Page 165 of 242 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

So you're not excited about the movie? LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ bully!
    sluce likes this.

I will abduct you and force you to watch the film on an endless loop if you do not change your ways and agree with me at all times.
    czb and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

jesus, do you have a ton of kids??? People used to say that to my mom but she had 6 of us by 28 so... you know, she was fucking like a duggar!
    Yes, a few, biological and some steps.

uh, the steps aren't your kids. have you learned nothing from the leann rimes thread..........
    sluce likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    uh, the steps aren't your kids. have you learned nothing from the leann rimes thread..........
    I don't usually have them with me. But we do include them as part of our family. I can't imagine anyone thinking they are mine as they are only a few years younger than me, but you never know... (more bio kids than steps here, I felt bad if I didn't include them)

watch out. the biddy patrol will want to stone you while they point out that if they aren't you BIO kids, they aren't your kids. (we laugh at them)

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

IMO step kids are better than Bio kids. When they screw up I tell everyone it was the upbringing from their mother.
    Last edited by sluce; February 12th, 2014 at 07:12 PM.

^^^

And better than step are adopted children. You get credit for their successes and can blame genetics for their screw ups.

My oldest is adopted (SP adoption; my husband is her biological father) and I have no qualms saying she's my favorite for that very reason. Also, she can never resent me for my sucky genes. I'm half-kidding about the favoritism, of course. At least for that reason. Most days I just like her best for not being seven and bratty or five and incapable of behaving. I don't favor children, just ages. They can all go once they're teenagers.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    oh, that's what I always think. I'm like "bitch, this is my fucking 15 (16 in June) year old son... if I'm not over fucking 21, are you accusing ME of getting knocked at 6?! totally irrational, but hey... that's me! To be honest, sometimes my mom gets carded.. and if I'm 40...
    What? No! He's seven! You have a seven-year-old, dammit!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^

And better than step are adopted children. You get credit for their successes and can blame genetics for their screw ups.

My oldest is adopted (SP adoption; my husband is her biological father) and I have no qualms saying she's my favorite for that very reason. Also, she can never resent me for my sucky genes. I'm half-kidding about the favoritism, of course. At least for that reason. Most days I just like her best for not being seven and bratty or five and incapable of behaving. I don't favor children, just ages. They can all go once they're teenagers.
    Ha! My current husband adopted my older children, I wonder if he views it this way, I'll have to ask him! What's funny is that he has been their dad for so long now that they have picked up his mannerisms and accent, it's cute. & congrats on your adoption!
    Mel1973 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Yes, a few, biological and some steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^

If you did not give birth to them, they are NOT your kids. They have a biological mom, you know! You are way out of line trying to love them and treat them equally.
    #sodisrespectful
    #oversteppingbounds
    #nonbirthmomsdontgetit

I guess I'm new enough around here that I should probably clarify that I'm kidding in case it isn't evident

I'm a "bio" mom, stepmom, and prior foster mom, so I love 'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    If you did not give birth to them, they are NOT your kids. They have a biological mom, you know! You are way out of line trying to love them and treat them equally.
    #sodisrespectful
    #oversteppingbounds
    #nonbirthmomsdontgetit
    Here I thought we only got beat with a stick if we called them our "bonus" kids. I was wrong. I'll just refer to all of them as "TLB" (The Little Bastards) and everyone can take a deep breath and relax, things will be as they should. We can go back to Brandi and tampons or fillers or burned hands or venereal diseases or whatever she is up to right now...
    Flygirl and dougie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    I'll just refer to all of them as "TLB" (The Little Bastards).
    That's what I do for all kids. No one seems to object.
    MmeVertigina, SHELLEE and Flygirl like this.

Thread Information