratched my head over the validity of the Sheana quote, but only because it didn't contain a single use of the word "like". Drives me nuts on the show (yeah, I watched that crap). When I found out she was blogging for a fashion page, I got curious and read her Bravo blog. It went something along the lines of
    "OMG! Like, I just can't believe Jax would like, sleep with Kristen. That is, like, sooooo soooo gross".

Yeah. Not only a ton of "like"s written in there (where normal people who say it and don't realize it realize it's there and remove it. And she really did write "sooo sooo" to describe something.

Eddie likes em' smart.
    Eddie's SMART list:

Skinny
    Moronic
    Alcoholic
    Ratchet
    Trampy

Acronyms are easier to remember.

Thread Information