Page 166 of 242 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That's what I do for all kids. No one seems to object.
    Right? I'm just going to stick with that until one of them objects and then I'll find something even better.

^^^^

The only one who objects is my husband. He finds the word bastard more insulting to him than the kids. I don't think he actually knows the definition (a child born out of wedlock) and thinks I use it colloquially to imply he's a deadbeat. Which makes very little sense to me since I already call him a deadbeat anyway. No need to be passive-aggressive. (He's not actually; I just like to fuck with him - he's surprisingly thin-skinned for someone married to me) In any case, I prefer money-grubbing succubi. Or feral beasts.

And thanks for the adoption congratulations! Same to you! I've been in her life since she was less than a month old, and the adoption was finalized before she was two, so she has only ever known me as Mommy. We're honest with her about the adoption, but I think she's still too young to have any questions or confusion. And ditto the kids picking up on mannerisms. She is like a clone of me. In all the worst ways, of course. Right now it's great seeing her be a little sassy and outspoken because it's not directed at me, but I know my days as best friend are numbered. Ironically, she also looks more like me than my other two. It's irrelevant to how much I love her, but I would be lying if I said it didn't make things easier for her. It allows her some privacy since no one can tell she's not mine biologically and it gives her a sense of belonging wholly to us. It's a different experience than a "fully" adopted child. She's not adopted "enough" to warrant any real sensitivity and she's not biological "enough" for people to see her as my real daughter. At best, people think she's my step-daughter (she isn't) and at worst people think I only love her because of her dad (versus real adoptees whose parents choose them). The way I see it... She was meant to be mine. My husband and I joke that I didn't adopt the kid to marry the guy; I married the guy to adopt the kid. She was my daughter before the state approved it. Before her biological mother signed her away. Before I even fell in love with her dad. No one else could be my kid (you know, aside from the other two - when I say it to her I replace "kid" with her actual name) and no one else could be her mom. We just belong.

Now to get off that soapbox... As far as BG and Leann, I do think there is a line. I don't know that Leann crosses it as much as people like to say, and if she does Brandi is equally guilty, but there is a difference between a mother and step-mother. It has nothing to do with biology, though, and being one doesn't preclude you from being the other. It's not a slip of paper, either. To me, the woman who raises and bonds with the child, who comforts them and supports them, the person they consider "Mommy" and their primary source of comfort... That's the mother. Whether they're bio, adoptive, surrogate, or step under the law (my BIL was unable to adopt my sister's kids, but he IS their dad) doesn't make a difference. A step-parent is a different relationship. Not to quote Leann, but it's a "bonus" or an "addition." Sometimes it's just as and even more special (I have a lot of friends who are closer to their step-moms), but it is different. I think of a step-mom as a third parental figure to a child who already has a mom (as defined above, not simply woman who gave birth). If my husband and I divorced and he remarried, his new wife would be my kids' step mom. According to both the law and my children. I'm here. They have a mother.

That said, I think Jake and Mason are pretty well screwed on all sides. They have Brandi, Leann, and Eddie, and yet I still think of them as poor little orphan boys. They should get a refund. Or a do-over. Tabula rasa. Start fresh and take their pick.

Oh, and Flygirl, I definitely think you've been here long enough not to worry about people calling you out. I'm newer than you and I knew it was a joke. However, about that double post...
    Last edited by manningmsj; February 13th, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
    MmeVertigina and Flygirl like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Say it in unison now....*learn how to multi-quote!*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    i don't know about that... i mean, if you're Brandi or Snooki, maybe. I mean, honestly, that's the best they are ever going to do. I'd NOT scream from the rooftops that I (MEL!!!) wrote the shit these people "wrote". I would not want credit for that tripe.
    But Mel, chapter 4 in Brandi's new book is "I fucked a movie star."
    this is Nobel peace prize material. Dumbing down of society. Jerry Springer was popular too.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post

Oh, and Flygirl, I definitely think you've been here long enough not to worry about people calling you out. I'm newer than you and I knew it was a joke. However, about that double post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Say it in unison now....*learn how to multi-quote!*
    My iPad was cutting up you judgmental whores.
    manningmsj and Kittylady like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Inside Brandi Glanville’s Little Black Book: The Actor, The Rapper, The NBA Great — Her Most Scandalous Secret Hookups REVEALED

“I’ve never had a problem getting f*cked,” Brandi Glanvilleproclaims in her new book, Drinking & Dating. And while some of her most memorable hookups have unfolded on The Real Housewives of Beverly HillsGlanville’s opening up for the first time about her off-camera booty calls, dates, and one-night-stands in her new book Drinking & Dating. For the most part, Glanville doesn’t name names, but can you guess the identity of some of her most famous men?

First is the man she calls “the actor/rapper/political hopeful.”

“He was the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen,” Glanville says. “Tall, dark, and handsome with milk chocolate skin, luscious lips, and the sort of chiseled abs you could see through his T-shirt.”

The first night they met, “I immediately recognized him from one of my favorite TV shows,” she says.

When they first hooked up, she was happy to discover that “His manhood was enormous — the perfect cherry on top of this gorgeous chocolate sundae. It was so large that he had to special-order condoms just to fit him.”

“But there was one problem I couldn’t seem to get over,” she reveals. “He was a huge f*cking stoner. … Every time he smoked, his ego seemed to inflate and I felt like I was just there as a sounding board for all his grandiose dreams. Acting, he explained, wasn’t his end goal. After winning his first Oscar (For either acting or producing, he wasn’t quite sure yet) and becoming a Grammy Award-winning recording artist, he planned to become a politician.”

Glanville admits she eventually smoked pot with him to try to bridge the gap, but their relationship fizzled.

Another hookup with an addiction issue was “the fallen star,” “one of the most attractive men I’d ever laid eyes on,” Glanville writes, with “sparkly aqua-colored eyes, more tousled brown hair, and large chiseled arms covered in tattoos.”

Aware of his history of addiction, Glanville says she only dated him after seeing AA slogans on his Facebook page. All seemed to be going well until one night she met him at a party and he was drinking a beer.

“There were so many things wrong with this, it’s not even funny,” she says. “But he said [it was ok] so calmly and matter-of-factly, I indulged him for that one evening. I’ve known a few people close to me who struggle with addiction, and although I had never heard this ‘just the tip’ method with drugs and alcohol, I didn’t want to make a scene at this party.”

But Glanville says she also “didn’t want to seem supportive of these habits,” and left. For the next three days, she claims, he was “radio silent.”

“He went on a three-day coke-field bender with a bunch of his old friends,” she says. Not long after, he went to rehab, and is now married with at least one child, and Glanville says she believes he is “going to be okay.”

Next up is “the boy wonder,” a 28-year-old “accomplished filmmaker who resided in one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in Los Angeles.”

“Despite the success he’d already found, [he] was still a little boy in so many ways,” she remembers. “He’d arrive for dinner in a Polo shirt with an oversized Ralph Lauren brand logo, jeans, sneakers, and a mop of messy brown hair on top of his head.”

And luckily for the RHOBH star, he “had a thing for cougars.” When he didn’t make a move after their first night together, Glanville says she “thought he must be gay.” But more than a year later, they finally did the deed after becoming close friends. Glanville admits to being “semi-intoxicated” and says “I barely remember it.”

That wasn’t an issue with a height-challenged “up-and-coming comedian” who would become a household name. “He had the kind of face you remember,” Glanville writes. “Sharp features, thick dark hair, and a goofy grin.”

During their date, she says, “We laughed so hard … that my stomach was hurting and my jaw was sore (It sometimes ends up sore after a date, but not from giggling).”

“It only turned awkward,” she says, “when I asked him why he still had photos of his ex-girlfriend, now a well-known actress, everywhere. He mumbled something and changed the subject.”

Unfortunately, it got more awkward in the bedroom. “We had spent the entire evening laughing so much that I couldn’t stop laughing when it was time to get serious,” Glanville admits. “Every time I looked at him, I’d think of something funny he said or remember one of his characters and would burst into hysterics. It didn’t help the mood.” The relationship went nowhere after that.

Finally, Granville gets X-rated describing her dates with an NBA star who is best friends with another NBA star who was married for 72 days to a reality starlet. (Kris Humphries, anyone?)

“He was six feet eleven,” Glanville brags. “…The energy between us was out of control and even the simplest gestures became sexual.”

“We couldn’t keep our hands off each other,” she remembers. “…By the time I was on my third glass of wine and he was on this third potato vodka, the heat was turning up. His hand found its way under the table and up my dress. … It was on like Donkey Kong.”

On the way to his place, “We made out like teenagers every time the car hit a traffic light or stop sign,” she writes. “His fingers were all sorts of ways up my dress … ’You have to pull over,’ I said with heavy breath…”

“When the car was finally in park, I tried to get on top of him,” she explains, “but it was not working in this tiny car.”

And so, she admits, they had sex on the hood of his car by the side of the road.

Those are just a few of Glanville’s alleged celebrity conquests.

Inside Brandi Glanville’s Little Black Book: The Actor, The Rapper, The NBA Great — Her Most Scandalous Secret Hookups REVEALED | Radar Online

Silver Member

I get SO grossed out even thinking Brandi has sex. She thinks she is so sexy. Remember her gross skinny leg on the counter top with Carlton in the kitchen on RHOBH? Gross!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    this is Nobel peace prize material. Dumbing down of society. Jerry Springer was popular too.
    Uh, the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded for contributions towards peace. Perhaps you mean the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Elie Wiesel she is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    See, you did it!!!!
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ me, too. it's not as though i have a lot of spare time, so i get annoyed when i waste it reading crap like that.
    well, then you should jump on ordering Brandi's latest piece of literature
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So you're not excited about the movie? LOL
    At least is COULD be made into a movie...
    uh, the steps aren't your kids. have you learned nothing from the leann rimes thread..........
    but... can't she be their "BOGUS" mom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    What? No! He's seven! You have a seven-year-old, dammit!
    It's too late to wish that... I've made it through three of the teenage years and I do NOT want to redo that SHIT! Yep, he's a sophomore... he went to Dallas a few weeks ago (for the weekend) with his school's theater group. He's one Best Actor in a UIL play... he wants to go to college in Michigan, Chicago or New York... ungrateful shit!
    I guess I'm new enough around here that I should probably clarify that I'm kidding in case it isn't evident

I'm a "bio" mom, stepmom, and prior foster mom, so I love 'em all!
    we'll let it slide since you did it so well!
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Here I thought we only got beat with a stick if we called them our "bonus" kids. I was wrong. I'll just refer to all of them as "TLB" (The Little Bastards) and everyone can take a deep breath and relax, things will be as they should. We can go back to Brandi and tampons or fillers or burned hands or venereal diseases or whatever she is up to right now...
    *sings "these are a few of my favorite things"*
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Right? I'm just going to stick with that until one of them objects and then I'll find something even better.
    Fuck Trophy's. always go with fuck trophys.
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^

The only one who objects is my husband. He finds the word bastard more insulting to him than the kids. I don't think he actually knows the definition (a child born out of wedlock) and thinks I use it colloquially to imply he's a deadbeat. Which makes very little sense to me since I already call him a deadbeat anyway. No need to be passive-aggressive. (He's not actually; I just like to fuck with him - he's surprisingly thin-skinned for someone married to me) In any case, I prefer money-grubbing succubi. Or feral beasts.

And thanks for the adoption congratulations! Same to you! I've been in her life since she was less than a month old, and the adoption was finalized before she was two, so she has only ever known me as Mommy. We're honest with her about the adoption, but I think she's still too young to have any questions or confusion. And ditto the kids picking up on mannerisms. She is like a clone of me. In all the worst ways, of course. Right now it's great seeing her be a little sassy and outspoken because it's not directed at me, but I know my days as best friend are numbered. Ironically, she also looks more like me than my other two. It's irrelevant to how much I love her, but I would be lying if I said it didn't make things easier for her. It allows her some privacy since no one can tell she's not mine biologically and it gives her a sense of belonging wholly to us. It's a different experience than a "fully" adopted child. She's not adopted "enough" to warrant any real sensitivity and she's not biological "enough" for people to see her as my real daughter. At best, people think she's my step-daughter (she isn't) and at worst people think I only love her because of her dad (versus real adoptees whose parents choose them). The way I see it... She was meant to be mine. My husband and I joke that I didn't adopt the kid to marry the guy; I married the guy to adopt the kid. She was my daughter before the state approved it. Before her biological mother signed her away. Before I even fell in love with her dad. No one else could be my kid (you know, aside from the other two - when I say it to her I replace "kid" with her actual name) and no one else could be her mom. We just belong.

Now to get off that soapbox... As far as BG and Leann, I do think there is a line. I don't know that Leann crosses it as much as people like to say, and if she does Brandi is equally guilty, but there is a difference between a mother and step-mother. It has nothing to do with biology, though, and being one doesn't preclude you from being the other. It's not a slip of paper, either. To me, the woman who raises and bonds with the child, who comforts them and supports them, the person they consider "Mommy" and their primary source of comfort... That's the mother. Whether they're bio, adoptive, surrogate, or step under the law (my BIL was unable to adopt my sister's kids, but he IS their dad) doesn't make a difference. A step-parent is a different relationship. Not to quote Leann, but it's a "bonus" or an "addition." Sometimes it's just as and even more special (I have a lot of friends who are closer to their step-moms), but it is different. I think of a step-mom as a third parental figure to a child who already has a mom (as defined above, not simply woman who gave birth). If my husband and I divorced and he remarried, his new wife would be my kids' step mom. According to both the law and my children. I'm here. They have a mother.

That said, I think Jake and Mason are pretty well screwed on all sides. They have Brandi, Leann, and Eddie, and yet I still think of them as poor little orphan boys. They should get a refund. Or a do-over. Tabula rasa. Start fresh and take their pick.

but... have you learned about the "manifesto" clause?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    and people talk about Leann oversharing ABOUT the boys. My God, how proud Brandi's sons MUST be...
    right....
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Inside Brandi Glanville’s Little Black Book: The Actor, The Rapper, The NBA Great — Her Most Scandalous Secret Hookups REVEALED

“I’ve never had a problem getting f*cked,” Brandi Glanvilleproclaims in her new book, Drinking & Dating. And while some of her most memorable hookups have unfolded on The Real Housewives of Beverly HillsGlanville’s opening up for the first time about her off-camera booty calls, dates, and one-night-stands in her new book Drinking & Dating. For the most part, Glanville doesn’t name names, but can you guess the identity of some of her most famous men?

First is the man she calls “the actor/rapper/political hopeful.”

“He was the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen,” Glanville says. “Tall, dark, and handsome with milk chocolate skin, luscious lips, and the sort of chiseled abs you could see through his T-shirt.”

The first night they met, “I immediately recognized him from one of my favorite TV shows,” she says.

When they first hooked up, she was happy to discover that “His manhood was enormous — the perfect cherry on top of this gorgeous chocolate sundae. It was so large that he had to special-order condoms just to fit him.”

“But there was one problem I couldn’t seem to get over,” she reveals. “He was a huge f*cking stoner. … Every time he smoked, his ego seemed to inflate and I felt like I was just there as a sounding board for all his grandiose dreams. Acting, he explained, wasn’t his end goal. After winning his first Oscar (For either acting or producing, he wasn’t quite sure yet) and becoming a Grammy Award-winning recording artist, he planned to become a politician.”

Glanville admits she eventually smoked pot with him to try to bridge the gap, but their relationship fizzled.

Another hookup with an addiction issue was “the fallen star,” “one of the most attractive men I’d ever laid eyes on,” Glanville writes, with “sparkly aqua-colored eyes, more tousled brown hair, and large chiseled arms covered in tattoos.”

Aware of his history of addiction, Glanville says she only dated him after seeing AA slogans on his Facebook page. All seemed to be going well until one night she met him at a party and he was drinking a beer.

“There were so many things wrong with this, it’s not even funny,” she says. “But he said [it was ok] so calmly and matter-of-factly, I indulged him for that one evening. I’ve known a few people close to me who struggle with addiction, and although I had never heard this ‘just the tip’ method with drugs and alcohol, I didn’t want to make a scene at this party.”

But Glanville says she also “didn’t want to seem supportive of these habits,” and left. For the next three days, she claims, he was “radio silent.”

“He went on a three-day coke-field bender with a bunch of his old friends,” she says. Not long after, he went to rehab, and is now married with at least one child, and Glanville says she believes he is “going to be okay.”

Next up is “the boy wonder,” a 28-year-old “accomplished filmmaker who resided in one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in Los Angeles.”

“Despite the success he’d already found, [he] was still a little boy in so many ways,” she remembers. “He’d arrive for dinner in a Polo shirt with an oversized Ralph Lauren brand logo, jeans, sneakers, and a mop of messy brown hair on top of his head.”

And luckily for the RHOBH star, he “had a thing for cougars.” When he didn’t make a move after their first night together, Glanville says she “thought he must be gay.” But more than a year later, they finally did the deed after becoming close friends. Glanville admits to being “semi-intoxicated” and says “I barely remember it.”

That wasn’t an issue with a height-challenged “up-and-coming comedian” who would become a household name. “He had the kind of face you remember,” Glanville writes. “Sharp features, thick dark hair, and a goofy grin.”

During their date, she says, “We laughed so hard … that my stomach was hurting and my jaw was sore (It sometimes ends up sore after a date, but not from giggling).”

“It only turned awkward,” she says, “when I asked him why he still had photos of his ex-girlfriend, now a well-known actress, everywhere. He mumbled something and changed the subject.”

Unfortunately, it got more awkward in the bedroom. “We had spent the entire evening laughing so much that I couldn’t stop laughing when it was time to get serious,” Glanville admits. “Every time I looked at him, I’d think of something funny he said or remember one of his characters and would burst into hysterics. It didn’t help the mood.” The relationship went nowhere after that.

Finally, Granville gets X-rated describing her dates with an NBA star who is best friends with another NBA star who was married for 72 days to a reality starlet. (Kris Humphries, anyone?)

“He was six feet eleven,” Glanville brags. “…The energy between us was out of control and even the simplest gestures became sexual.”

“We couldn’t keep our hands off each other,” she remembers. “…By the time I was on my third glass of wine and he was on this third potato vodka, the heat was turning up. His hand found its way under the table and up my dress. … It was on like Donkey Kong.”

On the way to his place, “We made out like teenagers every time the car hit a traffic light or stop sign,” she writes. “His fingers were all sorts of ways up my dress … ’You have to pull over,’ I said with heavy breath…”

“When the car was finally in park, I tried to get on top of him,” she explains, “but it was not working in this tiny car.”

And so, she admits, they had sex on the hood of his car by the side of the road.

Those are just a few of Glanville’s alleged celebrity conquests.

Inside Brandi Glanville’s Little Black Book: The Actor, The Rapper, The NBA Great — Her Most Scandalous Secret Hookups REVEALED | Radar Online
    Boy, I hope her boys are saving these articles for their scrapbooks... and therapists.
    dougie and MmeVertigina like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

“I’ve never had a problem getting f*cked,” Brandi Glanvilleproclaims in her new book,

Uh, most people with a pussy don't have a problem getting fucked either honey. Men aren't all that particular when it comes to just getting some.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

Evil Stepmother? Brandi Glanville Complains She ‘Can’t Compete’ With LeAnn Rimes’ ’No-Parenting’ Style, Mocks Singer’s ’Bullsh*t’ Rehab Stay

Believe it or not, there are still a few things Brandi Glanville hasn’t said about LeAnn Rimes. More than four years after the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star’s husband Eddie Cibrian embarked on an affair with the woman Glanville calls a “c*nt-ry singer,” she’s starting yet another round to their never-ending feud in her new book, Drinking & Dating, where she complains about Rimes’ step-parenting style and mocks her 2012 rehab stay.

Glanville and Cibrian’s sons “Mason and Jake aren’t allowed to bring their ‘nice’ clothes to Mom’s house,” she claims in the book. “That basically sums up our co-parenting, or, as I call it ‘no-parenting.’”

At Rimes and Cibrian’s Hidden Hills mansion, she says, her boys “have every video game imaginable (not to mention the iPods, iPads, iRobots and M-Macs), while I still struggle with my f***ing Blackberry. They have a closet full of designer clothes … Sadly, when it’s time to come to my house, they are forced to change into the exact same clothes I sent them over to Dad’s house in two days earlier. Apparently, they each have a ‘Brandi’ pile in their room — not even a ‘Mom’ pile — of the things they are allowed to bring with them for their time at my house.”

What’s more, she explains, “According to the boys, the house has a giant pool, a tree house, a zip line, a tricked-out movie theater, a custom trampoline and — wait for it — a rock climbing wall.”

“I can’t compete,” she complains, “and I gave up trying long ago.”

But more than jealousy, Glanville says her irritation is rooted in a concern that Rimes and Cibrian’s anything-goes parenting style is harming their kids.

Though she and Cibrian communicate through their assistants, she says, “Unfortunately, he still doesn’t consult me when making larger decisions about the boys that we should discuss. For example, I wasn’t asked my opinion when he decided to take our ten-year-old son to a R-rated movie. … I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

In addition, she writes, “I wasn’t thrilled when both of my sons were given BB gun assault rifles for Christmas … Guns of any kind are not an appropriate gift for little boys — or for any of us.”

“The truth is,” she admits, “I have no control over what my ex-husband chooses to do during his time with our children. That’s not to say I don’t get royally pissed off, but all I can do is scream into a pillow and take deep breaths.”

In one of the worst incidents, she says, Mason was hospitalized while spending time with Cibrian and Rimes, and Glanville only found out “once his bonus mom sent out a Tweet. It seemed insane that I wouldn’t even be notified that my baby was in the hospital, but that was the reality also known as my life.”

Speaking of Twitter, Glanville, who has freely admitted she got involved with Twitter in order to obsess over Rimes and Cibrian’s relationship, doesn’t drop the topic without getting a quick jab off at Rimes’ own Twitter habit.

When Rimes entered rehab in 2012, she blamed it on stress and anxiety caused by social media, telling Katie Couric, “I think it’s really hard to deal with Twitter and Facebook.”

In her book, Glanville snarkily coins the term “twee-hab,” and uses it to write a not-so-blind item clearly aimed at Rimes.

“After an unsettling month obsessing over the comments of strangers near and far,” she writes, “the country music singer decided to admit herself to a Los Angeles-area twee-hab facility, where she met others who also struggled with expressing themselves in 140 characters or less.”

Lest any reader fail to catch the irony, Glanville continues, “In my defense, it did sound like total bullish*t at first. Seriously, who really has to be admitted into a treatment facility for exhaustion or stress therapy because they can’t stop refreshing their Twitter feed?”

Still, she admits, “Apparently, a lot of people do.”

Evil Stepmother? Brandi Glanville Complains She ‘Can’t Compete’ With LeAnn Rimes’Â*’No-Parenting’ Style, Mocks Singer’sÂ*’Bullsh*t’ Rehab Stay | Radar Online

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Evil Stepmother? Brandi Glanville Complains She ‘Can’t Compete’ With LeAnn Rimes’ ’No-Parenting’ Style, Mocks Singer’s ’Bullsh*t’ Rehab Stay

Believe it or not, there are still a few things Brandi Glanville hasn’t said about LeAnn Rimes. More than four years after the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star’s husband Eddie Cibrian embarked on an affair with the woman Glanville calls a “c*nt-ry singer,” she’s starting yet another round to their never-ending feud in her new book, Drinking & Dating, where she complains about Rimes’ step-parenting style and mocks her 2012 rehab stay.

Glanville and Cibrian’s sons “Mason and Jake aren’t allowed to bring their ‘nice’ clothes to Mom’s house,” she claims in the book. “That basically sums up our co-parenting, or, as I call it ‘no-parenting.’”

At Rimes and Cibrian’s Hidden Hills mansion, she says, her boys “have every video game imaginable (not to mention the iPods, iPads, iRobots and M-Macs), while I still struggle with my f***ing Blackberry. They have a closet full of designer clothes … Sadly, when it’s time to come to my house, they are forced to change into the exact same clothes I sent them over to Dad’s house in two days earlier. Apparently, they each have a ‘Brandi’ pile in their room — not even a ‘Mom’ pile — of the things they are allowed to bring with them for their time at my house.”

What’s more, she explains, “According to the boys, the house has a giant pool, a tree house, a zip line, a tricked-out movie theater, a custom trampoline and — wait for it — a rock climbing wall.”

“I can’t compete,” she complains, “and I gave up trying long ago.”

But more than jealousy, Glanville says her irritation is rooted in a concern that Rimes and Cibrian’s anything-goes parenting style is harming their kids.

Though she and Cibrian communicate through their assistants, she says, “Unfortunately, he still doesn’t consult me when making larger decisions about the boys that we should discuss. For example, I wasn’t asked my opinion when he decided to take our ten-year-old son to a R-rated movie. … I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

In addition, she writes, “I wasn’t thrilled when both of my sons were given BB gun assault rifles for Christmas … Guns of any kind are not an appropriate gift for little boys — or for any of us.”

“The truth is,” she admits, “I have no control over what my ex-husband chooses to do during his time with our children. That’s not to say I don’t get royally pissed off, but all I can do is scream into a pillow and take deep breaths.”

In one of the worst incidents, she says, Mason was hospitalized while spending time with Cibrian and Rimes, and Glanville only found out “once his bonus mom sent out a Tweet. It seemed insane that I wouldn’t even be notified that my baby was in the hospital, but that was the reality also known as my life.”

Speaking of Twitter, Glanville, who has freely admitted she got involved with Twitter in order to obsess over Rimes and Cibrian’s relationship, doesn’t drop the topic without getting a quick jab off at Rimes’ own Twitter habit.

When Rimes entered rehab in 2012, she blamed it on stress and anxiety caused by social media, telling Katie Couric, “I think it’s really hard to deal with Twitter and Facebook.”

In her book, Glanville snarkily coins the term “twee-hab,” and uses it to write a not-so-blind item clearly aimed at Rimes.

“After an unsettling month obsessing over the comments of strangers near and far,” she writes, “the country music singer decided to admit herself to a Los Angeles-area twee-hab facility, where she met others who also struggled with expressing themselves in 140 characters or less.”

Lest any reader fail to catch the irony, Glanville continues, “In my defense, it did sound like total bullish*t at first. Seriously, who really has to be admitted into a treatment facility for exhaustion or stress therapy because they can’t stop refreshing their Twitter feed?”

Still, she admits, “Apparently, a lot of people do.”

Evil Stepmother? Brandi Glanville Complains She ‘Can’t Compete’ With LeAnn Rimes’Â*’No-Parenting’ Style, Mocks Singer’sÂ*’Bullsh*t’ Rehab Stay | Radar Online
    You know, I actually heard her say (on RHOBH) that the "best thing about this book is that it isn't about my ex husband, it's about ME, ME, Me!"... She wants to talk about their "no parenting"? I think "no parenting" is better than your kids reading a book about your jaw being sore from cocksucking on a date. how your ex alledgedly gave you hpv, how you wanted to fuck a guy on a first date so badly, you fucked him on the hood of a car in the street.. googling picture of you being shitfaced drunk with tampon strings a dangling. how you can't afford a lawyer but you CAN afford to keep pumping your face full of restalyn... etc. I'd prefer the no-parenting anyday. and odds are, jake & mason do too... that must STING!
    Beantownfan and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hey, what 11 year old doesn't want to read all about the cocks mom has sucked? And his friends will all want to read about it too, so they can torture him.
    Beantownfan and Bombshell like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Hey, what 11 year old doesn't want to read all about the cocks mom has sucked? And his friends will all want to read about it too, so they can torture him.
    Will her 10 yr old sons classmates try to look for her juicy book in Target? They can read (Brandi will lie and say they can't lol) She's just desperately trying to drum up publicity for her book with "the no parenting style at Ed's and LR house." Did she forget about her DUI and spending night in jail. That isn't good for her boys.

I think this hag will say anything. Gawd her sexcapades sleeve me the fuck out! She is a no muscle tone cat face mess. Good luck with the dating scene after this book. I see another Ilana A in Brandi. Bitter and single.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Bronze Member

TL; DR

Thread Information